Going Pure!!!

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
squidgyblack

Going Pure!!!

Post by squidgyblack »

Hi Guys,

I want to smoke in the lounge at either Smoking Bull or Wonder Bar and watch the football with a beer, I know I could always go to the Batcave as I've done so before. So I need to smoke pure, I haven't smoked anything in a while since July so, by this time tomorrow hopefully I'm going to be caned after a few tokes of I'm thinking Lemon haze from Solo to start, I'll be taking it over to Greenhouse Centrum to smoke, whilst there I'm going to get a G of XXX OG and some hash. Anyway, to smoke pure I'm thinking 0.5 for each spliff. I want to go cheap too if I can, was thinking maybe if Voyagers still do power bags, that's 10 spliffs for 25 Euro. Alternatively, I was thinking a bit of Jamaican from Het Gerdelse if they still do it, I don't see it on the menu anymore. I know it's not that strong but I could add weed\hash and use it like tobacco. I want tips though for rolling pure, I've been rolling for 27 years or so, I am a master, as they may say but haven't really rolled pure spliffs before, a guy once shared a purey with me in centrum and I thought it was rolled quite tight, the butt end of the joint burned for many tokes. Also, I'm giving up tobacco once I get back from the Dam so it will be pure from then on. Has anyone got anything to chip in? I see white widow and bubblegum can be bought quite cheaply so I was thinking along those lines.

DjShaggy

Re: Going Pure!!!

Post by DjShaggy »

You don’t get anything done by planning
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

With regards to rolling pure joints, your best to roll big joints and take your time, appreciate the flavour if you put half a g in a skin and roll it it will burn away in seconds
macky

Post by macky »

Going pure...you have no idea how funny that is from here across the pond ...like putting tabac in your weed..are you nuts?
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

macky wrote: Sun 10th Nov 2019 02:53 pm Going pure...you have no idea how funny that is from here across the pond ...like putting tabac in your weed..are you nuts?
I Agree with macky, you don't see that here in the States. :shock:
Anyway,do you like Glass Bongs? My preferred way to smoke at home. Other then vaping, cleaner then smoking joints! Maybe have one in your apt./hotel while your relaxing. One or two folks from ACD carry it with them while in the Dam, instead of dealing with the C.S.'s. Just a thought. Anyway, good luck on kicking tobacco. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I went pure 2 years back, best thing I ever did!
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

So you say I should put more than half a gram in a joint, I see where you're coming from. I think I'll seek out some grass then and do a mix, I think greenhouse effect still does thai weed really cheap, like 3euro a gram plus discount when you buy more. I don't mind bongs but much prefer to savour a joint. I've got pills to help me quit smoking, definitely doing it this time. I'll only smoke weed when out in Amsterdam, hoping to go every 3 months, I spend about £100 a month on baccy, so that's my flight and accommodation paid for from not smoking tobacco. Thanks for the tips. I hate that free herb mix by the way, never using that again.
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

I might see if I can do a deal with a guy from solo, as they have skunk from 6.50 euro, i think the thai might spoil the high.
Dark-side-of-moon

Post by Dark-side-of-moon »

Absolutely love smoking. One of my favourite things is a ciggie and a cup of coffee first thing......BUT, cigs get you and ruin your health (as u kno'). My advice, if your not going to smoke tobacco in Amsterdam, is get a nicotine vape pen. You've still got the nicotine habit, but your lungs will clear good.
If I smoked a spliff every time I wanted a ciggie hit, I'd be mullered.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Dark-side-of-moon wrote: Sun 10th Nov 2019 06:20 pm Absolutely love smoking. One of my favourite things is a ciggie and a cup of coffee first thing......BUT, cigs get you and ruin your health (as u kno'). My advice, if your not going to smoke tobacco in Amsterdam, is get a nicotine vape pen. You've still got the nicotine habit, but your lungs will clear good.
If I smoked a spliff every time I wanted a ciggie hit, I'd be mullered.
That’s how I did it
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

I typically roll up a gram into a Zig Zag 1 1/4 paper, hit it for a bit, then stash it in a tube and carry it around.

I have never even had a cigarette in my mouth, thankfully. Late night I'll sometimes crumble some iceolator into the pure weed. That right there should help one sleep :-)
"Laif" with a long "a".
Kay Noosh

Post by Kay Noosh »

I still don't know how I should possibly fill a whole (normal size) cig paper with the amount of weed I need :lol: which is about 0,1 - 0,15g of good weed, I'm glad for that, I don't have to brag, and I wouldn't smoke bad weed anyway :D . So I usually mix normal salvia with the weed. Burns properly and tastes quite OK for me as a non-tobacco-smoker.
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)