Eastside NL hash coffeeshopping treats

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kingbee

Eastside NL hash coffeeshopping treats

Post by kingbee » Tue 5th Feb 2019 06:19 pm

Hi all,

Following a trip to the eastside of the Netherlands in November 2018, i.e. Nijmegen, Eindhoven, Apeldoorn, and Arnhem, my memory card got corrupted and I needed to recover the data (by cloning the card), so therefore these pics and info is a couple of months or so old now, but everything should still be available. I noticed the big trend in Moroccan hash made with foreign genetics, often labelled as "Hia hia", or "Hiya hiya", and costing 11-12 euro a gram on the Eastside of NL, but this trip was not about that, it was about traditional flavours, tastes and quality of high/stone.

The first pic is of Noga hash from Kruidentuin coffeeshop in Nijmegen (the best hash coffeeshop in Nijmegen, Moroccan owned, and renowned for high grade Maroc) a very high quality uplifting hash made with Mexican sativa genetics, and has a rich, smooth and high-quality smoke:

The next pic is of the Nepalese hash that I got from Coffeeshop THC in Arnhem, the best coffeeshop for hash in Arnhem ;)

The guy that runs the shop had 2 types of Nepalese, this one for 12e/gram I believe, and the other one for 11, but he said the other one was much worse quality and he wouldn't even show me it! It was some of the best Nepalese I've had, and well worth sampling ;)

The following pic is of the Caramello from the aforementioned Kruidentuin coffeeshop in Nijmegen, another decent import hash, and this shop has consistent quality across the board, which is another reason it's one of the best Moroccan hash 'shops in NL:

The Wall Coffeeshop (Eindhoven) hash:

Royal:

The Royal hash (I believe was the name) from the Wall does not match up to the original "Cristal" hash from this coffeeshop, of around 10 years ago - although the quality is not quite up to what it was back in the day, it is still a very good example of a traditional Moroccan hash - tasty, rich and decent potency too; a nice smoke, I liked it ;)

Caramello:

This Caramello was 'only' 8 euro a gram I believe, and was purchased after asking for their 'most indica hash', and the quality was good, but not up to high standards (as reflected in the price)
Last edited by kingbee on Tue 12th Feb 2019 09:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Marok21

Re: Eastside NL hash coffeeshopping treats

Post by Marok21 » Sat 9th Feb 2019 10:44 pm

Kruidentuin never let me down :mrgreen: for years they offer very nice constant moroccan hash!

Personaly I never made it to Arnhem but I also heard good things about Coffeeshop THC for hash. Great that you found some nice Nepalese hash 8) By the way I also heard good things about coffeeshop Omigo for classic moroccan but like said before personaly I never was there.

The Royal hash from coffeeshop the Wall looks damn nice in that sunlight :mrgreen:

Thanks for the nice pics and reviews well done! 8)

TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple » Sun 10th Feb 2019 07:09 pm

Marok21 wrote:
Sat 9th Feb 2019 10:44 pm
Kruidentuin never let me down :mrgreen: for years they offer very nice constant
We love hash from Kruidentuin and Noga is the best, traditional maroc hash from mexican sativa plants, also Tidghine is very good but it's in stock only few time, is a special offer and is 10€/g.
We know also THC and your hash is good but we have to make choice.

kingbee

Post by kingbee » Mon 11th Feb 2019 08:14 pm

Hi Marok and thanks for your kind words :)

- I have also added reviews of the Wall coffeeshop hash, which I did intend on doing sooner!!

I definitely recommend checking out coffeeshop THC in Arnhem - they have a good reputation for decent-quality import hash, and I was pleasantly surprised with the Nepalese - some of the best hash of the trip, and one which I enjoyed quite a lot - it's not quite up to the standards of the 'best' Nepaleses, but it still held its own compared with other samples acquired over my travels in that region of the Netherlands.

Thanks too for the heads up about coffeeshop Omigo having some good import hash too, a 'shop I'll frequent in the near future for sure, and try out their wares ;)
Last edited by kingbee on Mon 11th Feb 2019 08:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kingbee

Post by kingbee » Mon 11th Feb 2019 08:28 pm

TransApenninesCouple wrote:
Sun 10th Feb 2019 07:09 pm
We love hash from Kruidentuin and Noga is the best, traditional maroc hash from mexican sativa plants, also Tidghine is very good but it's in stock only few time, is a special offer and is 10€/g.
We know also THC and your hash is good but we have to make choice.
Hi there TAC :)

Yes, Kruidentuin in Nijmegen, hidden behind the main square, is certainly a go-to place for high grade Moroccan, although their old 14 euro-a-gram hash from way back when (circa 2007) was heads and shoulders above *anything* I've tried for a 'morning polm'! It truly was Outstanding, and it's a shame they have stop selling it :-/

I would, however, be interested in trying their Tidghine, if I get the chance and it happens to be in stock upon on of my future visits :) Cheers for the info! ;)

NB. I have also corrected my original error of stating the Noga is made from Moroccan genetics, as you are correct that it is made from Mexican sativa genetics, something which I have acknowledged on the forum previously, but got my notes mixed up in this report - thanks for pointing that out!

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney » Sat 16th Feb 2019 11:41 am

Nijmegen is quite accessible from Eindhoven, so as with Tilburg, anyone in Eindhoven for a few days could quite easily make a day trip to Nijmegen to check it out. I plan to do this at some point.

Lovely review BTW.

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush » Sat 9th Mar 2019 12:28 pm

Nijmegen has some lovely shops. Jamaica has some pressed dry sift on the menu right now that reminds me of that first time I saved up enough kief in the bottom of my grinder. It's a kief salad that rocks you with one bong rip!

Across the entire city there is a great variety of hash concentrates ranging in price from €2.50-€40/g.

If anyone wants to meet up for a puff in Nijmegen, drop us a message! We are there regularly and coffeeshop hop.

Protip: Head to Kronkel for a stoner date! Buy your flowers/hash, dinner, and desert all from the same place!

- Beretta

Return to “Cannabis Strains”