Cheap(ish) Ice-o-later in Centrum?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
stokey

Cheap(ish) Ice-o-later in Centrum?

Post by stokey »

I'll be in Amsterdam for less than 24 hours next week and am on a pretty tight budget but really want to finally try some ice-o-later. I won't have time to go outside of Centrum so I'm looking for coffeeshops selling ice strains for no more than €20-25. I know these aren't going to be top of the range but money is tight.
I've gone through the menus site and found that Greenhouse has ice for only €18, which seems too good to be true! Basjoe do one for €25, although that menu was a year old so may have changed. And according to the menu from December 2010 Rusland do ice-o-later for only €9 :shock:
Anybody know of anymore ice-o-later bargains to be had? or does anybody know if the ones mentioned above should be avoided for being TOO cheap and therefore a waste of time (eg could get a better high from top-range hashes for the same price)

baked

Re: Cheap(ish) Ice-o-later in Centrum?

Post by baked »

rusland do 9€ ice yes, but it is not worth the money.
basjoes ice is very good at 25€
YourGuru

Post by YourGuru »

Eerste (1e) Hulp... Good Iso for 16EUR... And don't forget there's a party tomorrow... Try and get to it, Ohm sweet Ohm is having his Eerste Jaar (first year) anniversary since he moved to The Netherlands.. Just search the active topics and you'll find it...

met vriendelijke groet..

~Ian
Bad artists imitate, Great artists steal..
Balou

Post by Balou »

Cheap ice is probably not worth it. But if you travel out the Centrum, 1e Hulp & Bij are good choices, you can get reasonably priced ice.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Marco

Post by Marco »

YourGuru wrote:Eerste (1e) Hulp... Good Iso for 16EUR... And don't forget there's a party tomorrow... Try and get to it, Ohm sweet Ohm is having his Eerste Jaar (first year) anniversary since he moved to The Netherlands.. Just search the active topics and you'll find it...

met vriendelijke groet..

~Ian
That is Sunday!
davex4

Post by davex4 »

Whilst I am a fan of Central c/s (just a 5 minute walk from the station), I tried their isolator about 3 weeks ago. It was 12 euros for just under a gram. Was OK and not a bad high, but not up there with the top strains. So maybe one to avoid.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Marco wrote:
YourGuru wrote:Eerste (1e) Hulp... Good Iso for 16EUR... And don't forget there's a party tomorrow... Try and get to it, Ohm sweet Ohm is having his Eerste Jaar (first year) anniversary since he moved to The Netherlands.. Just search the active topics and you'll find it...

met vriendelijke groet..

~Ian
That is Sunday!
Nice, some great info provided, glad you aint my Guru :roll:

For the ones who can read here is the said post:
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... a7933f5999
Colino

Post by Colino »

stokey wrote:I'll be in Amsterdam for less than 24 hours next week and am on a pretty tight budget but really want to finally try some ice-o-later. I won't have time to go outside of Centrum so I'm looking for coffeeshops selling ice strains for no more than €20-25. I know these aren't going to be top of the range but money is tight.
I've gone through the menus site and found that Greenhouse has ice for only €18, which seems too good to be true! Basjoe do one for €25, although that menu was a year old so may have changed. And according to the menu from December 2010 Rusland do ice-o-later for only €9 :shock:
Anybody know of anymore ice-o-later bargains to be had? or does anybody know if the ones mentioned above should be avoided for being TOO cheap and therefore a waste of time (eg could get a better high from top-range hashes for the same price)
dampkring cheapest waterwork is 20euro/g
YourGuru

Post by YourGuru »

Kermit wrote:
Marco wrote:

met vriendelijke groet..

~Ian
That is Sunday!
Nice, some great info provided, glad you aint my Guru :roll:

For the ones who can read here is the said post:
https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 11&t=17063
FML.

~Ian
Bad artists imitate, Great artists steal..
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Right now thats sorted i can talk ICE baby!!

Iceolator in the Dam under E20 will be from trim and of the lower grade, have a look under a scope.

Then buy a E40 bag and look at that under the scope, this will be from buds and will be sticky as a bitch.

The best looking Iceo's i have seen on here was Twitchs one from Basjoes, you did not need a scope fore that one. The other Nizzle showed me a picture of but cant remember where or even if he said where it was from in the Dam :wink: , these are the kind of Iceo's your looking for.

best low end Iceo i have smoked was from Pappilon @ E16 a G but pressed way too much, probably to hide the quality but it was still better than most.
I used to like the BB crystals at Mellow Yellow aswell, But it is lower end from trim %100
8)
stokey

Post by stokey »

Thanks for the replies my friends. Some useful info there, and not one comment saying the dreaded "use the search box dude!" :D
I'll probably try Basjoes €25 or Dampkrings €20 ice.
Now, I wonder if Voyagers butter is back in stock as well....
Balou

Post by Balou »

stokey wrote:saying the dreaded "use the search box dude!" :D
It would have been but this is a new question.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I'm defo gonna try some ice during 420 I have had the platinum iso at De Grall (which is nice) the €20 waterworks (tbh didn't think to much of it , but I was chonging lots of green at the same time) !! Mm can't remember if iv tried more !? I will consult the trip book ! Lol
-
Boner

Post by Boner »

I'd head down to the Albert Cyup market area and buy up around there, Club Media and Katsu both do decent ices for less than €20 a gram.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
howden01

Post by howden01 »

greenhouse do ice-o-lator for 18 a gram well worth it just put a tiny bit in a pipe and ull be wasted 9/10 really good stuff.