What are your first/last smoke traditions?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
salty seadog

Re: What are your first/last smoke traditions?

Post by salty seadog »

I drive up from Calais and my first stop used to be High Life in Goes, Zeeland for the Silver Haze. Then when tourists were banned from the southern coffee shops I discovered De Vrolijke Gaper in Gorinchem. The lemon haze is my usual first smoke there. My last smoke is a couple of pipes of whatever I have left in the car park on Calais beach overlooking the port so I can leave as I see my ferry arrive in the port.

Choo Choo.....
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

If I'm staying in Haarlem (which I usually am) always stop off at WW Sinsemillia after checking in at the hotel. Usually go for a haze or widow for my first smoke, just have to see what they got. After a joint or 2 here float further into town usually for the Empire, maybe grab a Maccies on the way. Alternatively if I arrive early morning well before check-in time I get straight down to it :lol: and stay on the bus right into Haarlem to hit up Empire or High Times.

When its time to go :cry: I've usually always got various bits left so I'm mainly smoking cocktails of different strains of weed or weed/hash combos. Last joint usually gets toked before getting the bus to the airport or just before going in the airport in the hope I'll still have a residual high by the time I get home :lol: .
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Whenever I welcome ACD visitors in town first and last rites, almost always involve a trip to the Batcave and excessive dabbing.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 18th Mar 2019 01:12 pm Whenever I welcome ACD visitors in town first and last rites, almost always involve a trip to the Batcave and excessive dabbing.
You are definitely one of the best welcome wagons in AMS!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 18th Mar 2019 01:12 pm Whenever I welcome ACD visitors in town first and last rites, almost always involve a trip to the Batcave and excessive dabbing.
Did me quite well :lol:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

LLMReb wrote: Sun 24th Mar 2019 06:22 pm
You are definitely one of the best welcome wagons in AMS!
Aw, well thanks for the kind words! :mrgreen:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

with the takeovers , my traditions arent possible anymore :(

well theyre possible ,but with corporate vibe hell nah
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

ohhh so your the reason they took away the electricity sockets xD
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 25th Mar 2019 02:14 pm
ohhh so your the reason they took away the electricity sockets xD
TBF, it's the lanky Yorkie and not nugs that carries around the e-nail :)

But yeah, dafuq is up with that? That sux big time, can't use e-nail, can't charge phone, can't charge pax, fuck it...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Central CS first ,spin one up and start walking . Being it,s a later flight Voyagers will be open will hit both . Always leave early smoke one on canal then one in front central station. Thinking doing lots of first,s never tried lemon bubble or atlas hash from Voyagers. Going to get to the Balloon this year ,never been and I,m checking every where for real Amniesia ..no skunk cross looking for Jack hererr cross ...I know good luck ..Roll on 420
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

420 Cafe has become a bit of an arrival tradition on the last few trips due to timing and the consistent Diesel, I'll even wait for them to open to avoid hitting early openers that the products just don't cut it for me.

On departing (depending on departure times/days) If it's early morning on a weekend I like to have a session on the Damrak and watch the sun come up. If it's evening I'll stay in the Batcave to be as comfortable as possible until I absolutely must leave. Before the train I like to stand outside Centraal facing the city and take everything in one last time