HASH

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
mazdog

HASH

Post by mazdog »

I am looking forward to smoking an absurd amount of hash while in the dam, simply because it next to impossible to find here in the desert.

So whos got the best hash??
ready....discuss!

claudandus

Post by claudandus »

hmm i think that yopu should just go to the greenhouse and the dampkring the tweede kamer and other shops

only one thing is verry bad

you may only buy 5 grammes at a shop per day

so if you stay fer over a week you can collect verry much :twisted:
Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
Old Hippie Dave

Post by Old Hippie Dave »

Amnesia has qutie a few kinds

I like Amnesai'ash.......... not that strong but a very nice taste

if ya want strong try the Barnie Rubbel at Barnies...a litttle pricey
smoke till ya puke
OHD
lctricity

Re: HASH

Post by lctricity »

mazdog wrote:I am looking forward to smoking an absurd amount of hash while in the dam, simply because it next to impossible to find here in the desert.

So whos got the best hash?
As am I mi amigo; As am I.

From a fellow hash connoisseur; Here are recommendations on the "best" shops to look for great hash.

Grey Area - Golden Soles - Nepal Creme (Temple Ball)

Dampkring / Tweede Kamer - Super Tbizla - Seherezade - Bubble #1

Katsu - Crystal Clear

Bushdocter - Kali Mist Ice-O-Lator Hash - Seherezade

Good Luck!
mazdog

Post by mazdog »

right on fellas.
I've heard that tweede/damp always have a huge selection of great hash, so they are near the top of my list.

So is "ice-o-lator" really significantly better than "normal" hash?? I've never had any "ice-o-lator" but have simply loved all other hashes i've tried.

Also, i've heard that some shops/growers will rub/shake/etc the buds before selling them to make hash and other shops make a point to not do this with the buds they intend to sell. True, false, any more on this?

lctricity, where you from, amigo?
lctricity

Post by lctricity »

mazdog wrote:So is "ice-o-lator" really significantly better than "normal" hash?? I've never had any "ice-o-lator" but have simply loved all other hashes i've tried.

Also, i've heard that some shops/growers will rub/shake/etc the buds before selling them to make hash and other shops make a point to not do this with the buds they intend to sell. True, false, any more on this?

lctricity, where you from, amigo?
If you get ahold of some first wash Ice-O-Lator it will spin your head no doubt. Check out Pollinator Co. for the lowdown on the process so you know what to look/ask for. If Mila is there you'll have to shake her hand. If not for her we might not have ice-o-lator as we know it today.

http://www.pollinator.nl/

As for shaken buds... YES, I think some shops do practice this but I have no proof other than my experience. I bought some bud from The Doors on the Singel last Queensday that certainly looked and smoked as if it was shaken. Truely pathetic, but where there are tourists...

My advice would be stick to recommended shops. This place is gonna be a goldmine in terms of the "truth" when it comes to where to go for the best gear, service, etc..

I live in South Dakota of all places at present. Don't claim that I'm "from" anywhere as I have lived and hope to live ALL over. Maybe the fantabulous Netherlands!

Hey. A guy can dream right?!!
Valo

Post by Valo »

Two types of hash I will definately be returning for seconds for are:

Dutch Super Polm - from the Easy Times (a heavy stoney hash that almost fluffs up in the warmth of your hand!)

Nepalese Temple Ball - from The Coin (another heavy smoke, but the best Temple Ball I have ever smoked IMO)

You can never go wrong with Pink Floyd's Ummagumma either 8)
~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
tool175

Post by tool175 »

I'm assuming the best way for hash is to roll it with tobacco, and with the ice-hash in a pipe. I'm not experienced with hash and since I just quit cigs, I guess I could put some in a J. Thanks for any additional input.

The Tool
"To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late, And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods"
Horatius at the Gate
moby69

Post by moby69 »

unfortunately being in the uk i have alot of experience with hash.
as uz know most crumble nice into a j.
i take it with ice u can roll it like soft black into fine sausages then put it in a j.
any info on best way for a j would be great as i'm not a fan of pipes.
lctricity

Post by lctricity »

moby69 wrote:i take it with ice u can roll it like soft black into fine sausages then put it in a j.

any info on best way for a j would be great as i'm not a fan of pipes.
If you get ice-o-lator hash that is dry you can most certianly roll it into a doob.

Somtimes you get ice-o-lator that is sticky, such as Jellyhash from the Bushdocter. I wouldn't recommend trying to roll this in a joint. Using a glass bowl with a couple of screen in the bowl is by far the best way to smoke this type.

Whatever you roll whether it be ice hash or regular hash, make sure it's in a fine enough consistency to burn properly. You don't want to watch burning chunks of your precious dropping like pebbles from your joint. Grinders work well for some.
The enthusiast

Post by The enthusiast »

When I was in Amsterdam last may my fav was Malana Cream from the Tweede Kamer. Smooth, tasty and while walking around on a beautiful sunny day it put a nice oily sheen on everthing we looked at. Wonderful
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

anyone remember when bubble hash used to be called moonshine then they changed the name because it was too intimidating?
JW

Post by JW »

I have never tried any hashish from Dam...Would like to, but it seems a shame o pass on grass. That bubble hash looks mad, from what Ive heard it pretty strong.?
Boner

Post by Boner »

JW wrote:I have never tried any hashish from Dam...Would like to, but it seems a shame o pass on grass. That bubble hash looks mad, from what Ive heard it pretty strong.?
I noticed you said you were from England and I'm guessing thats why you dont bother with hash, dont let the crappiness of the soapbar put you off some of the hashes in the Dam, if you like to get proper stoned get yourself some Temple Ball I can recommend it from Stix or the Frist Cream from Pink Floyds, also if you want to get real f***ed up then get yourself down to Bushdoctors and try some of their Isolators either the Kali or AK47 Isolator will do the job and then theres always the moonshine from Dampkring/Tweede kamer - something you've got to bare in mind is some of the hashes cost a lot more €'s than the weeds some up to €30 a gram!!!

Edit: I nearly forgot to mention the thc crystals known as Gunpowder from Stix or Grey Mist crystals from Grey Area - sprinkled in a joint or on top of a bowl and you'll know whats hit you ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
JW

Post by JW »

is it much different to a skunk high? I mean I have smoked some hash tonight. and I feel nicely stoned, but its no where as heavy as a skunk high! I feel like Ive missed out but the sight of nice green buds excites me!!!! :lol: