Hi guys,2 questions please

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Pierre148

Hi guys,2 questions please

Post by Pierre148 »

Where can I find the strongest/couch locking hash in Dam?
You know,this one you want to punch you in your face after a long day before bed.

Second thing I wondered myself..
If I smoke some too-strong Indica strain in the middle of my day..and I’m feeling too much stoned/almost zombie :lol:
Can I balance myself and my brain by smoking some uplifting sativa?it will change how I feel?
Or it’s just make it a big mass in my brain?
A newbie question I guess,would love to hear your opinion:)
Thanks!

Willjay

Re: Hi guys,2 questions please

Post by Willjay »

Question 1 is the search for the holy grail of smokes that strain that cuts through all the days smoke with effect :mrgreen: let us know what you find 8)

Question 2 yes you can smoke yourself strait :lol: when you find your self at that point when your about to lay down on the sidewalk grab something to eat on your way to a coffeeshop and then start smoking again repeat as needed :lol: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Pierre148

Post by Pierre148 »

Willjay wrote: Mon 8th Oct 2018 05:55 pm Question 1 is the search for the holy grail of smokes that strain that cuts through all the days smoke with effect :mrgreen: let us know what you find 8)

Question 2 yes you can smoke yourself strait :lol: when you find your self at that point when your about to lay down on the sidewalk grab something to eat on your way to a coffeeshop and then start smoking again repeat as needed :lol: :mrgreen:
Cheers for that mate! I’ll remember it👌😋👌
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Willjay wrote: Mon 8th Oct 2018 05:55 pm Question 1 is the search for the holy grail of smokes that strain that cuts through all the days smoke with effect :mrgreen: let us know what you find 8)
Amen. I've visited and tried every couch-lock rumored bud I could find and been disappointed, then I've visited and stumbled upon some really excellent strains. Use your nose and eyes is the best advice I can provide. You will know if the smell is right (I find myself slowly breathing in the potent strains while tilting my head back). The weak stuff causes me to get closer and closer to find a detectable smell.

Then use your eyes. Great concentration of crystals, beautiful goldilocks bud (not too loose and not too tight). Not dry looking, but not wet.

Then I ask the BT about that specific strain. Don't ask, "What would you recommend." Select your bud based on the qualities above (or your own set), and then ask the BT about that specific strain. The BT is worthless if he gives the generic, "Sure, it's good." But you know you hit a homerun when the BT lights up and gives you solid information about it."

Happy hunting.

As for Q2, I think smoking yourself straight is a myth. More THC does not equate to some sort of anti-matter THC. I do believe that you can get to a point where your blood is saturated, but it is a myth to think you get to a point where you smoke yourself sober. That's as mythical as saying you can drink yourself free of alcohol. Good question, though, as a newbie, b/c I, too, have heard people say they smoked themselves sober. I offer that anyone who says they smoked themselves sober is a newbie himself.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

OHMF's quick couchlock recipie.
Firstly - ignore any nonsense about sativa = high/indica=couchlock blah blah booooooring. It's bullshit. If you want to read about that - check out the latest few pages of 'the plug / utopia' thread. TL:DR? Terpenes and the blend of cannabinoids found in most sub-species of Cannabis contain all of the effects you need.

If you want 'couch lock'. CONSUME until you're locked. The key is resilience of mind, comfortable surroundings, the perfect blend of stimulation and peace and quiet + the right supplies to get you through. (sorry if I'm patronising you - I'm kinda writing this as a guide to noobs seeking a quintissential Amsterdam experience)

The recipie:

1. Buy a bag of anything above £10 but under £15 from any coffeeshop rated here on the forum: Het Ballonetje, Baba, Voyagers, Boereoongens, Solo, Greenplace, Bhageera, Bluebird. Dampkring. personally I'd recommend Amnesia or Super Silver Haze. You're less likely to go wrong with this choice.
2. Also buy a gram of their finest hashish for a relaxant effect. Budtenders choice.
3. Borrow a grinder, Grind the weed finely and roll the full gram into a single king-size paper of your choice.
4. Also add half of the gram of hashish for lots of CBD/CBN
5. Head to Batavia. Order a hot beverage, a cold sugary beverage and a plate of nachos. Go downstairs.
5. Ideally - sit in the seat facing the window so you can watch the canal and Voyagers, or scooch down in a booth near the serving hatch if want a single seat.
6. Schmoke that fatty. IN SMALL PUFFS IF YOU'RE NEW. Take a hit or two, wait twenty minutes. If you feel great - take a couple more and wait a while longer. Less is more to begin with.
7. Consume supplies during the resultant hour or three of couch-lock.
8. Report back in detail please :)

If you want to be brought round from being 'too stoned'. DON'T consume any more, smoking more anything is NOT the answer to feeling too high, despite what any bud-tender or earnest stoner tells you.

The best thing to do is drink a sugary drink and lots of water and eat a substantial meal. Get some fresh air - take a walk.
Pierre148

Post by Pierre148 »

I appreciate it guys,well important info.
Cheers🍺