Very good Hash?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
pengaldinho

Re: Very good Hash?

Post by pengaldinho »

Panog wrote:Black Spice from HillStreetBlues (20e a gram but worth every penny)
Any more info on this stuff? it would have to be real good for that price. The only expensive hash that i have had that was really worth its money was Riffman Christmas Special E18 per/g from TK in Jan 2008- amazingly sticky, pure and potent. Best hash i ever had. I find most of the time the E15 king hassan from central commercial shops are worse than what you can get in a smaller shop like papillion for E10.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mr. Hasj

Post by Mr. Hasj »

MadCore wrote:The Trans Himalayan from Kadinsky was the best hash I have had in Amsterdam. It was melty and spicy. Bubbled like mad and left only a fine white residue. It also hit very hard. I wish I had bought more. Also the Caramello at Dampkring was excellent. Also very soft and melty. A nice tan / red colour to it. The GranDaddy Full Melt from Bushdoctors was extremely strong when I had that in Feb. But also rather harsh. Tangerine Nectar was also a very good isolator. Bit pricey but I only got a half G for a taster. Kadinsky's hash menu is extensive and I recommend checking them out if you want great hash.
Agree with Madcore,love Kadinsky's Trans Himalayan,not only for it effects,but the taste also is superb.And if you're going there,i would recommend their King Hassan,hits like a hammer.And they have 20% discount when buying 5 grams of the same hash.For me,the place where i buy my hash when i'm in Amsterdam.

Other hashes i liked from The Dam

Popeye's for their Alladins Chocolate and Black Cobra
Stix for their Nepalese Temple Balls

Greetzz.
royal_dwarf<3

Post by royal_dwarf<3 »

Thanx Mr.hasj

i must go to kadinsky i hear only good things about them :P

at popeye´s i will test the black cobra just interest me everytime but i don´t tryed it :(

thanx and more tips are welcome :)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

@pengaldinho yes man I totally agree with you. The Rifman Christmas Special was the best hash I ever had in Amsterdam. So sticky and potent nearly black damn! And the pakmar hash from Bluebird in 2008 was awesome... made from paki plants but never found something like that again :cry:

The Trans Himalayan sounds nice but I never tried it... the problem is that I never found a real good black hash (like real Temple Balls...). Or maybe I don´t like the high of the black hashes...

The Reversa X is another really good hash (Coffeeshop anyday).

What about Tweede and Dampkring at the moment? I saw that they have some Zero Zero (13,50€/g) on the menu but the Top Rifman (15€/g) hash was sold out... Is there a top quality Rifman on their menu now?

edit: The Rifman Habibi was one of my fav hashes, too. But it´s not on the menu for a long time.
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Marok21 wrote: What about Tweede and Dampkring at the moment?
The Riffman i tried this year were not up to par - the Malika E15/g looked great but wasnt and Aisha E7 didnt do much.
The Jala last year was very good https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... la#p178968 (scroll down)
I agree the Habibi used to be amazing :shock: (it was that gooey when it was snowing outside):
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Iko

Post by Iko »

Nepal Jungle Cream from Mellow Yellow 17eu p.g.- spicey, dark, oily and very strong smelling.
Left oily skid marks on the bag and your fingers.
The tiniest bit made you feel like you were a tibetan monk sitting on a wind swept mountain top deep in meditation :shock: .

Malaki Riffman hash from Dampkring 15eu p.g. - Malaki translates to "roadway to god", when we bought this, the tender said it was some of the best hash he had recieved in years.
Dark brown mottled exterior with a lighter coffee coloured grainy center, reeks to high heaven.
A small hit got you very high, energised and introspective, a little more and you literally were blinded :shock: .
Not a hash for smoking while out and about, certainly not a social smoke, this stuff completely incapasatated you and left you almost in a shaministic vision state; no i'm not joking.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
royal_dwarf<3

Post by royal_dwarf<3 »

thanx pengaldinho

that looks really nice :)

thx iko two mellow yellow is a good shop i will test it

the maliki is good i just know it :)
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

in my experience hash quality changes on a weekly basis, just cos a hash was nice 2months ago dont mean a thing, go in take a look at a couple of the hashes &pick the 1 that takes your fancy,
also if you like your hash forget buying light coloured polms, theyre tasty but weak, go for a hard pressed 1st kif hash like the habibi in penghaldinos pic,
tweede de kamer/dampkring,
basjoes,
club media,
anyday,
kadinsky

are a few cs's i always find good hash in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

^^
The Wallnutter Knows!
Endure
bbdug

Post by bbdug »

can anyone recommend a nice happy, giggly hash thats soft and oily but easier to burn for j's than the stuff that just sticks to your fingers? a nice strong smell and smooth to smoke if posible. am a long time smoker but not very knowledgeable by this sites standard :oops: 2nd trip to the Dam in September :D
beq00000

Post by beq00000 »

bbdug wrote:can anyone recommend a nice happy, giggly hash thats soft and oily but easier to burn for j's than the stuff that just sticks to your fingers? a nice strong smell and smooth to smoke if posible. am a long time smoker but not very knowledgeable by this sites standard :oops: 2nd trip to the Dam in September :D
Try the Tidighin at Babylon. I think it'll be exactly what you're looking for.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

bbdug wrote:can anyone recommend a nice happy, giggly hash thats soft and oily but easier to burn for j's than the stuff that just sticks to your fingers? a nice strong smell and smooth to smoke if posible. am a long time smoker but not very knowledgeable by this sites standard :oops: 2nd trip to the Dam in September :D
You don't need to "burn" oily sticky black hash,just pick bits off with your fingernails...this stuff aint yer granite like soapbar that needs burning the fuck out of to get it to crumble :roll: :mrgreen:
"That cats something i can't explain"
Boner

Post by Boner »

Good hash shouldn't need any heat.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Mellow Man

Post by Mellow Man »

Any Day has some lovely Hash man :D :D
royal_dwarf<3