What's everyone smoking

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Ghost

Re: What's everyone smoking

Post by Ghost »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 27th Dec 2019 07:04 pm Nice selection there Ghost :D

Here it's four different kinds of classic Moroccans, tomorrow is shopping trip to Christytown, so selection is a bit low...
Thanks CC, yeah starting to run a little low now, so a re-stock is in order before the day is out.

CookieDawg - Flower and some Clementine - SugarChunks Extracts which has a nice orange after taste on the exhale :)

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Purple Punch from Coffeeshop Smoke or Buggy in Nijmegen. I added a review thread for the shop since there has not been one made yet!

Lovely flavor.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

GMO X trophy wife= genetically modified wife...live resin diamonds and sauce. nice typical garlic skunky funk with a cookies/og mix in the taste as well especially on the exhale.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Strain of the day: Exodus Cheese.
Source: Coffeeshop The Bushdocter

Sometimes recessive traits come out, and that is just what happened when a Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 plant was grown in UK in the late 80s. Fast forward a few years, alternative community Exodus was passed a cut of Cheese and worked hard to stabilize her. This is where the cheese strain we love originates from.

This indica/sativa hybrid strain is stinky, hence why it picked up the name Cheese.
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Tonight choice in the solo2 is .... Holy grail oooo boy its tasty
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I am smoking on some UK grown OGKZ from Humbolt Seed Organization, which is some of the best bud I have seen in a while, nice dense fat nugs with some lovely purple colours coming through and it has even had a proper flush and cure :clap: all at a really reasonable price that you don't see for this type of flower quality anymore, unless you know the right people :mrgreen:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Ghost wrote: Tue 14th Jan 2020 05:29 pm I am smoking on some UK grown OGKZ from Humbolt Seed Organization, which is some of the best bud I have seen in a while, nice dense fat nugs with some lovely purple colours coming through and it has even had a proper flush and cure :clap: all at a really reasonable price that you don't see for this type of flower quality anymore, unless you know the right people :mrgreen:
Stop your making me horny.

Grape ape
Mimosa cake
Orange diesel v3
Thin mint cookies

Just grabbed some gelato 41, not tried it yet and off to look at some other bits this evening apparently choc mint which is usually lovley from this camp 🥳
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 14th Jan 2020 05:35 pm
Ghost wrote: Tue 14th Jan 2020 05:29 pm I am smoking on some UK grown OGKZ from Humbolt Seed Organization, which is some of the best bud I have seen in a while, nice dense fat nugs with some lovely purple colours coming through and it has even had a proper flush and cure :clap: all at a really reasonable price that you don't see for this type of flower quality anymore, unless you know the right people :mrgreen:
Stop your making me horny.

Grape ape
Mimosa cake
Orange diesel v3
Thin mint cookies

Just grabbed some gelato 41, not tried it yet and off to look at some other bits this evening apparently choc mint which is usually lovley from this camp 🥳
That's a pretty tasty selection you got going on there yourself man :mrgreen: , The Thin Mint Cookies I had recently myself and that was a tasty smoke and I had some extracts from a orange v3 recently and the taste and flavour was one of the best I had during all of 2019. The Mimosa Cake is that UK grown or a import and what is she like in structure and taste man?
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

those 4 came from the same guy who never fails to impress. All Uk, the mimosa cake is beautiful, well cured big nugs. Very cakey flavour with a light mimosa undertone. The only one that wasn’t as good as it could have been is the thin mint, it’s just a bit over dry, amazing taste on it tho and very strong effect.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Skywalker: Sticky dense green/orange buds. Taste is a nice hashy. Finding it pretty potent for a lunchtime smoke i.e. I'm more stoned than I intended.
Will definitely be looking for it the week I arrive Amsterdam Jan 27th.
Dark-side-of-moon

Also smoking some outdoor LondonxRaj Indica cross. Known as 'the english marijuana' it's the only marijuana that makes you want to start a fight.
Dark-side-of-moon

Sgt Dogs will be bringing the "english"
kalima

Post by kalima »

just got some 33 splitter, very tasty, black cherry punch uk wedding cake and some jetfuel go for the other side of the pond
Dark-side-of-moon

Bong hits of Alien Jack Motta. Lovely dark green frosty buds. Found the last weed I smoked (Skywalker OG) was stoney and soporific, and quite strong. Which I like. The Alien Jack's buzzier, pretty strong too.
Dark-side-of-moon

Alien Jack Motta is a skunk. A good one.