Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

Ganjababa

Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

Post by Ganjababa »

On my next trip to Amsterdam, im planning to fly via Gdansk and stay there for 3 nights. Im doing this because i will get to Amsterdam for less than 50euros! Return tiket via Riga will cost 110euros, but thats still alot cheaper than direct flights (240-280e) and i get to visit a new country.

I have been browsing the internets and found a few interesting places i might visit while there: St. Mary's Church, Stutthof and maby Castle Marienburg wich is a bit further away.

This would all be fine, but I´d rather smoke weed like there`s no tomorrow and just walk around town with a big smile on my face. Problem is that according to what i have read, it will be a big problem to score some weed in town. Any hints? PM´s also welcommed.

Most likely i have to be without smoking for a couple of days. Havent tried that in over 10 years. It should be interesting...

You can also recommend other places to visit in Gdansk and around it. I think that i will have alot of energy in me while in town, unlike in Amsterdam, where I usually hang aroud the center and walk around to RLD, Vodel park, Joordan, ect... I also make a day trip to a nearby town by train and stay there for a night.

Irie&out

EDIT: This is the first time I travel to a country without being 100% that i will score weed/hash... India, Denmark, Holland, Morocco and yes, Estonia but I brought my on on that trip :). I dont want to do that this time, as its probably alot harder when travelling by airplane and airport security.

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

You might find something here.

http://www.webehigh.com/

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marco

Post by Marco »

I hate posts like this my friend...you are setting yourself up for a nice spell in Polish jail.

For the love of God, please do not fly to Poland with drugs on your person.
DazedandConfusedinOR

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

Marco wrote:I hate posts like this my friend...you are setting yourself up for a nice spell in Polish jail.

How do you say "you got a pretty mouth boy" in Polish?? lol
Ganjababa

Post by Ganjababa »

Marco wrote:I hate posts like this my friend...you are setting yourself up for a nice spell in Polish jail.

I did say that i dont want to do it, but what i meant was "I wont do it". It will be interesting not to smoke for a few days. I will probably drink alot more than normally (0-1 time/year). I am usually quite paranoid when it comes to illegal activities. I never carry any weed or pharaphelia on me at home or abroad, accept in Holland.

EDIT:
Thanks for the link FlyByNite. I came across this site (or similar) back in the days, but didnt remember it now.

EDIT2:
Dazeandconfused, nice one. Altough i wont be bringin anything illegal in to the country i google translated that phrase to be on the safe side if things get bad I go to jail.

-"masz ładny chłopiec usta"
run Baba run!
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

FlyByNite wrote:You might find something here.

http://www.webehigh.com/

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FBN that sites quality, according to it marijuana is virtually legal in iran :shock: you'd have thought the mullahs would have cut your head off, but apparently its only if you have more than 15grams will you get any grief
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Papi

Re: Smoking in Gdansk, Poland

Post by Papi »

Getting smoke in Gdansk is pretty easy:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

lol… forget smoking in gdansk…. there is so much HOT ASS there… omg… i wasn't even thinking about smoking when I was there… was trying to pick my jaw up off the floor… so many gorgeous women there…. :-)
Papi

Post by Papi »

Normal day in Gdansk I'd say:D
Papi

Post by Papi »

Probably true:) But if anybody finds himself going there and posts this plan on ACD it might not be as hard as it seems:)
dani.bad

Post by dani.bad »

Hi everyone, is there someone Near Olsztyn (Gdansk area) that can help me out; i'm traveling in the area and need a hookup :)
420buddy

Weed/Hash in Gdansk, Poland

Post by 420buddy »

There are drug peddlers on almost every street. The drug peddlers will approach tourists under the guise of selling sunglasses. If you do not buy the sunglasses, they will proceed to offer you a wide variety of drugs. Since the police do not do anything to stop the harassment from these drug peddlers, the best thing to do would be to avoid them.
But I have always found luck while in my trips. I was able to get in touch with Biggie ( haha420kush(at)gmail(dot)com ). He is such a reliable and friendly hookup. He sells quality weed and other stuffs at affordable prices.
420friendly

Re: Weed/Hash in Gdansk, Poland

Post by 420friendly »

Came across this amazing blog post regarding where to get weed in Gdansk, that help us to connect with local street vendors in Poland. Hope it helps you connect with buds while visiting Gdansk:
https://fourtwentyavenue.com/buying-weed-in-gdansk/
Last edited by 420friendly on Tue 31st Oct 2023 04:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuggz

Re: Weed/Hash in Gdansk, Poland

Post by Nuggz »

420friendly wrote: Wed 5th Jun 2019 04:33 pm
420buddy wrote: Wed 5th Jun 2019 04:28 pm There are drug peddlers on almost every street. The drug peddlers will approach tourists under the guise of selling sunglasses. If you do not buy the sunglasses, they will proceed to offer you a wide variety of drugs. Since the police do not do anything to stop the harassment from these drug peddlers, the best thing to do would be to avoid them.
But I have always found luck while in my trips. I was able to get in touch with Biggie ( haha420kush(at)gmail(dot)com ). He is such a reliable and friendly hookup. He sells quality weed and other stuffs at affordable prices.
I will be heading to Gdansk. Hope Biggie can help me here.
Don't count on it, the poster above you is merely an elaborate spammer.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

“Send me the cash via western union then we deliver to your hotel...”

They don’t show up.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986