haruijuana/herijuana

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
GoatCheese

Re: haruijuana/herijuana

Post by GoatCheese »

2stick wrote:Thanks, Betty is on my ToDo list, have to add 137 into it also. Would be nice to try this strain as a last smoke of the night.

Also mailed Sannie if Herijuana beans can be purchased from some store in 'dam, got a reply saying "not at the moment".. may have to order them then, if this strain is really that powerful.

Herijuana really is very, very strong strain

..especially the taller and longer flowering phenos (9-10 weeks)
So if people aren't experienced smokers, they really should be abit careful with this strain, cause effects can be confusingly strong.

Light-smokers should take only few tokes and then wait a good while before taking another toke or two. Sure people hear this all the time, but with Heri this warning is spot on.

Few years ago i had a pause from smoking ..several months ..and my first smoke after that was Herijuana, and i have to say it really felt abit uncomfortable even though i had smoked it many times before.

I haven't tried Sannie's version yet, only Motarebel's version. Think i read years ago that Sannie focused on the faster flowering plants and Motarebel more on the longer flowering ones.
Those Motarebel plants weren't full on knockout-couchlock types. They messed you up big-time but you still could "function" if you can call it that
.. so i really couldn't say it's a "daytime smoke". :mrgreen:

For the growers..

- Herijuana don't need a lot of nutrients so don't over feed them.

- Topping them and tying the plants down to grow a larger bush is the way to go. Otherwise you will get tall and lanky plants, cause Heri likes to grow (at least the Motarebel version did). Topping and longer veg-time do wonders for the harvest.

- Herijuana has some intersex traits in it, and some "nanners" can appear in late flowering. Not to every single plant.
This also happened so late in the flowering that it won't have the time to seed the plants. But if your flower room is in perpetual 12/12-cycle then the nanners might seed the plants that are in earlier stages of flowering cycle.
The nanner-problem wasn't that huge and you can just pick those off when they appear and allow the plants to go to the end of 12/12 cycle.

:P

seouleast70

Post by seouleast70 »

Holy cow. Informative. Now I want some. I remember that almost not being able to function weed. Love it.
Hope I can get my hands on some.
Not long now....
Papi

Post by Papi »

I think I'm gonna have to trust in pure luck during my trip to Amsterdam to find it:) Hope to get it to be honest.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Papi_3city wrote:I think I'm gonna have to trust in pure luck during my trip to Amsterdam to find it:) Hope to get it to be honest.
forget it lol

havent seen it in 30visits , of which 10visits included heavy coffeeshopcrawling .
ftcarer ran onto it once at 137
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
treetop

Post by treetop »

GoatCheese wrote:
2stick wrote:Thanks, Betty is on my ToDo list, have to add 137 into it also. Would be nice to try this strain as a last smoke of the night.

Also mailed Sannie if Herijuana beans can be purchased from some store in 'dam, got a reply saying "not at the moment".. may have to order them then, if this strain is really that powerful.

Herijuana really is very, very strong strain

..especially the taller and longer flowering phenos (9-10 weeks)
So if people aren't experienced smokers, they really should be abit careful with this strain, cause effects can be confusingly strong.

Light-smokers should take only few tokes and then wait a good while before taking another toke or two. Sure people hear this all the time, but with Heri this warning is spot on.

Few years ago i had a pause from smoking ..several months ..and my first smoke after that was Herijuana, and i have to say it really felt abit uncomfortable even though i had smoked it many times before.

I haven't tried Sannie's version yet, only Motarebel's version. Think i read years ago that Sannie focused on the faster flowering plants and Motarebel more on the longer flowering ones.
Those Motarebel plants weren't full on knockout-couchlock types. They messed you up big-time but you still could "function" if you can call it that
.. so i really couldn't say it's a "daytime smoke". :mrgreen:

For the growers..

- Herijuana don't need a lot of nutrients so don't over feed them.

- Topping them and tying the plants down to grow a larger bush is the way to go. Otherwise you will get tall and lanky plants, cause Heri likes to grow (at least the Motarebel version did). Topping and longer veg-time do wonders for the harvest.

