Where to get quality weed in Warsaw, Poland

Polishsmoke

Where to get quality weed in Warsaw, Poland

Post by Polishsmoke »

Any chance of scoring in Warsaw?

DjShaggy

Re: Where to get quality weed in Warsaw, Poland

Post by DjShaggy »

Yep send me money via western union and I’ll come meet you with weed. I have to take the money first to prove you are legit. Let me know when your ready to make the transaction.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Polishsmoke

Post by Polishsmoke »

Came across some interesting article about obtaining marijuana in Warsaw, hope it helps stoners to get what they are searching in Warsaw: https://fourtwentyavenue.com/weed-in-warsaw/#comments
Last edited by Polishsmoke on Tue 4th Apr 2023 07:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Yeah it is. But if your stupid enough to ask on a open forum that is what you will get.

Hit the street!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Latrouche

Post by Latrouche »

Guys silvizio is A BİG SCAM!!!! he is posting all over the internet that he is selling weed everywhere in the world, and using fake accounts to comment and put good reviews about happy customers, he is a guy in Cameroon who have no clue towards selling cannabis, he will force you to buy a big amount only for a huge amount of money, his always saying that as per his "boss" that's the "policy", DON'T YOU EVER BUY A BİG QUANTİTY FOR A BİG AMOUNT, don't buy from silvizio i already lost 170USD and he wasted a whole day of my vacation and ruined my mood for nothing, i have the datails of this guy and my work is traveling around the world every month so i will go to every local authorities in every country i will visit to report him to keep him away from scamming more people.