'Cali weed'

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Gower2402

'Cali weed'

Post by Gower2402 »

Im arriving on Friday and have heard alot about 'cali weed' and want to give at least one a go but can you recommends the best place to go please peeps

Thanks in advance

Nuggz

Re: 'Cali weed'

Post by Nuggz »

Gower2402 wrote: Tue 18th Sep 2018 11:22 am Im arriving on Friday and have heard alot about 'cali weed' and want to give at least one a go but can you recommends the best place to go please peeps

Thanks in advance
As far as actual coffeeshops go it's the The Plug no doubt.
Gower2402

Post by Gower2402 »

Thank you dude.. I fancy the Skittles and the gelato 41 for sure
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

I get lost in the conversations debating if Cali weed at $X is worth the price.

I'm itching to try the Canadian weed. Best weed I can sample here in the States is Colorado weed, but no one in Europe talks about Colorado weed. Best, cleanest, highest quality sativa I ever had was Green Crack at $8 per gram from Crested Butte, CO. $8. I couldn't even imagine paying, what, 30+ Euros, for 1 gram of US weed (or what claims to be US weed).

Then again I pay $1,500 to fly to AMS and purchase weed for 12 euros, so I guess there is the irony in it all.

My biggest concern reading this forum about the Cali weed is that we won't be able to find decent strains of non-Cali weed in AMS. I will not be happy if I must fly to AMS and purchase 30+ Euro weed b/c of the so-called Cali craze. Hopefully this Cali craze will be like the Moonrock craze of 2 years ago. Does anyone remember Moonrocks? Started out at 40+ euros and last visit at CS Hugo (July 2018) 1 gram was selling for 16 euros.
WLow

Post by WLow »

Colorado weed is fine, it's just the hype to tell your friend you got cali weed.
i had some colorado weed it's crispy but still nice.

Industrial people will overcome, they knock on the door, but one day you gonna smoke some pre roll from cheech and chong.
WLow

Post by WLow »

FODSmith

Post by FODSmith »

LLMReb wrote: Wed 19th Sep 2018 08:28 pmMy biggest concern reading this forum about the Cali weed is that we won't be able to find decent strains of non-Cali weed in AMS. I will not be happy if I must fly to AMS and purchase 30+ Euro weed b/c of the so-called Cali craze.
I've found the best thing to do is go with what's best where you are. In the Dam you can get a wider variety of hash than anywhere else I know, so I concentrate on that. I'd be even more set on it if I lived in the States, the land of great weed and concentrates but where hash is rare and exotic; if I went to America, it'd be all about the Cali weed and concentrates. Yes, I like a cocktail, so I'll get the odd gram of a weed strain I don't see often or ever in the UK, or possibly a bargain 5g bag of mixed whatever from Voyagers (the last time I was there the powerbags were decent again, with real buds, but I don't know if this is a one-off or a trend).

Europe's traditionally been hash smoking, not weed smoking, for obvious reasons – hash is easier to smuggle when the product originates a long way from point of purchase. This may have changed somewhat with the boom in indoor growing, but I don't believe we'll ever have reliable producers of weed until it's all properly legalised and regulated.
gapie

Post by gapie »

WLow wrote: Wed 19th Sep 2018 11:14 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8pIiq1t5fU

gapie you love it :lol:
thnxxxxx sweetnisznil
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
WLow

Post by WLow »

gapie wrote: Sun 23rd Sep 2018 12:50 am
WLow wrote: Wed 19th Sep 2018 11:14 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8pIiq1t5fU

gapie you love it :lol:
thnxxxxx sweetnisznil

real art
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

LLMReb wrote: Wed 19th Sep 2018 08:28 pm I get lost in the conversations debating if Cali weed at $X is worth the price.

I'm itching to try the Canadian weed. Best weed I can sample here in the States is Colorado weed, but no one in Europe talks about Colorado weed. Best, cleanest, highest quality sativa I ever had was Green Crack at $8 per gram from Crested Butte, CO. $8. I couldn't even imagine paying, what, 30+ Euros, for 1 gram of US weed (or what claims to be US weed).

