Where is Weed and Hash in Innsbruck, Austria

Stonebwoy

Where is Weed and Hash in Innsbruck, Austria

Post by Stonebwoy »

Hey stoners, You may come from a country where weed is legal or at least decriminalized and like to have your "smoke". Don't even think about getting from the streets because the Cannabis laws here are still kind of harsh.

Personally I recommend Klaus ( marvinpups82@gmail.com ) a local here in Innsbruck . He is such a reliable and convenient local plug. He is popularly known and highly recommended.
Last edited by Stonebwoy on Wed 15th Jan 2020 02:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nuggz

Re: Where is Weed and Hash in Innsbruck, Austria

Post by Nuggz »

innsbruckcoffeeshopdirectory.at

Otherwise

Klaus von der Arschloch is Silvizio's man on the ground in Tirol.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Is it just me that’s starting to get wound up by this?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 9th Jul 2019 07:56 am Is it just me that’s starting to get wound up by this?
Haha perhaps, I guess it irks me a little. There's certainly been a sharp uptick in these kinds of posts as of late, no doubt though.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

It’s starting to get ridiculous.

There are other forums that I am a memeber of which new users are restricted for their first few posts. Ie no new thread/topic, no PM’s etc... maybe a similar idea would help us to get rid of these? Would be great to have a moderator who can come on and delete shit-posts like these
Stonebwoy

Post by Stonebwoy »

@DjShaggy what is wrong in my question? Is it a crime for a fellow stoner to ask for help in an open forum for stoners?

I think you should go and create your forum and place such restrictions. I now doubt your stoner credibility.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Stonebwoy wrote: Tue 9th Jul 2019 04:53 pm @DjShaggy what is wrong in my question? Is it a crime for a fellow stoner to ask for help in an open forum for stoners?

I think you should go and create your forum and place such restrictions. I now doubt your stoner credibility.
It is a crime to try and score weed in Austria, we don’t offer criminal advice on this open forum for discussing Amsterdam and it’s coffeeshops.

You can doubt my stoner credibility all you like, at least I can find a bud when I’m away from home.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Stonebwoy wrote: Tue 9th Jul 2019 04:53 pm @DjShaggy what is wrong in my question? Is it a crime for a fellow stoner to ask for help in an open forum for stoners?

Oh noes, don't lose your stoner credibility DjS!!!!

Seriously though, technically yeah it is a crime in Austria lol. What's wrong is that we get about 5 of these a day dude, invariably from people with 1 post who've not contributed anything at all to the site (and could even be leo for all anyone knows) and seem to have failed to note the name is "Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory" not "Where to score weed everywhere other than Amsterdam".

As I said yesterday in another similar thread, everyone sympathises with people on a trip looking for something to smoke, but if it is not related to a dispensary, club or coffeeshop this is absolutely not the forum for such requests - there's a ton of places that are (not least the darknet) and you'll have a lot more success there anyway.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Not_the_monk wrote: Tue 9th Jul 2019 05:51 pm

Seriously though, technically yeah it is a crime in Austria lol. What's wrong is that we get about 5 of these a day dude, invariably from people with 1 post who've not contributed anything at all to the site (and could even be leo for all anyone knows) and seem to have failed to note the name is "Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory" not "Where to score weed everywhere other than Amsterdam".

As I said yesterday in another similar thread, everyone sympathises with people on a trip looking for something to smoke, but if it is not related to a dispensary, club or coffeeshop this is absolutely not the forum for such requests - there's a ton of places that are (not least the darknet) and you'll have a lot more success there anyway.

Well said 👏
John_wick

Post by John_wick »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 9th Jul 2019 07:39 pm
Not_the_monk wrote: Tue 9th Jul 2019 05:51 pm

Well said 👏
Yeah. Well said Not_the_monk, that's a rational way of thinking by a stoner... DeLekkersteNUGS16 is Silvizio not covering Austria? Seems like you know his schedule all over Europe, outside Amsterdam. Help Stonebwoy he's a stoner in need.