Crumbly Hashish

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
samuraiwriter

Crumbly Hashish

Post by samuraiwriter »

Happy to be returning to XXX in December for the new years holiday. Looking for a bit of education on varieties of hashish which are "crumbly." Reason being is that I will be using a vapcap vaporizer and have been informed that would be the best type of hashish to enjoy in this device.

I am a light-weight, so strength is not as important as a good clean buzz and nice taste.

Any guidance is appreciated. :D

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 08:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kåwboy

Re: Crumbly Hashish

Post by kåwboy »

I use my dynavap for soft sticky hasj. I use a metal screen which is about 2cm. in diameter and spread the hasj in a very thin layer. Then I fold the screen together like a small hat and put it in the dynavap. It work best if you place the hasj on the outside of the screen towards the inside of the dynavap. Also, I think it works best if I only fill it up for 3 hits.

Good luck and have a nice trip to Amsterdam
samuraiwriter

Post by samuraiwriter »

Thanks!

Cannot wait.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Like Kingbee said Boerejonges has some crumbly hashes on their menu. White Choco block could give you a nice smooth high... effect is not strong in the head and gaves me a nice relaxed feeling. It taste to me more like a "classic" imported hash than many other "newschool" hashes from morocco.

If you looking more for a "newschool" taste I would recommend their Super Silver Block (9€/g) it is a crumbly blonde hash with a nice sweet lemony smell to it. This one gives much more of a nice strong sativa high than it is relaxing. Taste is also like the smell pretty lemony and fruity. Due to the crumbly structure and the terpenes I could imagine that it´s perfect for the vapo but begin with smaller quantities to see how strong it is for you :wink:

Greenhouse has also a decent crumbly hash on their menu called Gelato Cream (7,50€/g). Like the "Super Silver Block" from Boerejongens it´s a pretty crumbly blonde hash with a nice sweet lemony smell but sweeter while Boerejongens Super Silver Block is more on the lemon side to me. Effect is also more sativa but a bit smoother/lighter to me. Also here could be very nice for the vapo :mrgreen:

my post is a bit late :? but like I see you come to Amsterdam at the end of december so it´s not too late :D
samuraiwriter

Post by samuraiwriter »

Thanks! Perfect timing, my friend.
Cannot wait to see what is on offer.