What are you eating right now? Edibles Thread

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Rudiger

Re: What are you eating right now? Edibles Thread

Post by Rudiger »

Mr. Black Cat wrote: Fri 5th Apr 2019 07:44 pm All hobby we did some food meeting in the past but long time no doing.
Here some we always love Infused Darth Vader Wine Gums

Amazing! Is that just gelatine and water? I want to make some homemade gummies but the only recipes I can find result in not chewy/tough jelly/jello

Also known as Smouldering_Shamrock on intsa ;-)
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Big up Mr Black Cat :D Well worth a follow on Instagram as well!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Mr. Black Cat

Post by Mr. Black Cat »

Thanks all we love the infused Gelato these day to easy in the making and high like ...

@Rudiger we don`t use water for no vegan we use gelatine and Fruit liqueur we pref citrus ones one that lower the bind power of the gelatine.
When i have some time i will try to post a how to with pics.
~Kuroneko is a Black Cat who reoccurs in the forground, eating Edible and vaporizers Herbs~
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Mr. Black Cat wrote: Sun 14th Apr 2019 09:32 am Thanks all we love the infused Gelato these day to easy in the making and high like ...

@Rudiger we don`t use water for no vegan we use gelatine and Fruit liqueur we pref citrus ones one that lower the bind power of the gelatine.
Infused Gelato sounds amazing. Gelato infused Gelato would be the icing on the cake - perhaps in more than one way!
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Looks fantastic !!

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

Mr. Black Cat wrote: Sun 14th Apr 2019 09:32 am Thanks all we love the infused Gelato these day to easy in the making and high like ...

Thanks for the reply Mr. Black Cat. Would be great to know how it's done. :D
Also known as Smouldering_Shamrock on intsa ;-)
James237

Post by James237 »

Nice
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

enjoying cannabis infused beverages in this steamer weather. surprised at the quick impact and potency for such a low thc count. deep space sativa only 10mg but crazy fun and energizing. painted my shed yesterday after two cans
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote: Mon 6th Jul 2020 05:20 pm enjoying cannabis infused beverages in this steamer weather. surprised at the quick impact and potency for such a low thc count. deep space sativa only 10mg but crazy fun and energizing. painted my shed yesterday after two cans
Those Cafe’ are open again in the six ....Buddy who lives in annex keeps bringing me there 500mil chocolate canna bars .
There’s twenty 25 ml pieces,be careful :D There hash is nice to ....hope you two are well ?
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

S'mores Cake!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Been on the Sour Apple Chews and On Your Back Jacks recently, they are not to bad and for something to take at work to mellow you out for the afternoon, good times.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

macky wrote: Mon 6th Jul 2020 05:38 pm
TwoCanucks wrote: Mon 6th Jul 2020 05:20 pm enjoying cannabis infused beverages in this steamer weather. surprised at the quick impact and potency for such a low thc count. deep space sativa only 10mg but crazy fun and energizing. painted my shed yesterday after two cans
Those Cafe’ are open again in the six ....Buddy who lives in annex keeps bringing me there 500mil chocolate canna bars .
There’s twenty 25 ml pieces,be careful :D There hash is nice to ....hope you two are well ?
hey Macky, hope you are well. have tried gunslinger gummies, 30 mg per piece, 300 mg per pack for $25. enjoyed these immensely. still haven't found anything as good as those snacks from couple years ago, the ones made with distillate.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

With you on the gummies ,paper and glass always had them . Most are canna butter ,coconut oil etc.now .
Went with buddy who gets smokes from reserve by the Pinery last week .Bought some called Bonnie and Clyde 420mg not as good as the ones a got from reserve by London but 30dollars great rice and buzz.
If you get chance to hit a reserve pot shop they all sell a joint with top self bud Then smothered in HBO oil and then....rolled in Kief . Most have picnic tables you can sit smoke ..the amount of different canna products are native brothers sell never seizes to amaze me :mrgreen:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

On the Hashews tonight for my wind down, also have restocked on the Sour Apple and On your Back Jacks to keep me going at work :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

2 x Tasty Honest Cookies (unknown dosage) - but we will just say 'Very Strong' -as they are gifted to me from a mate :D
Also still chewing on the Sour Apples and On Your Back Jacks :D