What's everyone smoking

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
MrKushPuffer

Re: What's everyone smoking

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Now smoking on german grown Tangie & Josh D OG :mrgreen: finally some good weed in my part of germany. Most time you only get regular weed( no flavor&taste) or some strange Haze ( this shit is laced or sprayed, unsmokeable).

I know some people who are growing it, but they only doing cashcrops to sell it. So they doing zkittles(dutch passion) amnesia :sick: :sick: :sick: , mauwi waui skunk( thats the only one who is accectable from time to time) and ed rosenthal super bud( it's regular haze bullshit :evil: ). So they have no idea, a friend of mine telling them all the time " do dna strains dudes" but they dont Listen 😂😂

Every strain i wrote above is disgusting or regular when they grow it😂 the amnesia is Just regular haze, like in every shop in Holland. Nothing Like 10-15 years ago, when amnesia,ssh,slh was real strains and there was really a variation in the flavors of haze weed. My theory is, that a lot of oldschool strains are dead since it was illegal to Produce seeds in holland way way back. I heard about police raidings, but i dont know if thats true🤷. If it's true, then i think they killed a lot of motherplants, so the genetics are dead. A friend of me grew a lot of oldschool strains, its allways will be regular or Something like that. But if he grows kush, then it is very nice weed with a good kushy kosher taste 😁. Now he is doing only kush, but the holy grail which he was doing for years, is now haze weed🤷🤷🤷🤷. Really they fucking up the genetics, i dont know why. Dna genetics is in the USA, so i dont know why they fucking up there strains😓😭. If you buying sensi seeds or dutch passion these days, i think you will be dissapointed.

Like i said, my friend trys all the oldschool stuff, because he loves it. But allways regular bullshit! If you look at seedfinder.eu in some comments you will see. Look at nl5xhaze from sensi for an example. There is a Guy who grew it in the 90's, and then he doing it years years later again, and he said it has nothing to do with the original he was growing in the 90's. It's a shame

jimmychock

Post by jimmychock »

I smoke different strains. I like Donkey Butter, Sherblato, Lemon Tree. I can continue this list. Do not think that I smoke daily. I prefer to smoke once a week and often choose a new strain.
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

hello everyone I smoke at the moment only dry skittlez Anonymuz farm. tongie 120 willy wonka farm. 24 k wanpiecefarm I recommend you the 3 of the killing
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Today will be consisting of

DABS = Rosin - The Mac1, Cookie Dawg, Amnesia and a rather cakey/buttery Northern Lights - all good quality rosin at a reasonable price.

FLOWER = Cookie Dawg and Northern Lights.

:D 8) :mrgreen: :D :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Lucky enough to get my hands on some 120u dosidos (mountain Boyz) and z3 (anonymuz farms) hash.

Wonderful stuff. Dosidos takes the prize though. Bubbles like absolute fuck when introduced to a flame. Smells outstandingly fresh with a medium expression of the terpene profile, I saw someone, probably marok21 mention the discount in flavour from such filtered hash and I agree but it was still an amazing experience. Strong too, was smacked out for a while. Still functional though which was interesting. Usually when I'm bolloxed it's random trips upstairs for something I'd forgotten before I even took off, staring into the fridge and an extended stay in youtube. This however had me mashed but I didn't lose my ability to focus. And its long lasting. 3 hours of a decent stone from a 0.35g dose.

Big fan.
Johnny J

Post by Johnny J »

Not permitted in The Netherlands: Acreage Holdings / Superflux Dawg Daze LiveResin Crumble. "Dawg Daze is an indica dominant hybrid that is a cross between Super Silver Haze and Chemdawg. The aroma is a brilliant blend of lemon and skunk scents with sweeter resin undertones. As for the taste, it makes effective use of its heritage to deliver a skunky and lemony flavor. The smoke can cause your throat to burn during the inhalation but it tastes no different than the Super Silver Haze during the exhale. After smoking the strain, you will feel a high overcome you in time. You will feel a heady high which is then followed by a deep body stone. However, you will not have to worry about exhibiting symptoms of couch-lock. You will feel creative and will have a better perspective on things, making it an ideal strain for daytime use."
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

been a long time since i’ve had something like this…
neville schoenmacher’s selection of his (Hashplant x Haze C) cross
that’s been maintained in south nederland by YoSammy for quite a few years,
crossed with ace seeds’ kali china. this pheno seems very HpH-leaning,
as it’s quite energetic, with a savory/meaty flavor thru the vape…
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Flower = Sundae Sunset, Critical, Cookie Dawg.

Hash Rosin = Gushers Pie, Zkittles by La Sagrada Farms.

All a pleasant smoke even if the Hash Rosins are overpriced in my opinion, but that is what it is if you want it
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tonight i will mostly be dabbing on some Sundae Sunset Rosin pressed out at 100 degrees and dropping a couple of canna caps down the hatch for a super heavy sleep, have had a terrible week and some shit has been flying through the fan, so much needed relaxation is in order, have a great evening all :D
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

Hello i smoke lemonade triple filtrer static de Anonymous farm et Nicole kush prenium 120 u de Anonymous farm et melon kush triple filtrer the static IS very incroyable
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Will mostly be having a few dabs of Orange Diesel and Stardawg Rosin.

Amnesia flower which is not all that but reasonably cheap.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Nieuw Amsterdam Wappa :mrgreen:
HAPPY BIRHTDAY! :!:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

ed the head wrote: Fri 29th Oct 2021 11:45 pm Nieuw Amsterdam Wappa :mrgreen:
Many Thanks Ed :D been away for a few days up at Bike Park Wales shredding the mountain bike so only have just seen this, Thanks Man
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Ghost wrote: Mon 1st Nov 2021 10:44 am
ed the head wrote: Fri 29th Oct 2021 11:45 pm Nieuw Amsterdam Wappa :mrgreen:
Many Thanks Ed :D been away for a few days up at Bike Park Wales shredding the mountain bike so only have just seen this, Thanks Man
Shred on you Crazy Diamond
:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light