- Herijuana has some intersex traits in it, and some "nanners" can appear in late flowering. Not to every single plant.
This also happened so late in the flowering that it won't have the time to seed the plants. But if your flower room is in perpetual 12/12-cycle then the nanners might seed the plants that are in earlier stages of flowering cycle.
The nanner-problem wasn't that huge and you can just pick those off when they appear and allow the plants to go to the end of 12/12 cycle.

:P
Looks like an interesting strain. I reckon I'll try a few Sannie strains one day. Those tips are golden GC. Thanks. The nanner problem is nice to know about. Can just do a run of 12 regs in a tent and then clean and disinfect the tent afterwards I suppose. Difficult to spot a few hidden nanners though. Sounds like a challenging strain to grow. Maybe in in 2 or 3 years time when experience has taught me a little more. :wink:

All in all I'd like to try a few different Sannie strains one day. Would be nice to have some in the jar.
How much did you produce?
GoatCheese

Post by GoatCheese »

treetop wrote:
Looks like an interesting strain. I reckon I'll try a few Sannie strains one day. Those tips are golden GC. Thanks. The nanner problem is nice to know about. Can just do a run of 12 regs in a tent and then clean and disinfect the tent afterwards I suppose. Difficult to spot a few hidden nanners though. Sounds like a challenging strain to grow. Maybe in in 2 or 3 years time when experience has taught me a little more. :wink:

All in all I'd like to try a few different Sannie strains one day. Would be nice to have some in the jar.

Hey there, Treetop

Herijuana was actually easy to grow, apart from the nanner-issue, so you don't have to worry.

It was not finicky at all with the nutes, no extra needs. Just go abit easy with the nutes at first till you see how much they need feeding and you will be OK.

Topping is advised, like i already mentioned. Heri is a nice SCROG or LST (Low Stress Training) plant, whose side branches really shoot up when the plant is topped.

Motarebel's Heri is/was sort of a "stretchy indica" that grows a fair amount when the light cycle is changed to 12/12.

About the nanner problem ..i don't know if Sannies Herijuana have these problems, but i remember reading that it's a trait of Heri so i'd assume at least some Sannie- female plants might grow nanners.

I think i read that some years ago, Reeferman, the breeder, also did some work with Herijuana, but abandoned it because of the nanner-issue.

But the issue was manageable, and not every plant was like this. With the Motarebel's Heri, it seemed that the taller, longer flowering phenos, where more stable.

So what i would do as a grower, i'd grow out 10-15 seeds on the first run, clone the (female) plants and look for a keeper-mother plant (or two or three) who would not produce nanners.

If i would want to produce my own Herijuana seed i would try find a nice male (or two) closely resembling the nanner-free female plants and hope for good results.

Later.
GoatCheese

Post by GoatCheese »

GreenHouse (centrum) has/ just had Herijuana on the menu @ 13 euros/g
http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Greenhou ... ntrum.html

Has anyone tried this yet?
Panog

Post by Panog »

I tried it once at GH but it was a few years ago, I keep a really good memory of it. I remember rolling a joint mixing that and green crack : herbal speed ball :)
Panog

Post by Panog »

Sannie's Seeds feminized Herijuana ! Best news of the year !
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Panog wrote:Sannie's Seeds feminized Herijuana ! Best news of the year !
old news lol

sannies seeds were pretty much feminized anyway lol ....
i only got 1 male in 9 plants , and these were non-feminized seeds .
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Panog

Post by Panog »

I didn't know, last time I checked they sold only regs. Will buy some pretty soon :)
voosh

Post by voosh »

Seen greenhouse had some of this on the menu. Is it the real deal?
GoatCheese

Post by GoatCheese »

Panog wrote:I didn't know, last time I checked they sold only regs. Will buy some pretty soon :)
Hi
Like i've mentioned in this thread already, Herijuana has some natural hermaprodite-traits in it, so i advice not to buy feminized Herijuana seeds. I'd buy the regs myself.
Peace
GoatCheese

Post by GoatCheese »

voosh wrote:Seen greenhouse had some of this on the menu. Is it the real deal?
I doubt GH would have the balls to sell fake Herijuana, cause it's quite famous strain.
If it's not the most tastiest strain around but is one helluva potent smoke
..then it's most likely real deal Herijuana.
8)
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

Hope they have it in mid march salivating at the thought of toke on a fat head
trips to Amsterdam 19