Then again I pay $1,500 to fly to AMS and purchase weed for 12 euros, so I guess there is the irony in it all.

My biggest concern reading this forum about the Cali weed is that we won't be able to find decent strains of non-Cali weed in AMS. I will not be happy if I must fly to AMS and purchase 30+ Euro weed b/c of the so-called Cali craze. Hopefully this Cali craze will be like the Moonrock craze of 2 years ago. Does anyone remember Moonrocks? Started out at 40+ euros and last visit at CS Hugo (July 2018) 1 gram was selling for 16 euros.
Have to co-sign the bolded.

I'm researching my next trip to AMS and keep running into all this stuff about Cali strains and tins in the coffeeshops, and was curious if Colorado is ever mentioned.

Picked up some fire this past February for super cheap when I was out in Denver, some Caviar and some Milano Cookies, both on special for $35 an eighth.

I almost cried. 😪

But no way I could ever justify paying anything more then 16-17 Euro a gram for some smoke, let alone 30-40+.
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

That eighth in the u.k would be $79-$101.47 in your money😳 But comes in a nice tin/jar/ (all jars/tins/packs available on eBay with labels😳😳) so you need to watch for fakes badly here in u.k.
As for Cali in the Dam just hurts me, I like Dutch weed and have enjoyed many years of it, sad to see it slowly being eaten up by Cali☹️. Pricing me out of Amsterdam tbh, day trips to Voyagers will be back on.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Sometimes I feel sad for the scene in amsterdam, it really is suffering at the hands of greed. Unless something changes soon the days of mass cannabis tourism are numbered. People with grey matter between their ears just don’t pay €35+ for a gram

Hell paying 17/18/19 a gram is a insult in my eyes!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

And now some shops are putting their dutch grown in pots :eh:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2rare2die

Post by 2rare2die »

pengaldinho wrote: Sun 6th Jan 2019 12:39 pm
And now some shops are putting their dutch grown in pots :eh:
Yeah :roll: And places like Old Church for example are selling "Cali Strain" Do-Si-Dos for 20€. Not cali import just cali strain.. With that logic half of the strains in shops should be named and priced as a magical "Cali Strains" :lol: I was hoping that if this Cali craziness continues the good ol' dutch strains would became cheaper because shops can make so much profit with cali hype, but NO!!! they are butting dutch weed and cheaper classic strains also to jars and i just wonder how much this jarred dutch weed costs.. Jar & stickers and *BOOM* double profits with super silver haze :lol:
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

from: https://www.ebay.com/itm/x30-or-x60-Met ... rk:12:pf:0
x30 or x60 Metallic Labels RING PULL CALI TINS STICKERS for Pressitin 3.5 g Rx
X30 or X60 METALLIC Tear/Water Proof Stickers for Pressitin Tins (3.5g/100ml)
(INCLUDE DESIRED FLAVOUR / STRAIN AS A NOTE WHEN YOU CHECKOUT!)
No limit on options! It can all be the same strain or you can select multiple different options.
Example: if x60 labels are ordered, you may like x5 Gelato / x10 Biscotti / x15 Blue Dream & x30 Tangerine Dream, just be sure to include exactly what you want!
You must include at least one flavour / strain before items can shipped.
Flavour Options:
Afghan Kush
Biscotti
Blue Cheese
Blue Dream
Blue Sherbert
Chronic OG
Forbidden Fruit
Gelato
Girl Scout Cookie
Gorilla Glue
Gushers
Holy Grail
Mango Kush
Moby Dick
Moon Rocks
Northern Lights
OG Kush
Pineapple Express
Presidential Kush
Purple Sherbert
Shortcake
Skywalker
Sour Diesel
Star Dawg
Strawberry Haze
Sunset Sherbert
Super Lemon Haze
Super Silver Haze
Tangerine Dream
White Widow
Zkittlez
BLANK (Write Yourself)
CANNABIS COOKIE

or just buy labels; provide your own containers...