What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Kermit

Re: What are you smoking right now! [pictures inside]

Post by Kermit »

Sampling some long term cure, White Russian, lemon haze are very nice, blue dream came out a bit skunky so will prob join the crap batch of kosher for the gas chamber :wink: :lol: and a small bit of 1ton pressed Blue cheese hash, nice stinky but a bit dry and old :lol:

Have a good day folks, I am hiding from the cherry picker :lol:

WLow

Post by WLow »

SugarPunch from a friend,

she upliftingat first , but she's strong, will put me to sleep soon.
Sannie seeds you know the deal.

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Cali-import Gorilla Cookies, crazy potent, crazy frost, crazy purp I'll upload some more pics of other bits soon I think

Schroom

Post by Schroom »

finally got a new source, started with 25gr of hash I shared with a friend (so you see 12,5gr in the pic) no idea what it is, I would say it's from Maroc but it's way better then the usual streetshit.
from the taste it has a strong earthly taste with a light more herbal flavor.

from the effect, it's the typical stoner effect you get from hash, w/o it being to couch locking.

lighter for scale

Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Himalayan Gold D2 11e. Very nice right now. Tight, frosty buds. Tried the Riffman isolater 20e. Worth it for strength. Had better flavour over the week from this type of very sticky hash. This was strongest.
It's all about THC for me.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

ahoy acd. vapin' some Purple Mexican, harvested almost a month ago...

a classic indica-sativa F1 cross of pak.chitral kush x oaxacan.
seeds from cannabiogen.
flowered out in a sunny attic room, w/no artificial lights at all.
this was from the most oaxacan-leaning, airiest budded plant.
"berrywood" flavor that's almost purple oldtimers haze-tasting,
but with some additional sweetness added by the PCK.
nicely stimulating w/just a bit of jiggity-jiggity jitter,
but a warm-ish euphoria keeps it fun, groovy and smile/laughter-oriented.
stimulates the skin's nerve endings in a way that enhances you-know-what.
the overall effect is lightly trippy.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

EasilySuede wrote: Fri 30th Nov 2018 05:47 pm ahoy acd. vapin' some Purple Mexican, harvested almost a month ago...
Nice! I love your eclectic tastes! Keep em coming :)

Currently vaping (no chance am I burning this) on a couple of Cali import kushes. A good friend with kush-loving tastes that I trust said that they were 'impressive pots - some of the best I've seen'. So I bought two.

Review:
Looks: 5/10. Tiny nugs. Lowers essentially, untidly trimmed indoor - ceratinly nothing to write home about
Smell: 7.5/10. Great: Gassy with signature notes from the strains intact.
Taste: 7.5/10. Decent. Taste transfers from smell well.
Potency: 8/10 Above average.
Price: Ridiculous - suffice to say if I judged it on that criteria; scores would be 1/10 across the board.

Overall? Decent product, commercial quality about on par with Amsterdam coffeeshop product that I'd rate between (edit)7.5 to 8 (although I have no idea whether it contains pesticides or PGR's so that's something of a worry). Certainly nothing to write home about. I have higher-scoring UK grown products in my stash that are 9-12 months old at this point. No regrets in buying it, I'm getting adequate enjoyment through the vape - but it's not worth the money I paid by any stretch of the imagination. This will be my only purchase of this type.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Smoking on a couple cali tins as a special treat!!

Space Monkey Meds:

Dosidos

Purple Punch

A question I'm very curious about is why is everything cali import? Why not Colorado import or Oregon import etc?
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

avfc-herbalist wrote: Wed 5th Dec 2018 01:52 pm Smoking on a couple cali tins as a special treat!!

Space Monkey Meds:

Dosidos

Purple Punch

A question I'm very curious about is why is everything cali import? Why not Colorado import or Oregon import etc?
Good question, name-brand appeal and recognition abroad, beyond just the weed association? Everyone has heard of California.

Within the US, I can tell you from personal experience that it is like that i.e. "Washington state, Oregon or Colorado -import" carries the same recognition and weight as "Cali-import".
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 5th Dec 2018 02:18 pm Good question, name-brand appeal and recognition abroad, beyond just the weed association? Everyone has heard of California.

Within the US, I can tell you from personal experience that it is like that i.e. "Washington state, Oregon or Colorado -import" carries the same recognition and weight as "Cali-import".
Thinking about it like that actually makes a lot sense. Everyone has like you said heard of California and Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg with their sticky icky Cali chronic lol.

It's just a shame that in the UK it has to be Cali, I would get just as excited if it was from Colorado or Washington state! Shame not many people in the UK feel the same lol.

