Karel´s Haze

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Marok21

Karel´s Haze

Post by Marok21 » Sun 14th Apr 2019 08:10 pm

My mate got a strain called "Karel´s Haze#3" a few months ago from Coffeeshop Greenhouse in Den Haag. He was pretty impessed by it... it was one of the best Hazes he smoked since many years... well it was sold for 20€/g :shock: :lol: as a "premium quality" weed.

The genetics are from "Super Sativa Seed Club". It´s a cross of "Old school Haze" X "Chem Dog OG Fire". I saw a menu of Greenhouse Den Haag on google and they also offer "Karel´s Haze#8" for 14€/g. The description on the menu is exactly the same as for #3 but it´s not marked as "premium quality".

Last week I saw Karel´s Haze on a menu from Coffeeshop Greenhouse in Amsterdam (the two shops have nothing to do with each other... not the same chain) for 18€/g :?

Anyone tried it?

kingbee

Re: Karel´s Haze

Post by kingbee » Mon 15th Apr 2019 11:45 pm

Hi there Marok,

It sounds to be an interesting strain,

Here's a report from a Facebook post and video on Karel's Haze - it looks and sounds great, especially for a 9-week flowering plant, but 20 euro a gram for a 9-weeker is very expensive!!!

I can't copy&paste the report for some reason, but essentially they say it's very potent, old-school haze taste, easy and fast to grow, here's the vid:

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel » Tue 16th Apr 2019 08:57 am

the stuff is sold in jars in barcelona

guess the 20euro one is probably grown by the breeders , and the cheap one grown by a homegrower ?
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke

Marok21

Post by Marok21 » Tue 16th Apr 2019 12:42 pm

RvanSteensel wrote:
Tue 16th Apr 2019 08:57 am
guess the 20euro one is probably grown by the breeders , and the cheap one grown by a homegrower ?
That is possible... or maybe it´s a kind of special pheno (#3) but 20€ is really expensive... when it would be grown by the breeder I could understand the high price a bit... but 20€ :shock:
kingbee wrote:
Mon 15th Apr 2019 11:45 pm
Here's a report from a Facebook post and video on Karel's Haze - it looks and sounds great, especially for a 9-week flowering plant, but 20 euro a gram for a 9-weeker is very expensive!!!
True very expensive! :? for such a short flower time... well like said before maybe it´s a special pheno or grown by the breeder... but the price and short flower time do not fit well together :?

Return to “Cannabis Strains”