'Cali weed'

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
RoMoney

Re: 'Cali weed'

Post by RoMoney »

cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 04:01 am as a concentrate smoker..the dam doesn't do much for me anymore
I met lots of people at Spannabis who said that :lol:

Below is a menu from The Backyard club last month in Barcelona, just so you can have an idea of the variety in terms of concentrates.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

kingbee wrote: Fri 5th Apr 2019 09:32 pm Yeah, it seems like a lot of folks from North America are shunning the long trip to the Dam for a smoking holiday, now that the legal situation has changed in a lot of the US and all of Canada, plus the quality is usually better in N.America, but the one thing the Dam does have is import hashes from Morocco, Nepal, India, etc.
That's quite true about the import hash, probably Copenhagen is the only other place I ever heard of that had a great selection from multiple countries, but that's just one place and a strange setup.

I think that market will die out for import hashes if the countries producing it don't regulate......when you see headlines about traces of shit in import hash and at the same time you can now buy proper lab tested high grade dry sift in some countries, by the micron size, I just don't see how it will continue.

The only real advantage the old producing countries have is scale and low cost of labour.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

kingbee wrote: Mon 8th Apr 2019 08:46 pm Hey there RoMoney dude,

How much do the concentrates cost at that club in Barca?

Cheers
I bought half a g of GG4 rosin for 40, other than that I bought only flower in the backyard.

In La Kalada I got strawberry banana dry sift and that was 15/g. Some of the other Spannabis attendees might be able to shed more light on concentrate prices.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

RoMoney wrote: Tue 9th Apr 2019 10:54 am
kingbee wrote: Mon 8th Apr 2019 08:46 pm Hey there RoMoney dude,

How much do the concentrates cost at that club in Barca?

Cheers
I bought half a g of GG4 rosin for 40, other than that I bought only flower in the backyard.

In La Kalada I got strawberry banana dry sift and that was 15/g. Some of the other Spannabis attendees might be able to shed more light on concentrate prices.
Prices seem to range from ca. 50 EUR - 90 EUR per gram, sometimes up to 100. This is based off observations between the menus at Kalada, Backyard and Terps.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

kingbee wrote: Fri 5th Apr 2019 09:32 pm
cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 04:01 am amsterdam will always be amsterdam because of the coffeeshops..will always be popular. for me it's all about the cannabis quality though. If you like the social aspect of smoking and talking to folks in bar like setting the dam is your spot. as a concentrate smoker..the dam doesn't do much for me anymore. still love the city. only found 1-2 grams my last trip that really stood out to me though so haven't been back for a proper smoking trip since..just done the tourist thing with my friends when i've been in town since. coffeeshops are unique to dam though....although they are slowly starting to open stateside and probably canada. i know we have the northwest cannabis club in portland, a few open consumption clubs in seattle....and apparently vegas and LA/sf may open cs style places(or so i've been told).it's not a pissing contest as to which city or scene is better...just go to the place that best suits your style. speaking for myself...dam will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. just can't really justify flying 10 hours for cannabis trips anymore..once again thats just speaking for myself though.

as far as import cali weed..not worth the price or hype imo.
Yeah, it seems like a lot of folks from North America are shunning the long trip to the Dam for a smoking holiday, now that the legal situation has changed in a lot of the US and all of Canada, plus the quality is usually better in N.America, but the one thing the Dam does have is import hashes from Morocco, Nepal, India, etc.

yea you are right. although you can get it here in seattle and in british columbia but its more of a black marketthing where you have to "know a guy" a former friend of mine and member of this forum used to get loads of import hash out of detroit (largest population of folks from the middle east in usa ) and sell it in seattle at a premium. not nearly as easy to find as in dam though. personally i am satisfied with a good hash rosin.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 8th Apr 2019 06:37 pm
cantona7 wrote: Sat 30th Mar 2019 04:01 am as a concentrate smoker..the dam doesn't do much for me anymore
I met lots of people at Spannabis who said that :lol:

Below is a menu from The Backyard club last month in Barcelona, just so you can have an idea of the variety in terms of concentrates.
oh know i know spain has concentrates. the difference is they are super expensive in spain and i pay as low as $10 a gram here in seattle. spain is great though,love the scene.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

For Cali Weed in the Netherlands see here: List of Cali Weeds on coffeeshop menus