The Backyard, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

CopenhagenCouple

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by CopenhagenCouple » Mon 12th Aug 2019 10:48 am

Beldia hash @ 6 pg is decent value classic Moroccan hash, Chemdog hash, think it was 10 pg, is a quite nice darker hash (but not sticky, easy to work with) that is good value for money. Taste profile on last one is a bit hard to describe, other than spicy and equally nice with a fruity drink or coffee to go with it... :mrgreen:

Then there's the Tangielope, which is fucking fuego 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Value for money this is one of the nicest weeds we've bought this side of the Atlantic!!! Man it is tasty AF and has a very pleasant and uplifting high, without the slightest hint of it being racey, wonderful weed this! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:

Sanchez_

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by Sanchez_ » Sun 13th Oct 2019 08:29 am

Strange menu here this week:

My last visit in May only had one flower @ €15 and that was OZ Kush, this time round we have +3 strains in that price bracket which include: Lemon Shocker and Rainbow Truffle.

First things first....no Haze or more head high strains available?! Little dude with the distinguishing facial marking basically told me the Pineapple and SSH they used to carry are now "gone" he seemed quite exacerbated in his tone, not sure what's happened there?

Lemon Shocker €15 - A very smooth/clean experience from this, at first I wasn't blown away but the more I came back to it the more I appreciated it and it was an excellent W&B material. A gram bag also went very far I had at least 5-6 full mighty bowls which is impressive from a gram!

Tahitian Punch €12 - very Tangie/fruity nose, typically intense Tangie start but dies down very quickly, quite a floral note coming through on this which wasn't that palatable to me at first. Again very clean and and quite a lot of flavour.

Redrum €12/13🤷🏻‍♂️ tried a friends purchase and wasn't completely bowled over by it tbh.

Critical €7 - up there with one of the best examples I've consumed, Tasty and good duration on the flavour too. No wishy washy or stale/old taste like so many similar old strains in the same price bracket. An absolute steal for the money!

Towards the end of the week they got some Amnesia Haze in but the nugs were tiny and pathetic!

Nosed the premium 2g bags @€35 some nice smells but not enough to make me part with that kind of money after grumbling about paying €15 anyway

Edibles:
Only place selling Senior Gato products this trip, Caramels (100mg) €20, Chocolate Bar (100mg), Bonbons (60mg?)
Only purchased 2 packs of Caramels but due to my edibles binge this week tolerance was up, one caramel was nice, one and a half was decent, two hit you right in the dirty spot.

Seemed to be a more relaxed atmosphere this visit compared to May and although still quiet periods didn't feel as bad as last time, the tables have had a much needed sanding down and staining so it feels clean and fresh again. They appear to have cleaned the vent intakes on the extraction system but not inside as a lot of heavy build up was still visible inside the ducting....must prepare my Karen wig for next visit and demand to speak with the manager😂

Return to “Cannabis Club Reviews”