What's everyone smoking

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Essexturk420

What's everyone smoking

Post by Essexturk420 »

So I've got home from work this evening done my jobs I needed to be done. I have lovely shish kebab for dinner then thought I take my dog for a walk and a BAT this evening choice was .....grapefruit diesel this evening , bloody tasty just wondering what everyone else is smoking

DjShaggy

Re: What's everyone smoking

Post by DjShaggy »

Grapefruit diesel is a personal favorite...

I’ve got some amnesia and some “weed mate” which almost tastes like orange diesel. Ridiculously cheap aswell
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

24K Gold....great Tangie smell to go along with that Kosher Kush taste on the back- end. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 26th Jul 2019 01:10 am Grapefruit diesel is a personal favorite...

I’ve got some amnesia and some “weed mate” which almost tastes like orange diesel. Ridiculously cheap aswell
Lol I love grapefruit diesel defo one my favourites , but "weed mate " can sometime be a surprise , I got herb before that doesn't have any smell but was so tasty and the high was powerfull
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

AzLaker wrote: Fri 26th Jul 2019 01:21 am 24K Gold....great Tangie smell to go along with that Kosher Kush taste on the back- end. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
O lord tangie makes my mouth water lol , cant wait to try some 24k gold hash wen I get to dam 76 days lol
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Vaping some Amnesia and have some GG there for later.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 29th Jul 2019 05:19 pm Vaping some Amnesia and have some GG there for later.
I do love abit of ammi in a vape or joint ,
Tonight choice for walking the dog is got be the grapefruit once again
elong

Post by elong »

I'm vaping too, but thinking of switching to cbd pen. https://vapingdaily.com/vaporizers/weed ... vape-pens/ CBDFx CBD Vape Pen Kit is the one I'm considering the most good one.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Bong hits of something calling itself Black Mamba. Quite a pungent bud with slightly purple appearance and and sweet fruity aftertaste that coats the throat and wears off slowly. Quite hard hitting too, the strongest of the buds I've picked up for a while, from a selection that includes Purple Kush, Lemon Haze, Amnesia Haze, Jack Herrer and Anesthesia.
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Smirks wrote: Tue 10th Sep 2019 05:01 pm Bong hits of something calling itself Black Mamba. Quite a pungent bud with slightly purple appearance and and sweet fruity aftertaste that coats the throat and wears off slowly. Quite hard hitting too, the strongest of the buds I've picked up for a while, from a selection that includes Purple Kush, Lemon Haze, Amnesia Haze, Jack Herrer and Anesthesia.
God dam they are most of my favourite weed bro
Black mamba sound powerful
Grizlee

Post by Grizlee »

I do not smoke. Use only CBD oil for pain. I just started CBD oil and want to learn everything I can about it. My only hope. And I find useful article https://iguidecbd.com/cbd-edibles-for-pain
Last edited by Grizlee on Thu 10th Oct 2019 09:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I am mainly smoking local grown and very tasty flowers of Island Punch, Girl Scout Cookies, Lemon Zkittles and some import Jack Herer :mrgreen:

I also am hitting the e-nail with some Citrus Blast shatter and some Girl Scout Punch Shatter, from a friend :D

And i also have some Chem91 Bubble Hash that is so dam gooey and sticky to touch but smells like floral flowers when pulled apart, so not a bad little stash at the moment. :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Gelato 41

It reeks
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kalima

Post by kalima »

milkbone, black cherry punch and aculpulco gold
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Some Jaffa Cookie Dawg picked up locally, these are some fat, dense, pungent and super sticky buds with no pop corn or shake in the bag, bang on point, so its going to be a good afternoon in this terrible weather today :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D