Moroccan hash prices increase!?!

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Marok21

Moroccan hash prices increase!?!

Post by Marok21 »

Well I noticed that on different menus... like for example Coffeeshop Crush... they sold their "Caramello" in the past for 10€/g now for 15€/g also their other moroccan on the menu is 2€ more expenisve. Coffeeshop Catch 33 sold their Tidghine for 12€/g now for 16€/g. Coffeeshop Freedom sell their "Freedom Polm" for 5€ more a g than before. I spotted other menus with a price increase in moroccan hash, too.

I also heard that Coffeeshop The Wall in Eindhoven sold their Royal for 20€/g some weeks ago while it was the same quality as before and the staff told something like some problems on the hash market atm. Well maybe it´s just a new try to make more money :roll: or could it be because of Covid19 and so on? does anyone know more?

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Moroccan hash prices increase!?!

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Probably not one single factor, but a combination of several, but suspect covid has a substantial part to play. Market here in CPH also noticeably affected. You can still hit it good from time to time and there's stuff like Khalis and solos menu around in Mokum, so not all is lost, but as with many things that bitch Rona will probably have a negative impact for the foreseeable future...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Chuck5

Post by Chuck5 »

I think you'll find that rather than being caused by Covid the hash shortage comes from the crackdown on the Moroccan / Spanish border. This situation pre-dates Covid times. Principally US pressure on Morocco as traditional smuggling routes are increasingly exploited for smuggling harder drugs rather than just hashish. Lots of recent gangsterism in NL and elsewhere connected to power struggles etc. Unless the border becomes more elastic again I suspect you will see continued shortages of traditional hash in countries like Netherlands and Denmark for some time to come.
Comus

Post by Comus »

maybe expect to see more lebaneese as the country's need for hard foreign cash increases since their recent disaster
I'm in shocks and stares
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Chuck5 wrote: Tue 8th Sep 2020 07:57 am I think you'll find that rather than being caused by Covid the hash shortage comes from the crackdown on the Moroccan / Spanish border. This situation pre-dates Covid times. Principally US pressure on Morocco as traditional smuggling routes are increasingly exploited for smuggling harder drugs rather than just hashish. Lots of recent gangsterism in NL and elsewhere connected to power struggles etc. Unless the border becomes more elastic again I suspect you will see continued shortages of traditional hash in countries like Netherlands and Denmark for some time to come.
That would be among the other factors alluded to in previous post. Can't be bothered to search the forum, but there should be a couple of topics on this from earlier in the year, when I reported this exact factor as the main driver if the pre-covid draughts we experienced here and other places in December and into late January /early February. However, the market did recover a bit before covid, so think that it definitely plays a part (whether one is exacerbating the other or vice-versa is anyone's guess though). Whatever the main reason, it is a fucked up situation...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

On flip side ..owner of new pot shop tells me there just to many company’s with so many products it’s hard to decide what he should order ....
Ya I,m trolling you :D :mrgreen: ..I wish I had your access to hash :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

In the past 12 months dutch cops have taken down an encrypted phone network that was used by all criminal gangs in Europe they had access to all the players and all the deals being done resulting in major arrests and cash and drug busts also all transport routes and transporters wiped out over night.. Weed if fetching up to 25 euro a gram in Ireland these days, and that ain't cali, good hash is unheard of, so don't fret macky you just gotta buy some of that very nice but very cheap Canadian stuff and make yer own.. Ya lucky duck😊
macky

Post by macky »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 9th Sep 2020 10:02 am In the past 12 months dutch cops have taken down an encrypted phone network that was used by all criminal gangs in Europe they had access to all the players and all the deals being done resulting in major arrests and cash and drug busts also all transport routes and transporters wiped out over night.. Weed if fetching up to 25 euro a gram in Ireland these days, and that ain't cali, good hash is unheard of, so don't fret macky you just gotta buy some of that very nice but very cheap Canadian stuff and make yer own.. Ya lucky duck😊
Heard about that phone network bust ,couple big ones in Holland . One they where washing coke out of clothing that was infused and then smuggled into country in passengers luggage. The other where Dutch gang setting up a torture camber in containers . They had stolen post office trucks to help scoope up there rival gang targets off the street ..can not make this shit up :D
Criminals are quick to attempt ...seems to be more and more morrac hash here these days
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Prices have went up across the board. It is clear there is somewhat of a drought. Best Friends SLH was 25e for 5 gram in December. It is now up to 32.5. This is just one small example of this.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Yeah like said before it seems like there are several factors that are the reason for the current price increase. Covid19, situation on the spanish/moroccan border, phone network bust in nl... not the best climate for hash trading :lol:

While I saw a price increase on NL Coffeeshop menus mainly with the traditional more classic moroccan hashes. Well Audio Kush wrote about the SLH hash from Coffeeshop Best Friends that was more expensive, too... but from most menus I saw I would say that mainly the classic "top" hashes on the menus are much more expensive now. Many of that high priced hashes are named like "Beldia" or "Tidghine" so my first thought was maybe they had a real good harvest over there and made some outstanding hash made of landraces. Even El Marssa which has the same menu for a long time now has a "new" Tidghine for 15€/g on the menu now...

Personaly I only tried the Beldia (15€/g) from Coffeeshop Plug which was a pretty tasty piece of more blonde moroccan hash :mrgreen: reminds me a bit of "Champaign Hash" but I prefer the "Beldia" especially taste wise. Pretty uplifting smooth high which could be a good option if you still have to work or something like that... Overall very tasty blonde moroccan hash! Which I love so much but somehow I wasn´t 100% satisfied from it.
Maybe it´s only because I expected a different kind of effect... it could be a real good all day hash :mrgreen: but a few € cheaper would be nice than.

I try to check out these new hash varities on my next visits to see if it´s really different "new" stuff or if they just increased the prices :? apart from the price increase because of corona and so on :?
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

It would be good to hear back from you that the price increase is justified by higher quality but I doubt it having also smoked the beldia from the plug which was very nice it didn't rock my world :mrgreen:.. I had rif man jala from coffeeshop amsterdam and found it just as strong maybe even a little sweeter in smell and taste and at €10 a gram great value. I always like to get some rifman hash, I think the first place to stock it was in dampkring years ago but now I only get it Cs amsterdam or Cs tweed kamer, does anyone know any other shops that stock it. Also the choice used to be bigger but now it only seems to be one or two hash and a isolator. Look forward to your reviews maroc
Chuck5

Post by Chuck5 »

Without wishing to appear too cynical, it's worth remembering that most coffee shops will have a batch of hash and give it a name (or perhaps buy it with a name already proposed) then when that runs out simply replace it with something considered similar quality though not the same. That 'Caramello' of last week is not necessarily the same as this weeks. It would be different if each was made to a specific recipe using the same base materials but it isn't. Probably doesn't even come from the same source. It's just filling the menu at different price points, essentially.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Just looked at the current hash menu from Boerejongens and I couldn´t trust my eyes... only 3 hashes left on their menu Tbisla and 2 versions of their White Choco Block :shock: crazy it really seems that it gets harder for the coffeeshops to get some good hash on their menus...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Record hauls in Morocco recently probably not helping, just do a google news search for.morocco cannabis and loads will come up
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

here in France the prices are doubled or even tripled for good hash between 500 € and 600 € for 100 grams there is a lot of hash filter x2 x3 in eggs or in plates with a lot of different variety and the prices skyrocket from 1300 € to 2000 € the 100 grams I also have the impression that Spanish coffee is taking the exclusive hash monopoly of Morocco