Winners of the 2017 World Cannabis Cup

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
sparkAblunt

Winners of the 2017 World Cannabis Cup

Post by sparkAblunt »

I'm just going to share the "Best Preroll" winners only;

1st Place: King Tarantula Lemon Tree Preroll by Ganja Gold

2nd Place: Loaded by Loaded with Connected Cannabis

3rd Place: World’s Finest Cannabis Leaf Magar by Midnight Roots in collaboration with Jean Calor Magar

IMO 3rd one should've won the cup. It's looking CRAZY :mrgreen:

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Winners of the 2017 World Cannabis Cup

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Dafuq is this..? The only one there I (Mr. CC) couldn't roll much, much better every damn time is the third, which is a cigar style roll we don't care for smoking (but it is quite hard to roll), and I am not in Mrs. CC's expert league... What an amateurish competition if those are the winners, sorry but not impressed.

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
sparkAblunt

Post by sparkAblunt »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 23rd May 2018 02:53 pm Dafuq is this..? The only one there I (Mr. CC) couldn't roll much, much better every damn time is the third, which is a cigar style roll we don't care for smoking (but it is quite hard to roll), and I am not in Mrs. CC's expert league... What an amateurish competition if those are the winners, sorry but not impressed.

CC
I don't think outlook is the only thing they consider. There must be something with the taste as well, otherwise first one is a regular tarantula joint and second one is just a poorly rolled blunt :lol:
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

No 3 looks next fucking level!
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

sparkAblunt wrote: Wed 23rd May 2018 07:53 pm...first one is a regular tarantula joint...
Man... If only i had the ability, fortune, geography and knowledge to refer to that first J as a "regular" Tarantula joint! :lol:

...I'd honestly never heard of them, but after googling the things, i'm seriously pissed i live where i do...

...Doubt i could roll one with low grade cheese and soapbar! :?
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

I've never smoked anything like any of these so id be pretty happy to arse all three of them fine style.
sparkAblunt

Post by sparkAblunt »

KeyMonCha wrote: Thu 24th May 2018 04:57 pm
sparkAblunt wrote: Wed 23rd May 2018 07:53 pm...first one is a regular tarantula joint...
Man... If only i had the ability, fortune, geography and knowledge to refer to that first J as a "regular" Tarantula joint! :lol:

...I'd honestly never heard of them, but after googling the things, i'm seriously pissed i live where i do...

...Doubt i could roll one with low grade cheese and soapbar! :?
Don't even trip, mate. Amsterdam does not have this stuff either. Coffeeshops got hash, weed. Wax is banned for some reason(?) Edibles barely exist. Not even mentioning the 5gr rule.

Couple days ago someone mentioned the 500 gram rule for coffeeshops, which is the total amount they can have in a coffeeshop. I thought, that's the max amount per strain. Seems like I was wrong :lol:

Amsterdam is not like California, you know. They got wide range of different edibles, wax, hash, shatters, high-grade flowers, beside all of this, there are Weed Delivery startups as well. You can order as much as weed you want. It's crazy!

The rules are pretty strict in Amsterdam and I don't seem to understand why. But sometimes I wonder if it's because of freedom of movement(?)

Europe is more relaxed compared to US. There is something called freedom of movement here. There are no borders, you can freely go to one country to another. If everyone could get an access to as much as weed they want, probably some people with bad intentions would start moving the big amounts from one country to another and that would create black market. And we all know that will just lead to violence. Only solution for this one would be legalizing weed across all Europe.

There is also "productivity(GDP&PPP) and religious" side of this matter. Which that's whole different story.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

You know, i never really, seriously considered productivity to be a possibly genuine reason for cannabis prohibition... 🤔

...Sure, i get it; but to think that someone actually had the foresight to think that stoners could potentially affect the economy?!?

...I find that quite intriguing!

Thanks for the pov, sparkAblunt! :mrgreen: