AmDamMan wrote:
Mon 13th Aug 2018 10:44 pm
pots of their specials for 50
to be exact - 35-50 for 3.5g depending on the strain

CR4NK

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by CR4NK » Tue 4th Sep 2018 04:57 pm

Hey Papi,

thanks for that awesome review, it convinced me to try out that coffeeshop.
I will be in Barcelona from tomorrow on, do I have the chance to get on the list for the club tomorrow, even though I am new to this forum? (found it casually by searching for good coffeeshops in BCN).

Thanks in advance!

DeLekkersteNUGS16

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Mon 8th Oct 2018 03:32 pm

Officially my go-to in BCN.

Great friendly, knowledgeable and patient staff.

Menu is not extensively long, but makes up for quality (and pricing) what it lacks in quantity, and I honestly appreciate that the sheer number of options isn't overwhelming as can feel to be the case at other such establishments.

Flower, concentrates, edibles (syrup) and vape-carts: you name it, they got it and at as fair of a price as you'll find at any association in town.

Refreshments are very reasonably priced, 1 euro for a beer, .50 cents for a water, etc.

The decor is very spartan and basic, yet still cozy and inviting enough, and feeling much cleaner and more well-maintained then any Amsterdam coffeeshop could dream of being. Major bonus points for house dog Tangie, a female Staffordshire Bull Terrier, much nicer than the house cats of Dam, which are no slouch but I'm a dog person for sure.

Again flower prices are great, the most expensive when I was just there most recently was the Banana Punschicle at 12 per g, and that was probably my favorite smoke of the trip.

Cannot recommend this place enough.

Return to “Cannabis Club Reviews”