Spliff friendly places closer to salzburg?

rebar

Spliff friendly places closer to salzburg?

Post by rebar »

I need to fly to Salzburg for a few days next summer and was planning on traveling to Amsterdam for the first time.

Anyway.. Nothing against the Netherlands. But are there any other place's closer to Austria where I can score easy and fairly safely? My uncle has a place in St Gilgen Id rather hang out at, but I really want a bag. I checked webehigh.com but it hasn't been updated in 3 years or more.

berlin? Geneva?

Thanks

Irreal

Re: Spliff friendly places closer to salzburg?

Post by Irreal »

First thing,

you will be able to find weed all over in the switzerland.

Second,

if you got an uncle in St. gallen, in St. gallen there's also a little growshop who sells whole plants so sure you will be able to find there some people they know where to get some.. :wink:

Third,

I give you one recommendation for traveling FRIENDLY stoner places besides the NL - Prague!

Not sure how far the latest informations about it travelled, in the CZ there's (everything) (legal) to a point of so and so much g depend on what drug you got. Also Heroin is (legal) to buy and travel around with it up to 1.5g or something (!) And if you're know anything about CZ, especially police there, give'em 50e, you could go on with everything, sometimes more, sometimes less but try every time you got problem with them! :mrgreen: You could buy weed in bars at the toilet, there's some groups taking the whole city business, turkish, blacks and i thought about some locals mixes.. the last one are the bests to get from. And of anybody whos thinking now i'm only talking, my mates saw there children with 14 years on the main center station of prague fixed them H on a little green place at the ground in the front of all people and nobody sayd anything or stopped.. i don't wanna say it's good or not at this point, its only for information.

And at least,

take your bags, take your time, save your money and dont leave the train in germany! Still so long till they're chance they're position about cannabis in the politics german wide! Berlin doing ok with it now and do it seperate to all other cities in D, but that couldn't be so i please you to not give'em on cent of your money for theyr fucking closed minds! All country's, ok, france is another thing, around germany are ok on cannabis at least as it is in belgium, up to three plants or something per person will be no case of any worries. In parts of germany you will be fucked deep in your ass for 1 or 2g (!)
And sure i know what i'm talking about :lol:

Happy travelling!
Ich frage sie ob es richtig ist das sie vor 14 Tagen aufgehört haben ihre Frau zu verprügeln? ;D
Marco

Post by Marco »

Not sure about Austria, I was in Vienna recently and the stuff being sold was fake or really garbage. It can't be better in Salzburg, which is a much smaller city.
Irreal

Post by Irreal »

Sorry to hear that Marco but i'm more than sure that you will be able to find some class a weed in vienna too..

Got some beautiful amnesia and some other great strains from around there often..

In vienna there's also some growshops who sells cuttings and at least seeds are legal there, not like in germany, and on both sides, you will be able to find so really great indoors..

At least, the germans, no sorry ^^ the netherland people coming over the german border and take some regular apartments and cellars to made an perfectly grow room out of it and what than happend, we all know it, it'll go back to NL and there transferd to the border coffeeshops and bigger dealing groups..

Theres many articels to find in german, for sure also in dutch where they talk about this strange happening over the last years.. :mrgreen:

Take it easy!
Ich frage sie ob es richtig ist das sie vor 14 Tagen aufgehört haben ihre Frau zu verprügeln? ;D
Nuggz

Re: Where to get quality Weed in Salzburg?

Post by Nuggz »

Real420thugz wrote: Wed 5th Jun 2019 05:49 pm Tom Ford was an absolute blessing to my crew during our stay in Austria. We are seasonal veterans and we've never experienced service like Tomford! He was very informing, process was quick and timely, and he had MUCH patience with the many different groups buying through our crew. The bud was quality and he even threw us some discounts and papers on our larger orders! Needless to say, we went back for round 2 and will DEFINITELY be using Tom Ford ( tomford420er@gmail com ) every year!! (:
Spam