Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marok21

Re: Best 'bang per buck' (indica) ice hash Anywhere in the Netherlands..?

Post by Marok21 »

kingbee wrote: Fri 21st Sep 2018 10:18 am With prices having skyrocketed for ice hash in the Dam in recent years, I am unwilling to pay such ridiculous prices, and am looking for the best 'bang per buck' ice hash Anywhere in the Netherlands.

I recently found Haze iceolator in coffeeshop 'The Black Sea' in Enschede for 20€/g, but really I am looking for indica ice hash and not sativa-dominant.

- Does anyone have any suggestions for a very strong indica-dominant ice hash Anywhere in NL, not just A'Dam..?

Thanks!
That´s not easy to find... :? well there are not many ice hashes in coffeeshops on offer... and when then not cheap or not the quality I looking for. Instead of Ice O Lator most shops offer Moonrocks now :-?

Hmm the only good ice hash I saw in the last time (from look) was OG XXX Ice (27€/0,5g Coffeeshop Baghera) and the Platinum Valley Ice (60€/g Coffeeshop Solo)... that two really looked like high quality but are not on their menu anymore and not really cheap :lol:

From the cheaper ones I don´t know... much are not really stronger than good usual hashes... 10 years ago there was a lot of nice cheap ice hash around but now like I said I think they focus more on Moonrocks and concentrates...

Had a talk with a local at Tweede Kammer and he told me Greenhouse would have some good priced ice hash but the quality is gamble... 10 years ago they had for 18€/g a real nice ice hash! But I tried it 1 or 2 times after that and it wasn´t good as before.

When you find something let me know :mrgreen:
NotSoIncognito

Post by NotSoIncognito »

Siberie's Karat 24 - not advertised as ice hash, but it seems like ice hash to me! A while since I had some, but it was something odd like 10.60, so not priced like ice-o-lator. Maybe just shaken and seized weed, but worth a try!

Also that California Gum stuff from het Gelderse, which is 17.00 ish.

Johnny's Sticky Ice-o-lator is a mere 10.00 but is a hybrid rather than a pure indica. Nice at that price though.
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

Maybe have a look at old church they offer it for 25€/g it was pretty nice.

The sour diesel jelly hash from 1e hulp for 18€/g is listed as iceolator.
I had it few months ago it was super sticky, like wax. Just try it. For me it's too sticky :D
I can recommend the Strawberry Banana Hash from 1ehulp :evil: :evil:
WLow

Post by WLow »

Get some strawberry banana hash from 1hulp.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

krupinska wrote: Tue 25th Sep 2018 11:55 pm
The sour diesel jelly hash from 1e hulp for 18€/g is listed as iceolator.
I had it few months ago it was super sticky, like wax. Just try it. For me it's too sticky :D
I had it in the past, too and it was pretty like you described... it was nice but compared to other higher quality usual "newschool" hashes it wasn´t really much stronger... personaly when I am looking to find a decent Ice hash it should be pretty powerfull and noticeable stronger than the hash I usually smoke...

The reason should be thats it´s probably made in morocco with outdoor weed... some coffeeshops have "moroccan ice hashes" on their menu for prices from 12-20€/g... for example Tweede Kammer/Amsterdam Coffeeshop has Rifman Ice o Lator (20€/g), Grey Area has Skywalker Ice Rock (15€/g) on their menu but there is no real big difference in term of potency to usual priced high quality hashes :?

Dutch Ice O Lator hash made of quality indoor weed is another level in my opinion... that stuff can melt your brain... in a good way :lol: and that is the hash I am looking for when it´s going into Ice hashes... 10 years ago I saw many cheaper quality ice hashes (20-30€/g) that had high quality but now you have to pay two times more for it and well maybe it´s anyway not as good as in the past :?

@Kingbee also remembered that someone said that Toermalijn in Tilburg had a "cheaper" Ice hash on the menu... Toermalijn was a good spot in the past for getting ice hash but I don´t know how it is 2018... also the moroccan Jelly and Ice O Lator hashes others mentioned could work for you but personaly I don´t feel a much stronger effect from that hashes than usual "high quality" hashes.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sensi Star ice hash (from a shop I'm just trying to remember) in the Dam back in the day (2004-5) for 20€/g.
I would say that's Bushdoctors and that sensi star batch was easily the best Iceo I have had in the Damage, stumbled around like nothing and an experience I won't forget, potent.
WLow

Post by WLow »

strawberry banana is heavy that's my description, you got some cerebral effect but in the end its heavy couch lock, the kush is present.

it's not an ice hash, but its good.
krupinska

Post by krupinska »

yeah the straw. banana hash is really really strong,i would describe the consistence more like a mix between hash and wax, damn i wish i had a whole kilo of that
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

kingbee wrote: Mon 8th Oct 2018 03:35 pm Hi Kermit - yes, it was Bushdoctor's coffeeshop where I got the Sensi Star ice hash from - I just couldn't quite remember the name and yes dude, a very nice smoke it was too ;-}

Thanks WLow - that sounds like some decent hash, worth trying :)

@Krupinska - yeah it sounds good, dude :) thanks again for the recommendation ;)

-- Does anyone else have any good suggestions?

Cheers!
he's back! Welcome home buddy.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 8th Oct 2018 04:19 pm he's back! Welcome home buddy.
+1. Welcome back dude. Hope you're well.
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Had the California Ice from Katsu last week. E10 for 0.5. Nice taste, strong effects, one of the few hashes I had all week that really cut through everything gone before (quite a bit). This was also the most expensive hash I bought, most were between e7 and e13. At e20g was really good value.
It's all about THC for me.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »