Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Marok21

Re: Eastside NL hash coffeeshopping treats

Post by Marok21 »

Kruidentuin never let me down :mrgreen: for years they offer very nice constant moroccan hash!

Personaly I never made it to Arnhem but I also heard good things about Coffeeshop THC for hash. Great that you found some nice Nepalese hash 8) By the way I also heard good things about coffeeshop Omigo for classic moroccan but like said before personaly I never was there.

The Royal hash from coffeeshop the Wall looks damn nice in that sunlight :mrgreen:

Thanks for the nice pics and reviews well done! 8)
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 9th Feb 2019 10:44 pm Kruidentuin never let me down :mrgreen: for years they offer very nice constant
We love hash from Kruidentuin and Noga is the best, traditional maroc hash from mexican sativa plants, also Tidghine is very good but it's in stock only few time, is a special offer and is 10€/g.
We know also THC and your hash is good but we have to make choice.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Nijmegen is quite accessible from Eindhoven, so as with Tilburg, anyone in Eindhoven for a few days could quite easily make a day trip to Nijmegen to check it out. I plan to do this at some point.

Lovely review BTW.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Nijmegen has some lovely shops. Jamaica has some pressed dry sift on the menu right now that reminds me of that first time I saved up enough kief in the bottom of my grinder. It's a kief salad that rocks you with one bong rip!

Across the entire city there is a great variety of hash concentrates ranging in price from €2.50-€40/g.

If anyone wants to meet up for a puff in Nijmegen, drop us a message! We are there regularly and coffeeshop hop.

Protip: Head to Kronkel for a stoner date! Buy your flowers/hash, dinner, and desert all from the same place!

- Beretta