Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
aktaz

Re: "UK" pressed pollen in the dam

Post by aktaz »

slate =shit in galway.

Binman

Post by Binman »

It's definitely not slate, Slate is much lighter in colour & thinner.
cgarr04

Post by cgarr04 »

This stuff is not to be confused with slate, it is very potent with a wonderful taste.

Indeed I live in the dam and I really enjoy the variety, but I haven't found potent hash like this anywhere and that's why I want to find it. :mrgreen:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

What I am seeing in the pic is a pre mix bar, its packed like that to get it into the country, its then normally smashed with 150 grams of crap and re pressed into u.k traditional soap bar shape (the shape of a large bar of soap) its actually pretty potent in the small bars but mixed will make you a lot of cash. :wink: :lol: its normally pretty hard to get them small bars and that's why they are pretty expensive, but 3.5 oz to 9 oz is to appealing for the importers. I wanna be a millionaire so Fucking bad, and have all of the things I have never had..... :lol:
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Kermit wrote:What I am seeing in the pic is a pre mix bar, its packed like that to get it into the country, its then normally smashed with 150 grams of crap and re pressed into u.k traditional soap bar shape (the shape of a large bar of soap) its actually pretty potent in the small bars but mixed will make you a lot of cash. :wink: :lol: its normally pretty hard to get them small bars and that's why they are pretty expensive, but 3.5 oz to 9 oz is to appealing for the importers. I wanna be a millionaire so Fucking bad, and have all of the things I have never had..... :lol:
Fucking bastards wilfully turning good smoke into shit for a bigger profit.

Hey Kermit man hows tricks :)
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
cgarr04

Post by cgarr04 »

Kermit wrote:What I am seeing in the pic is a pre mix bar, its packed like that to get it into the country, its then normally smashed with 150 grams of crap and re pressed into u.k traditional soap bar shape (the shape of a large bar of soap) its actually pretty potent in the small bars but mixed will make you a lot of cash. :wink: :lol: its normally pretty hard to get them small bars and that's why they are pretty expensive, but 3.5 oz to 9 oz is to appealing for the importers. I wanna be a millionaire so Fucking bad, and have all of the things I have never had..... :lol:
Top post Kermit, I think you've hit the nail on the head, I never thought about these being pre-mix bars. Now that you mention it I remember every time I bought these that they where still in the original heat pressed wrap.

I bought a half ounce (14 grams) of soap bar years ago in the UK during a drought and it was completely un-smokable. I put it in a pot of boiling water, bashed the shit out of it, left it to sit overnight and filtered out about 2 grams of pretty decent pollen from the bottom of it. I noticed there was definitely some kind of brown dye in there, which i'm pretty sure was brown shoe polish because you could see it contaminating the water fast.

If you can't get decent smoke and are forced to buy this soapbar shit at least do what I did as mentioned above, it'll get you stoned but you'll quickly realised that your just being totally ripped off.

-cgarr04
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

I did the same a few years ago with 3.5 oz's of really shit soapbar (it was worse than normal) that I got off a dude that couldn't sell it, I smashed the shit out of it in a blender put it in a coffee filter then water at 85 degrees for about 3ish hours stirring every now and then left it to cool, then removed the coffee filter with all the shite in it, deffo had industrial adhesives in it, you know the stuff they make tar out of. then ice cubes into the water for a few more hours ran the water thru the finest muslin cloth I could find then put that under the wheel on a car over night, I ended up with about 6g of really nice pollen for nothing but time.

Forgot to add I never told yer man you could do that either, some ppl still don't know how to clean hash :lol:
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

This is what i'm smoking right now...

...Standard, cheap "pollen"... It's selling locally for £100 an Oz, but i know the guy so i'm paying £70... It comes in 3.5 Oz bars, has a faint green/concentrate taste and an ok stone... Fluffs up and bubbles a little...

...Better than soap... Not as good as say Caramello.
djreign

Post by djreign »

Just picked up some of this myself. It always used to be as original posters pic (quite a thin block), so was surprised to see this. It has not been around here for quite some time and I have always enjoyed it.

£30 on the q and I have to say its lovely and really smashing me. Bought it as "Pollen" and I've just finished it.

Gonna have a few weeks clean now before my trip in March.
hasj

Post by hasj »

We used to call this type of hash 'mirror bar'.
# on #! on #