Anyone else try "salting" their dabs with CBD crystals?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
kushy

Anyone else try "salting" their dabs with CBD crystals?

Post by kushy »

As well as preferring sativas, I find pressing rosin from Amsterdam indices, a little more temperamental, yeald-wise. So I tend to squash mainly hazes and sativa block hash.

I've just been trying out CBD crystals as a kind of seasoning for racy, sativa dabs, seems a nice way to manipulate the style of the high a bit. Anyone had any experiences or from dabbing CBD alone?

On a side-note, I've also been trying out quartz inserts and terp pearls recently and it's been quite an eye-opener! I highly recommend anyone new to dabbing try these modifications!

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Anyone else try "salting" their dabs with CBD crystals?

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Two Canucks brought a gram of CBD crystal to mackys place a few summers back when we were there celebrating acd's 20th (summer of a lifetime). Was fun experimenting with combos of that and the many high quality shatters, live resins, htfse etc etc extracts. :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sat 19th Dec 2020 03:31 pm Two Canucks brought a gram of CBD crystal to mackys place a few summers back when we were there celebrating acd's 20th (summer of a lifetime). Was fun experimenting with combos of that and the many high quality shatters, live resins, htfse etc etc extracts. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
Comus

Post by Comus »

I'm in shocks and stares
Comus

Post by Comus »

by the way, i posted that video as it takes a good look at current research on how the effect of CBD combined with THC reduces psychosis in cannabis users
I'm in shocks and stares
americanom

Post by americanom »

Thanks for the information.