Favourite Flavs

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
scooberu

Favourite Flavs

Post by scooberu »

wondered what everyones favourite flav was and where it was purchased?
mines MK ULTRA from amnesia

Boner

Post by Boner »

Sticky Fingers from Willie Wortels Sativa, 7 Seconds from Pink Floyds and Orange Bud from The Game in Delft!

(Sorry but I couldn't choose just 1)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

have heard big things about sticky fingers. is it always availeble at willies?
can u describe the flav and body at all?
Valo

Post by Valo »

I loved the taste of the Double Bubblegum I got from the Grey Area once (not sure if they still sell it) - was a true fruity flavour.

I also thought the Sensi Star from Pink Floyd had an awesome rich taste and I like Boner's choice of 7 Seconds too!

*Instead of starting a new thread*

Just wondered if anyone knew of a place that sells (Great) White Shark weed??? I have heard real good things about this and the name sounds kinda cool too :) but I generally like the white strains of weed, such as the Rhino, Widow and Russian. (the Dolphin is on my wish list for sure now too!)
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
buddy

cannabis strains

Post by buddy »

Based on my limited experience (I've only been to the Dam twice) I'd have to agree with scoob. MK Ultra from amnesia was tasty indeed. On my last visit they were down to the last few crumbs but the AK47 proved to be a capable susbstitute. Thanks also to boner for his choices. You can bet I'm taking notes for my next trip in June. :D
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

Valo wrote:I loved the taste of the Double Bubblegum I got from the Grey Area once (not sure if they still sell it) - was a true fruity flavour.

I also thought the Sensi Star from Pink Floyd had an awesome rich taste and I like Boner's choice of 7 Seconds too!

*Instead of starting a new thread*

Just wondered if anyone knew of a place that sells (Great) White Shark weed??? I have heard real good things about this and the name sounds kinda cool too :) but I generally like the white strains of weed, such as the Rhino, Widow and Russian. (the Dolphin is on my wish list for sure now too!)
I'm pretty sure(but not 100%) that perticular strain is grown by the greenhouse. am definate that I've had it there before but haven't seen it anywhere else.
Boner

Post by Boner »

scooberu wrote:have heard big things about sticky fingers. is it always availeble at willies?
Its a skunky sweet flavour and it gets you proper stoned (Its an Indica) - its grown especially for them so they do have it most of the time, I had some in December last year but come Feb they didn't have any!

Hopefully they'll have some for me to smoke tomorrow ;)
T MON€Y

Post by T MON€Y »

Hey whats up,

This is my first post, but have been checking out the forum for ages, its really cool!

Just had to reply about the Great White Shark, Valo was asking about, I got a gram of it a couple of weeks ago from greenhouse centrum, as they were out of sharks breath, and it was quite possibly the worst weed I've ever had!

honestly, maybe I got a bad batch, but the smell was really pungent, promising, but it just didn't deliver! Really disappointed, and expected more from the greenhouse, cos they've had some great strains over the last couple of years!

Oh yeh, my fave tasting weed would have to have been the Mango haze Barney's used to have, although expensive! :wink:
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

Boner wrote:
scooberu wrote:have heard big things about sticky fingers. is it always availeble at willies?
Its a skunky sweet flavour and it gets you proper stoned (Its an Indica) - its grown especially for them so they do have it most of the time, I had some in December last year but come Feb they didn't have any!

If u r trying too get me jelous its worked.lol.
I've never been to haarlem before and am making it a priority for my next visit. which is the best of the three wortels? has one a more extensive than another or is it just diferent locations?
Boner

Post by Boner »

scooberu wrote:
Boner wrote:

If u r trying too get me jelous its worked.lol.
I've never been to haarlem before and am making it a priority for my next visit. which is the best of the three wortels? has one a more extensive than another or is it just diferent locations?
I've been to 2 out the 3 the Sativa and the Indica they all have some of the same (I think) varieties but each have some types the others dont, I love the Sativa because its only 2 minutes from Haarlem's train station, the Indica is probaly the hardest to find but you can sit opposite a windmill smoking some quality goods I should be going to the Sinsemellia on sunday so i can tell you some more after the weekend!

Haarlems a must its 10 mins from Ams by train it only costs a few €'s and it has IMO some of the best coffeeshops in The Netherlands, the Willie Wortel chain, Theehuis and Empire these are the ones I've been to there are plenty more plus it also has one of the best places to get a steak - Wilma & Alberts!!!
lctricity

Post by lctricity »

Boner wrote:Haarlems a must its 10 mins from Ams by train it only costs a few €'s and it has IMO some of the best coffeeshops in The Netherlands, the Willie Wortel chain, Theehuis and Empire these are the ones I've been to there are plenty more
Right On Boner!!

Willie Wortels shops in Haarlem are indeed some of the finest shops you'll find in the entire country. Nol (the owner and UberDealer) is and will always be "The Man" in terms of the Coffeeshop scene in Holland.

While you're in Haarlem I also highly recommend Coffeeshop Regine and their Regine Special reefer. A strong, if not their strongest Indica on hand. Superb and crystally from hell. See photo below.

http://www.hipgallery.com/photopost2/sh ... 926/page/1

The Sensimilla is the farthest from the Train Station but also the largest and well worth the trek. Check out their website below for directions.

http://www.hempcity.net/cannabisshops/s ... index.html

Have fun and definitely plan to spend at least a morning or afternoon in Haarlem. From AMS Centraal it costs a mere €6 Roundtrip.
Valo

Post by Valo »

T MON€Y wrote:Just had to reply about the Great White Shark, I got a gram of it a couple of weeks ago from greenhouse centrum, as they were out of sharks breath, and it was quite possibly the worst weed I've ever had!
Thanks for the info on the Shark weed T Money (scooberu too), I just hope you got a bad batch like you said.

Will only buy a gram bag to try out now.

Thanks again!
Valo

Post by Valo »

:shock: That looks awesome :shock:
Boner

Post by Boner »

Valo wrote:
:shock: That looks awesome :shock:
Yeah I'll second that, where about is the Regine Ictricity?

I'll have to have a mooch on Sunday and get me some!!!
lctricity

Post by lctricity »

Boner wrote:where about is the Regine lctricity?
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Regine.html