What's Good RIGHT NOW: Real Time Weed Reports From Amsterdam

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
GanjaGod

Re: What's Good RIGHT NOW: Real Time Weed Reports From Amsterdam

Post by GanjaGod »

Hey folks its been a while, got a new job got some weed!
I dont remember all the prices but they where all around 13-16 eu p gram
Eerste hulp

Blaze haze (nice powerfull, short effect heavy stinky smell, good but nothing special)
Purple rain (got some purple colors going on the buds are nicely manicured and cristally. Effect was okayih, i expected more of this)
V power diesel (heavy indica, doesnt stink but when ground up it releases its subtle diesel aromas, fell asleep after 2 spliffs)
Girl scout cookies (nice coloring and smell, small buds kushy indica effect, still dont know if i smoked the real cut or not)
Cookie kush (heavy dank smell lots of leaves, effect was heady stoned but not overpowering.)
Og18 hash (bought it because they didtn stock up on candykush yet, good replacement but not the same)

Easytimes
Strawberry haze (haze smell light fruity wise, dense buds all covered in cristals, smoked this after work and i felt body high but mental stoned as fuck. The music here is too intense)
Odv3 (orange diesel v3) (i heard from several sources that this was the real lsg strain. The smell and taste are good the effect heavy stoned but its missing the pungeunt smell and kick from when eerstehulp sold it for the first time. That was some real atomic shit this is not
Kosher kush ( i dont know guys,,this shit right here, really fucking nice kosher)
OG Reek n (Fire!!)

Club media
Blueberry kush (very dense buds,,i mean very dense. Its dry but the smell has gone aswell. Smoked a 5 eu spliff of this during my lunchbreak and i could fully function after that.. maybe i should kick in a tolerance break)

Katsu
Cherry pie (really nice smelling caked buds, maybe a tad bit overpriced but it gave a nice high!)
Og kush (very subtle kush flavour, the buds are very loose but they looked nice in the bag, i regretted buying this)

Cheers folks

bertolo

Post by bertolo »

Nice report GanjaGod :mrgreen:
mokum

Post by mokum »

How is the kosher kush? Heard many people about it but I am always sceptical about kosher kush. The voya batch 2-3 years ago was just so good, I always compare it do that. The same I have with silver bubble when the grey area batch was reekn outside the plastic bag, outside the house even :P
Without sparking it up off course. Nowadays I am aware that those times are over. You have to work very hard to get that special bud.

My recommendations:

Katsu: dr grinspoon, sour diesel, tutti frutti kush
De graal: highrise , lemon haze hash
Media: super amnesia polm, weed is not on the level it used to be.
Stones corner: papaya kush

Paradox: alaska ice
Utopia: blue dream, tangerine dream, citral
Voya: atlas hash, weed id go on bt advise bcs its changes almost daily
Bluebird: neville haze, lemon haze, strawberry sour diesel
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

@mokum this kosher is fire, appeal smell taste and effect its all there. I cant really remember voyagers kosher that good but i have the feeling its on par with the voya one.

Im curious about the papaya, is it worth ots money and does the stones do 5 gram deals?
mokum

Post by mokum »

The papaya is only 12 euros and def worth the money.its not something I will buy regularly but it has a strange fruity taste and I like my weed to be diverse. No real kush power though, their ghost train ticked all the boxes. I hope they will have it soon back on the menu.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Thanks dude! Ill chexk it out
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Thanks the papaya was nice indeed!

This week i got

Voyagers
Testing tuesday (it was a nice indica nothing crazy)
Headband ( had better versions, the effect on this one is goos though, smell and taste medium)
Grapefruit Diesel (i dont know if this is a real strain, seemes like any nycd going around town bout now. Smell and taste were amazing though effect was okayish)

Eerst hulp
Jet fuel dry sieve (25 eu a gram but this stuff smelled and tasted intense. This was a very nice topper in my spliffs)
Chemdawg (smell was subtle buds looked good. Effectwise was okayish it only held for a short time and had way better versions)

Easytimes
Kosher kush new batch ( bought some because i love the smell and taste, quality wise it was less than the previois batch)
California king kush (this sweet smell i recognice this from a diff strain.. couldnt really place it, effect very mellow)
Og reek n (strong smell taste and effect only it contains immature seeds, for fuck sake)
ECSD ( damn, this the shit im looking for, prestine buds covered, strong effect)

Cheers
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Santa Maria at De Gralle. It's only 6 euros a gram and was described by the bud tender as truly special. Smells gorgeous not like wet grass and a really clear strong sativa high. It's pissed over any grinspoon iv had in Amsterdam.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

As of last week, the East Coast Sour Deisel @ 1eHulp was superb.
WLow

Post by WLow »

LavenderKush Boer: people say diesel, really citric could be some kind of Tangie for me. Great price. best value.
CriticalHash from Original Damprking 15e gr great up high, soft fresh sticky goodness.
GorillaGlue from Hetballonnetje perfect buds great atmosphere
some really good Silverhaze but that's routine :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

@WLow I also agree it's a bit tangie-esque as have other, but I'm also of the opinion that Somari is really tangie-esque as well, maybe smelling a bit more grapefruit-ish rather than tangerine/orange-ish on the spectrum of citrus fruits, I think it's Somari x Diesel if I'm honest. Nonetheless, glad you agree that it's a good value, definitely one of the best values I've seen in coffeeshops in my nearly 2 years living here now..

Also can you tell me a bit more about this GG#4, my good buddy is one of the budtenders there, and he says its quite nice as well, but have not been in a while, perhaps I should check it out...
WLow

Post by WLow »

Hi Deleukste,

first hit of the lavender i directly said Tangie! but you're right there was something else,you never know with them they cross everything :lol: , but anyway it's rare to find that type of strain done right for that price in shop its true.

for the GG4 i have no background on the strain before so i can't say if its realdeal, but it was one of the frostiest bud we had during the stay, was smooth,found it was well priced you should have a look.
airflow

Post by airflow »

Soo, whats good right now in the dam??
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Tangie @ 1e is fire, caboose hash from. 1e also good.

Gold Berry block and their two other top block hashes @ Boer are really nice.

Most of Easy Times menu we sampled was high quality, kosher was better at dampkring though.

Kushdee from voyagers is also good value and tasty stuff :)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Boerejongens' Gold Berry was one I hadn't tried, and it was sold out when I passed by, which is usually the sign of something good. So I made sure to check in a bit later, and bought some. Definitely worth the trouble.

East Coast Sour Diesel from Eerste Hulp will make lovers of this strain quite happy. Why don't I ever see diesel in the UK? Is this just me, and if it isn't, why?