Zkittlez

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Kev kirk

Zkittlez

Post by Kev kirk »

ACD Page: Zkittlez

Where is the best zkittlez??

Starting to see zkittlez popping up everywhere in the dam at the moment some priced in the 20-30 euro range and some 15-20 euro range.tried it in the uk the so called Cali version 100 pound for 3.5 g have to say though it’s prob the best bit weed I have ever smoked!!!who has been trying the stuff in the dam at the moment and can share there views on it??

Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Not_the_monk

Re: Where is the best zkittlez??

Post by Not_the_monk »

Kev kirk wrote: Sun 16th Jun 2019 08:02 pm100 pound for 3.5 g have to say though it’s prob the best bit weed I have ever smoked!!!
Wowzers, you'd really really hope it would be at that!

I just can't justify paying more than €15/g for anything, and even that pains me unless it is very good. So I have no idea how it compares to price-of-gold "legit" Cali, but the Dutch grown Watermelon Zkittlez at Het Ballonetje was indeed bloody nice a month or so ago (much preferred it to their non-watermelon version at the same price).
macky

Post by macky »

Not_the_monk wrote: Wed 19th Jun 2019 07:35 pm
Kev kirk wrote: Sun 16th Jun 2019 08:02 pm100 pound for 3.5 g have to say though it’s prob the best bit weed I have ever smoked!!!

I just can't justify paying more than €15/g for anything, and even that pains me unless it is very good. So I have no idea how it compares to price-of-gold "legit" Cali, but the Dutch grown Watermelon Zkittlez at Het Ballonetje was indeed bloody nice a month or so ago (much preferred it to their non-watermelon version at the same price).
Your bang on there watermelon skittles from balloon best of trip ,top five all time :mrgreen:
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

macky wrote: Sun 23rd Jun 2019 11:20 pm
Not_the_monk wrote: Wed 19th Jun 2019 07:35 pm

Your bang on there watermelon skittles from balloon best of trip ,top five all time :mrgreen:

Fuuuck mee. I was just there 3 weeks ago, smelled it but went for the Super Orange Glue. It smelled top-notch. Really sad i didnt try it. :roll:

The Dutch Zkittles at the Plug were OK 3 weeks ago. Nothing too fancy but also not too bad.