The New Amsterdam Block Hash (Amsterdam Genetics)

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
macky

Re: The New Amsterdam Block Hash (Amsterdam Genetics)

Post by macky »

Marketing :shock: What,s that got to do with the price of real estate .You said 1350 is 50 percent of 20 ,think I have wasted my time reading your opinion.

Freshouttheoven

Post by Freshouttheoven »

@Macky, if the reason is the more expensive real estate in Amsterdam than the whole menu @Boerejongens would be more expensive isn't it? As I mentioned before, most of the prices on there menu are almost equal compared with each other.

What did you smoke Macky? :D

I said that the Tangerine G13 Block is 13,50 a gram and the same hash costs @Boerejongens 20 euro.
13,50/100 x 150 = 20,25 euro. This means that the price is indeed almost 50% more expensive @Boerejongens.
macky

Post by macky »

What :lol: If the hash in Harlem was 10 euro,s a gram then it would be 50precent cheaper then the 20 a gram in the Dam :D What I,m smoking is Tangine block hash in a couple days :lol: I,m just trolling you I,m bored ,can,t golf or work .Shitty cold wet weather,waiting to fly over couple days . Will use your info and buy in Harlem :)
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Argh.... :roll: Maths being done from two different directions!!!

But, you're both wrong.... And both right! :?

...My brain hurts....

Carry on! :wink:
macky

Post by macky »

Rethink on this hash :) Last spring I gave Papi 50euro,s to buy me some as me and Drugsbunny rested are feet .I think Ak-OG!Tangine and something else.It was light green ,pressed Morrocan blond etc. Tonight Nugs gave me a piece Og choc -Og. K. Not sure :D Nice sticky ,nothing like the spring hash . Will try first joint in morning :D Monster 420 not sure where the fake hash comes from?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Tonight Nugs gave me a piece Og choc -Og. K. Not sure Nice sticky ,nothing like the spring hash .
That should be the Kosher Choco Block hash from the block hash testing last month... really nice sticky hash :mrgreen:
By the way are these hashes from the testing on their menu now?
macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote:
macky wrote: Tonight Nugs gave me a piece Og choc -Og. K. Not sure Nice sticky ,nothing like the spring hash .
That should be the Kosher Choco Block hash from the block hash testing last month... really nice sticky hash :mrgreen:
By the way are these hashes from the testing on their menu now?
He told me it was 9euro,s a gram,what ever nice piece of hash :D
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

After finally reading through the entire topic... I think I have missed out on my last trip. Especially the AK Choco Block sounds nice (maybe due to the AK47 :D ). Great reviews here.

Although I had boerejongens on my list, I didn't make it. Mainly because...
Marok21 wrote:
kalima wrote:Quick question, can you smoke at the coffeeshop, or is a buy and fly place ?
They have a little comfy smoker room upstairs but it´s not allowed to smoke with tabacco. In the past it used to be a buy and fly shop but they added that smoker room upstairs since some time.
Is this true for both locations? I would be more inclined to walk down to the one close to Hunters at the Herengracht than the one further away from the center.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

aVeryOldLady wrote:After finally reading through the entire topic... I think I have missed out on my last trip. Especially the AK Choco Block sounds nice (maybe due to the AK47 :D ). Great reviews here.

Although I had boerejongens on my list, I didn't make it. Mainly because...
Marok21 wrote:
kalima wrote:Quick question, can you smoke at the coffeeshop, or is a buy and fly place ?
They have a little comfy smoker room upstairs but it´s not allowed to smoke with tabacco. In the past it used to be a buy and fly shop but they added that smoker room upstairs since some time.
Is this true for both locations? I would be more inclined to walk down to the one close to Hunters at the Herengracht than the one further away from the center.
Only the Rembrandtplein (centre) has a smoking-lounge. You must buy a drink (after you've already purchased weed) and you absolutely cannot smoke tobacco there. I for one applaud them for being the one CS I've seen properly uphold and enforce the ban on tobacco.
smokymcpot65

Post by smokymcpot65 »

Hey guys, the super leman haze block from Boerejongens caught my eyes for 10 euros.
I really liked the super lemon haze from Greenhouse and was interested in trying their super lemon haze cream?
Does anyone know what's the difference or any personal reviews? :wink:
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Block hash, is just a mid grade. Or a first grade of lower quality plants.
High quality 99% drysift is not 10-15e/gram.

When you smoke it it should melt like an oil.
Block hash will bubble but you couldn't smoke it on a nail.

However I'm not slating the Block, its a nice enough mid range Moroc.

A quick test for quality, if you tip your drysift/ hash powder upside down, it
Will stay there, stuck together.
it will press by just putting your fingers together, sometimes it will just melt together at room temp.

If you heat press it, it will shine like glass.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Mack 10 wrote:Block hash, is just a mid grade. Or a first grade of lower quality plants.
High quality 99% drysift is not 10-15e/gram.

When you smoke it it should melt like an oil.
Block hash will bubble but you couldn't smoke it on a nail.

However I'm not slating the Block, its a nice enough mid range Moroc.

A quick test for quality, if you tip your drysift/ hash powder upside down, it
Will stay there, stuck together.
it will press by just putting your fingers together, sometimes it will just melt together at room temp.

If you heat press it, it will shine like glass.
+1
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Also I have noticed that most newer genetics (amnesia, cheese etc,)
Are way more terpy than traditional maroc.
If you hot press these strains the come out so sticky its ridiculous.

I've heard they have to leave to dry out in the sun for 2 weeks plus
(so the sun cooks off most of the terps)
Otherwise they have problems with the resin caking up,
Or whited out as some say.
Freshouttheoven

Post by Freshouttheoven »

smokymcpot65 wrote:Hey guys, the super leman haze block from Boerejongens caught my eyes for 10 euros.
I really liked the super lemon haze from Greenhouse and was interested in trying their super lemon haze cream?
Does anyone know what's the difference or any personal reviews? :wink:
I have no experience with the Super Lemon Haze Cream from Greenhouse, the Super Lemon Haze Block from Boerejongens is a nice hash. It smells nice and is very sticky, but the taste is not so powerful as the smell. I liked it, especially for the price, it has a nice powerful uplifting high. If you like citrus 'flavored' hash I also recommend the AK OG Kush Block, it's a nice balanced hash.
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Tried the candy kush block hash from dampring 2 last week,it was nice and very sticky and a lovley smoke at 9 euros a gram you can't go wrong :mrgreen: