Ice-O-Lator.....

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
sh@dy

Ice-O-Lator.....

Post by sh@dy »

OK, I have heard different stories about this thing now. Could anyone who really smoked it tell me, how this effects you? Does it really let you fall asleep or something like that? I never smoked much hash in my life, maybe 2gr. in my whole "career", maybe not even that. But this one makes me excited since many people told me how much effect it has.
And the next question is of course, where do you get the real one?

kmfdm

Post by kmfdm »

There is no "real" ice-o-lator. It is just a technique of producing hash, that can result in very high potency hash.
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

As thomas said, iceolator (bubblehash, ice hash) is the process used to make the hash and also the name. Basically, it is just separating the crystals from the plant using ice and water as the extraction method. This process brings about some very high strength hash. This hash is not for people that have a low tolerance, as it is very strong. You have been warned. It has a very numbing affect. Some of the strongest cannabis I have ever had, in any form. I'd say it is even stronger than hash oil. I'm sure you would have no problem falling asleep, if that is what you want to do, after smoking some of it. It can give you serious couch lock. Give it a try, sh@dy. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Peace.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
U-Roy

Post by U-Roy »

So any suggestion where we should buy it? Seems like it's everywhere, but can someone advice?
And what about the crystal kif from grey area, is it "ice o lator" or something else?

*edit* you heard the man, sh@dy! don't smoke a big spliff or bong of ice first thing in Amsterdam! Try it at home? That's what I will do, and I smoke hash since 16/17 years! :wink:
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

The grey mist crystal was all out when I was over at GA 3 weeks ago. I am not sure how they extract the grey mist crystal. I got Ice-o in the old church and it was strong as fuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk, as the 3 bongs I blasted soon let me know, ahhh great times I wish I was back. I agree U-Roy, hash is my fave smoke too.
Last edited by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe on Sun 30th Sep 2007 02:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tall Guy

Post by Tall Guy »

The strongest that I've ever smoked is Moonshine from the Tweede Kamer (or Dampkring). I saw several Dutch people coming in and buying just one pre-roll, to go, and the budtender agreed that they were well worth the money...I'd never normally buy pre-rolls, but these are very very serious! Honestly had to take 3 goes to finish it, and I was wasted by the time I put it out. And they make them from one of the cheaper grades of Moonshine, I'd be a bit scared to try the most expensive one :oops:
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

U-Roy wrote:So any suggestion where we should buy it? Seems like it's everywhere, but can someone advice?
And what about the crystal kif from grey area, is it "ice o lator" or something else?

*edit* you heard the man, sh@dy! don't smoke a big spliff or bong of ice first thing in Amsterdam! Try it at home? That's what I will do, and I smoke hash since 16/17 years! :wink:
The Bushdocter has gained quite a reputation for carrying top of the line ice hash. There are many other shops, including The Noon and MY, that have excellent ice hashes also. Ice hash can vary, depending on the type of weed that was used to make the iceolator. MY carries a Super Silver Haze iceolator that is extremely strong. Quality and price varies a lot between shops. So, my suggestion is to check around.

Kif or Kief is the crystals that are shaken from the plant material, in powder form and is sold as such. It too is highly potent. Hashish is simply pressed kif. To the best of my knowledge, Gray Area and Stix are the only shops in Amsterdam that carry kif. At Stix, it is sold under the name of "Gunpowder" originating from a weed unknown to me. Gray Area's Gray Mist kif comes from their herb Gray Mist.

There are grinders with kif collectors in them. There are also wooden boxes and various other devices designed to collect your kif for you, that might otherwise be lost as you are grinding or breaking up your buds by hand, prior to smoking.

Hope this helps. Peace.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
DC

Post by DC »

The Gunpowder from Stix is stronger than the Grey Mist Kif from the grey Area and has more of an Ice feel to it, but the Grey Mist kif is a 'cool' smoke, if y'know what I mean. It's not too strong, not too weak just slots ya nicely around the middle. I don't actually like 'Mist' but I do enjoy the Kif and don't buy it too often so I don't get used to it. This is also why I like the 19e Ice from Stones, it doesn't knock you out, but still has a strong smooth buzz. The Moonshine is very strong but too exspensive, I get most of my Ice from the 'Weed Fairy' :wink:....The last batches were made from Sour Diesel, Diesel, Pot of Gold and Dline...with the next 3 being Hindu Kush, 3TJ and hopefully Cheese. With all these being on offer for under 20e, ya can see how 40e for the top end Moonshine is a bit much. Especially considering I've been smoking our own backstock since April 1st for 13e, and it's pretty damn strong!. :shock: :lol:
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

so what about the taste? does it matter which ice you buy? because at MY they sell Ice-O-Lator made from Super Silver Haze and one made of Blueberry, would like to try the blueberry, since the SSH costs 50€.

btw, what is the "Water Works" from the Dampkring which goes for 50, 40 and 30€ a gram?
would really like to find a hash I can smoke and dont have enough of it after smoking one joint.
DC

Post by DC »

I think the water works are a bubble hash, yeah very strong but again....30 to 50 bucks!?! Aii Carumba! :shock:

The taste can matter, for example the Diesel and Dline came through very well and anything with Kush in it works a treat too. But it isn't always the case, I've had some 45e Blueberry Haze Ice before, think it might have been from the Bluebird and for what yer payin and what yer expectin...it kinda sucked. It was actually the stuff that made me realise 25e is the very top end I should be payin for anything, shop price.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

DC wrote:I think the water works are a bubble hash, yeah very strong but again....30 to 50 bucks!?! Aii Carumba! :shock:

The taste can matter, for example the Diesel and Dline came through very well and anything with Kush in it works a treat too. But it isn't always the case, I've had some 45e Blueberry Haze Ice before, think it might have been from the Bluebird and for what yer payin and what yer expectin...it kinda sucked. It was actually the stuff that made me realise 25e is the very top end I should be payin for anything, shop price.
any shop around where you can get the Diesel Ice? Or would it be possible for you to get me a sample and give it to me while passing the Nes :)
U-Roy

Post by U-Roy »

Thanks for all the infos guys!
Twitch

Hash Extraction Methods

Post by Twitch »

Old School and Proud of It.
Twitch

Ice Ice Baby

Post by Twitch »

Here is a place to purchase Ice-O-Later kits
http://www.pollinator.nl/default_center ... gory_id=19
Old School and Proud of It.
kmfdm

Post by kmfdm »

The willie wortel shops in Haarlem have good looking ice-o-lator that is actually reasonably priced. I'd never pay more than 25e/g for ice-o.