WE Flowers

Moderator: Papi

stonerdav

WE Flowers

Post by stonerdav » Sat 23rd Dec 2017 06:54 pm

BCD page: We Flowers

Just thought i would put up a post about this club as people could be missing a little gem.

Based a little out the city but 5 mins walk from a metro.

I Don't have any pictures on my comp but worth looking at the IG if you have one.

Menu started from 4euro for really nice outdoor up to 10 euro for award winning stuff.

They had about 15 strains on menu and also had ice o lator made from each of them also .

Loads of hashes and extracts also on the menu .

Really good prices i think due mainly to the lower rents as being out the city.

Run by super friendly italian guys that couldn't make me feel more welcome even if they couldn't speak much english.

Cicciozeta

Re: WE Flowers

Post by Cicciozeta » Mon 22nd Oct 2018 10:31 am

Amazing place, good quality,good people and good price.Tried a lot of weed from there the best was a Sunset sherbert for 10 € pg. Also tried a 0,4 of cali Skittlez that was really really good, first time with a Cali for me. They had good Girls Scout Cookies , Headbanger , Purple Punch ecc from 7€ to 17€ , but the main of the menu is lower than 10€. I catch also 0,25 of 24k rosin for 10 euro and half a gram of Sour Bubble Statich tech(70€ pg) and was really firee.

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney » Tue 23rd Oct 2018 07:30 pm

Cicciozeta wrote:
Mon 22nd Oct 2018 10:31 am
Amazing place, good quality,good people and good price.Tried a lot of weed from there the best was a Sunset sherbert for 10 € pg. Also tried a 0,4 of cali Skittlez that was really really good, first time with a Cali for me. They had good Girls Scout Cookies , Headbanger , Purple Punch ecc from 7€ to 17€ , but the main of the menu is lower than 10€. I catch also 0,25 of 24k rosin for 10 euro and half a gram of Sour Bubble Statich tech(70€ pg) and was really firee.
You tried a nice selection of stuff :)

Basswee

Post by Basswee » Sat 9th Feb 2019 06:06 am

We flowers in barcelona is my favourite if I had to choose one (but that is impossible :D) and one of the best in town deffo !
Their multiple cups awards are fully deserved, no bullshit there just good vibes with a basic interior but comfortable and convenient to have a proper "sesh", good catering and most important quality in all these districts :
edibles, solventless extracts, hash, Topshelf local grown, Cali ... They are super consistent with the quality and also the variety now so you won't get bored trust me and I got more infos in private for those who are coming here and want some details that for sure they wouldn't want to be published here.
My favourite strains tried there : different OG's and others like : skywalker, Headbanger, Holy Grail, .. but also some super nice Sunset Sherbert, Gelato, Zkitllez (Get the local one, now in dispensary !! Organic and beating most batch of cali Ive seen !!!) Also Purple Lemon, Watermelon, Gorilla, .. They have also a huge outdoor organic grown selection and trust me its worth it if you like some good outdoor. See you around, I'm there at least 1 or twice a week to get some fire full melt, drysift or tasty flowers :P so it will be a pleasure to share with you if i can !

Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta » Mon 8th Jul 2019 10:17 am

I been here a couple of weeks ago and was an amazing experience like usual.

This time my favourite smoke was Road Dawg, Dosidos , Sour Diesel Riri cut and the Mac which was litterally covered of thricomes.
I will come back on this Sunday and i hope they have not finished the Zkittlez that spotted on IG.

In conclusion this is a really top place expecially for flowers water hash and static dry sift.

sneek

Post by sneek » Tue 16th Jul 2019 11:25 pm

Cicciozeta wrote:
Mon 8th Jul 2019 10:17 am
I been here a couple of weeks ago and was an amazing experience like usual.

This time my favourite smoke was Road Dawg, Dosidos , Sour Diesel Riri cut and the Mac which was litterally covered of thricomes.
I will come back on this Sunday and i hope they have not finished the Zkittlez that spotted on IG.

In conclusion this is a really top place expecially for flowers water hash and static dry sift.
Cheers for the info Cicciozeta do they do standard hash?

Return to “Cannabis Club Reviews”