Noob crumble question....

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Junglist Movement

Noob crumble question....

Post by Junglist Movement »

Pure noob question here but I'll be in amsterdam in the coming week and will be meeting a certain purveyor of fine extracts. Having no experience with these I'm looking for something which is pretty easy to handle (physical not psychoactive). Is it possible to add crumble to joints or is it something you have to dab? Thanks in advance!!

Nuggz

Re: Noob crumble question....

Post by Nuggz »

Junglist Movement wrote: Thu 22nd Nov 2018 01:18 pm Pure noob question here but I'll be in amsterdam in the coming week and will be meeting a certain purveyor of fine extracts. Having no experience with these I'm looking for something which is pretty easy to handle (physical not psychoactive). Is it possible to add crumble to joints or is it something you have to dab? Thanks in advance!!
Haha well we definitely know who the crumble is from. But yeah crumble is actually probably the least sticky and thus messy form of BHO so it should be no problem to further "crumble" it and sprinkle it across your doob to taste!
Junglist Movement

Legend, cheers man.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I tend to put some on the end of a small knife and heat it slightly then spread it on the outside of the spliff I’ve rolled. Always worked well for me...
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Junglist Movement

Hey. You actually mentioned this on another thread when I was enquiring about consuming rosin without a dab rig. Will be giving this a go for sure if we come across any. Cheers man.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Junglist Movement wrote: Thu 22nd Nov 2018 05:20 pm Hey. You actually mentioned this on another thread when I was enquiring about consuming rosin without a dab rig. Will be giving this a go for sure if we come across any. Cheers man.
The fact that I can’t remember that proves the technique works.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Plastic gloves are a godsend, in barcelona most of the budtenders have them.
Junglist Movement

duly noted! Much obliged.