NYCD

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Cisco

Re: NYCD

Post by Cisco »

Same here Rasa !! Lol I usually check out Bluebird anyway but I'm thinking Quaze anyway and NYCD :wink:

-
Trainwreck

Post by Trainwreck »

Just left the Bluebird, the diesel smelt and felt under cured so I left it alone which pissed the dealer off. On the plus side I got some nice Zero Zero, 12.50 for 2gs.

The diesel quest continues.
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

FUCK! I need the NYC for 4/20, I need to scour the shops, I might have to settle for some other diesels :( As far as I know these are the other Diesels in the Dam right now that are well spoken of:

Grey Diesel - Grey Area
Strawberry Sour Diesel - Grey Area
Red Diesel - Barneys
-Rasa
bjorne

Post by bjorne »

La Tertulia on Prinsengracht might be worth a visit. I had a very good NYCD in 2010 from them. Personally I don´t like the taste of NYCD but this was very potent. Hth, Bjorne.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Thank you, bjorne!

Lmao @ all of us diesel fiends :lol: :lol: personally, I call us connoisseurs. :wink:

If I hit the jackpot in my search next week, I'll share where for y'all. Funny how I'm already friends with most in this thread... gotta love weed bonding. 8)
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

ganja is the healing of the nation, brings everyone together, opens different channels of the mind ;) I will hopefully have an "arsenal" of Diesel's for us to enjoy on 4/20, see you soon!

btw IG its "Cannasseurs" ;)
-Rasa
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Hell yeah i agrea with all of the above :shock: :lol: see y`all soon
-
Dava

Post by Dava »

am also a diesel fiend but cant seem to really get any over here :x
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Boerejongens Love Potion x NYCD in feb was full on diesel flavour, not the strongest but incredibly tasty.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Rasa wrote:ganja is the healing of the nation, brings everyone together, opens different channels of the mind ;) I will hopefully have an "arsenal" of Diesel's for us to enjoy on 4/20, see you soon!

btw IG its "Cannasseurs" ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: @cannasseurs - love it, J! Dayum this is gonna be spectacularly funny... bring on that arsenal, my friend. :wink:

Can't wait to party with friends there again... old and new. 8)
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Trainwreck

Post by Trainwreck »

The quest continues...

Been to Grey Area. No Grey Diesel on the menu so went with a gram of the Strawberry Sour Diesel, which while being a very nice smoke is just simply not diesely enough for me. I need the straight up grapefrutiness of the apparently elusive NYCD.

Will be trying De Kuil and Barney's tomorrow to see if they can help.
Balou

Post by Balou »

Trainwreck wrote:The quest continues...

Been to Grey Area. No Grey Diesel on the menu so went with a gram of the Strawberry Sour Diesel, which while being a very nice smoke is just simply not diesely enough for me. I need the straight up grapefrutiness of the apparently elusive NYCD.

Will be trying De Kuil and Barney's tomorrow to see if they can help.
Have you checked Resin?

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

I was in Resin a couple weeks ago and they didn't have any
-Rasa
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Try Trefpunt it's on the east side. A fair walk but not bad, USBL and I did it with no probs.
baked

Post by baked »

Cisco wrote:Same here Rasa !! Lol I usually check out Bluebird anyway but I'm thinking Quaze anyway and NYCD :wink:
the quaze has changed definately. last purchase contained buds. how is that possible? think they worked on the genetics somehow. noticed the same at the other quaze vendors...