Are there any tins or packs from Colorado or Washington state Nugs? Any names to look out for or do you just think it's just Cali being shipped over to Europe?

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm quite intriqued by it all!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

avfc-herbalist wrote: Wed 5th Dec 2018 03:33 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 5th Dec 2018 02:18 pm Good question, name-brand appeal and recognition abroad, beyond just the weed association? Everyone has heard of California.

Thinking about it like that actually makes a lot sense. Everyone has like you said heard of California and Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg with their sticky icky Cali chronic lol.

It's just a shame that in the UK it has to be Cali, I would get just as excited if it was from Colorado or Washington state! Shame not many people in the UK feel the same lol.

Are there any tins or packs from Colorado or Washington state Nugs? Any names to look out for or do you just think it's just Cali being shipped over to Europe?

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm quite intriqued by it all!
It's certainly not outside of the realm of possibility that some of the import could be sent out from other legal-states. But honestly the actual packs and tins are all more suspect. I usually write off tins as counterfeit on principle, I only know a of few "legit" brands (I use the term very loosely) that actually use tins over in the US. I think it's a marketing gimmick that was overblown by unsavory UK importers to peddle commercially-grown local weed at exorbitant import prices. Never understood the desire to package one's weed like cat food.

Off the top of my head only Orange Tree can I think of as a one of the tuna-tin packers, and that guys is a proper egotistical grimey muppet, seems like a whole lot of the "industry" players utterly detest him and his "Greasy used car-salesman" tactics at marketing. Don't get me started on the fake unregistered brands like Biscotti Boys and Big Smokey tins, what a buncha clown shoes those crews are, especially the fucking Biscotti Boys, a circle-jerk of ego and delusion that crew is.
But I reckon there's maybe a few more brands that do it, but I can assure you tins are much more common on this side of the pond than over in the land of the free.
samuraiwriter

Post by samuraiwriter »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 7th Dec 2018 09:13 am
Never understood the desire to package one's weed like cat food.

:lol:

Almost spit out my coffee.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Well. It’s better than a plastic bag in terms of keeping product fresh that’s for damn sure. Looking at you Amsterdam Coffeeshop runners.

As far as I can tell - these child proof tinned packs are part of leglislation. It seems a ton of the larger commercial grows are using it.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 8th Dec 2018 10:53 am

Well. It’s better than a plastic bag in terms of keeping product fresh that’s for damn sure. Looking at you Amsterdam Coffeeshop runners.

As far as I can tell - these child proof tinned packs are part of leglislation. It seems a ton of the larger commercial grows are using it.
Regarding freshness I can't argue with that.

From what I see pill/prescription/medical type bottles, jars and even sealed metalized doypack pouches are all more common than the tuna-tins, but all are indeed used to some extent

I like the glass jars the best, some transparency and the most recyclable IMHO.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 5th Dec 2018 02:18 pm It's certainly not outside of the realm of possibility that some of the import could be sent out from other legal-states. But honestly the actual packs and tins are all more suspect. I usually write off tins as counterfeit on principle, I only know a of few "legit" brands (I use the term very loosely) that actually use tins over in the US. I think it's a marketing gimmick that was overblown by unsavory UK importers to peddle commercially-grown local weed at exorbitant import prices. Never understood the desire to package one's weed like cat food.

Off the top of my head only Orange Tree can I think of as a one of the tuna-tin packers, and that guys is a proper egotistical grimey muppet, seems like a whole lot of the "industry" players utterly detest him and his "Greasy used car-salesman" tactics at marketing. Don't get me started on the fake unregistered brands like Biscotti Boys and Big Smokey tins, what a buncha clown shoes those crews are, especially the fucking Biscotti Boys, a circle-jerk of ego and delusion that crew is.
But I reckon there's maybe a few more brands that do it, but I can assure you tins are much more common on this side of the pond than over in the land of the free.
Counterfeit in what way mate? UK growers filling the tins and pretending to be Cali import? Americans just sending over random weed in tins?

The marketing gimmick of the tins is something that I quite enjoy. The anticipation of pulling back that lid to see what nugs are waiting for you inside is quite an exciting part of it lol. This is honestly some of the best weed I've ever smoked, I've also tried Space Monkey Meds GG #4 and Birthday Cake and they were both lovely lovely smokes too.

The other tins or packs that are around that I haven't tried are West Coast Cure (tin), Diamond Cut Exotics (tin), Biscotti Boys (tin)(your favourite people :lol:), Cookies California (pack), Paris Cannabis Co (pack) and Billy Kimber (pack).

For a once in a while smoke I'm happy to the price I am :mrgreen: