Super Silver Magic Haze Block + White Choco Magic Haze Block (Amsterdam Genetics) review

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Marok21

Super Silver Magic Haze Block + White Choco Magic Haze Block (Amsterdam Genetics) review

Post by Marok21 »

Like mentioned in the Boerejonges thread before there are new block hashes available soon:

Super Silver Magic Haze Block (Super Silver Haze X Green Magic) 10€/g
White Choco Magic Haze Block (White Choco Haze X Blue Magic) 11€/g

I was very lucky and got some of these new Block hashes for testing before they are available in the Coffeeshops... so I decide to write a review on them.

Till now I mainly smoked the Super Silver Magic Haze Block so I will start to review that one. The White Choco Magic Haze Block review will be finished tomorrow.
Last edited by Marok21 on Thu 14th Jun 2018 06:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marok21

Re: Super Silver Magic Haze Block + White Choco Magic Haze Block (Amsterdam Genetics) review

Post by Marok21 »

Super Silver Magic Haze Block (SSH X Green Magic)
10€/g

Origin: Moroccan hash made of dutch genetics in morocco (will be sold at Boerejongens). For producing that hash they probably use the Super Silver Haze crossed with the Green Magic strain from Amsterdam Genetics.

Look: A dry made very blonde crumbly hash. You don´t need to warm the hash in your hands to make it soft or something. Very easy to role a joint with that one. When touching a small piece of that with a flame it directly begins burning and bubbles nicely which is a sign of it´s quality... usually not so good hash of that type didn´t burn directly when touched by the flame.
But there are also some other types of stickier hashes that start burning very late, too but in this case it´s no sign of bad quality because that kind of hashes are so oily and "wet" that they only bubble at first and start burning very late.

Smell: Very natural. It remembered me of the "lekker" lemony/citrus smelling Super Silver Haze Block from Amsterdam Genetics but that one is also for me a little sweeter with earthy hints in it, too.

Taste: The taste of that dry made type of hashes is usually very nice to me and this one is no exception. Kind of sweet lemony but also with earthy notes.

Effect: Very smooth relaxed high. You feel the uplifting effect like from the Super Silver Haze Block hash but it also gaves a nice relaxed stoned feeling. Good balance between sativa/indica and it also didn´t make you to tired... well when you smoke more and more it can put you to sleep for sure.

Overall: Liked that one. Very natural. Heavier than the SSH Block (which I also liked a lot) but it don´t made me to stoned so I was still active like playing basketball with friends for example... in combination with that kind of sweet lemony hashy taste it´s a very nice daytime smoke for me but in larger quantities it made me pretty stoned, too and not so active anymore :lol: Furthermore with 10€/g it´s priced well.
Junglist Movement

Re: Super Silver Magic Haze Block + White Choco Magic Haze Block (Amsterdam Genetics) review

Post by Junglist Movement »

Thanks for this man! Great detail as always!!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

White Choco Magic Haze Block (White Choco Haze X Blue Magic)

Origin: Moroccan hash made of dutch genetics in morocco. It´s probably made of the White Choco Haze crossed with the Blue Magic strain from Amsterdam Genetics.

Look: A darker dry produced hash. It has a higher oil content than the SSH Green Magic Haze Block but its still pretty crumbly and it is easy to mix it in a joint. This one bubbles like crazy when touched by the flame :mrgreen:

Smell: It has a nice kind of sour/citrus earthy kushy smell to it. Also very natural like the SSH Green Magic Haze Block.

Taste: Kind of earthy a little sweet but also with some sour kushy hints in it. Lovely :D

Effect: Pretty potent stuff. More stony than the Super Silver Magic Block but it also didn´t knock you out and you are still able to do something. I prefer the SSH Green Magic Block for the daytime and the White Choco Magic Haze Block for the late hours... but I also smoked it on a sunny day and it didn´t made me too stoned. Well in larger quantities it will help you to sleep, too :mrgreen:

Overall: Also here a nice natural product. I like the natural complex earthy, sour, kushy smell of it and because it´s a dry made hash the flavors comes out nicely 8) and with 11€/g it´s well priced, too.

pingpong

Post by pingpong »

You are the best Marok21,

After all theses years, I cannot thank you enough for all the good advises and directions you gave me about quality hash.
Added these 2 hash to my To Try list, Keep up the good work boss :D
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

thanks guys :D I always try to give a good feedback... but the forum helped me a lot finding some real decent stuff and well good coffeeshops in general and I only try to do the same...

The forum saved me from going to rip off coffeeshops and so it saved me probably a lot of money :roll: thanks to Lemming for that :wink: also all the awesome place like Voyagers, Tweede Kammer, Utopia, Boerejongens, De Graal... I just know because of the forum :thumbup:

keep on with the reviews guys :mrgreen: