Lemming
Site Admin

Dragon, Barcelona

Post by Lemming »

BCD page: Dragon Cannabis Club

Dragon Cannabis Club
La Rambla, 130
08002 Barcelona, Spain ‎

Bigdaddyk wrote:Las Rambla Dragon had the nicest weed in Barcelona but wasn't as good as the social club in Lloret de Mar. I got og from the Dragon. They had some top end strains not just basic ones. I joined the Rambla Dragon by emailing them on Facebook, it was only 20 euros to join.

gapie

Re: CLUB: Dragon Cannabis Club

Post by gapie »

this will or can be a good og I likey very muchio coz of that og dragon yammie
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Tranquilised

Re: CLUB: Dragon Cannabis Club, Barcelona

Post by Tranquilised »

Joined this club as they responded to my FB message and were very welcoming, particularly the main man Otto who I chatted with about USA investment potential. €30 membership which seemed pricey but they appear to be taking more risks regarding tourist membership so I didn't mind.
They had just been busted so had no weed on my first visit, just hash and oils. I got some Blue Dream wax and some iso granules, both nice and strong and cheap compared to A'dam (€35 and €20 for 1\2 g's).
I got a g of Blueberry weed on my second visit and OG Kush wax, also cheap and strong.
Two smoking rooms, soft drink bar, sales were taking place behind entrance counter on my visit, not sure if this was temporary due to "interference".
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Tranquilised wrote:Joined this club as they responded to my FB message and were very welcoming, particularly the main man Otto who I chatted with about USA investment potential. €30 membership which seemed pricey but they appear to be taking more risks regarding tourist membership so I didn't mind.
They had just been busted so had no weed on my first visit, just hash and oils. I got some Blue Dream wax and some iso granules, both nice and strong and cheap compared to A'dam (€35 and €20 for 1\2 g's).
I got a g of Blueberry weed on my second visit and OG Kush wax, also cheap and strong.
Two smoking rooms, soft drink bar, sales were taking place behind entrance counter on my visit, not sure if this was temporary due to "interference".
Excellent work Mr Tranquilised... Some good info there which should come in useful in the near future(hopefully)... How much was the Blueberry?

Thanks!
Tranquilised

Post by Tranquilised »

It was a €10 bag and looked like a BIG gram!
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

So I have just got back from barcelona and I emailed dragon a few days before I went to arrange coming in and heard straight back saying all I fine see you soon... I was buzzing and couldn't wait to get there. I buzzed in showed my I.d and was told the rules and signed my name. I then went round they had 3strains:

Sour diesel cookies- nice sativa no paranoia just motivating happy high with a kick great to walk around the city!

Bubba Haze- hybrid but leaning to sativa side haze g13 style buds and really long lasting high!

Mk ultra- I liked this a lot mostly indica really taste that og in there, almost cheesey lovely evening stone.

I have already booked to go early next year... Loved it what a city! I'm not sellin out tho, ill be back in Dam in August lol
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

They had 10€ bags and 20€bags I got 3 20€ bags... I of each and they looked between 2 and 3grams each.... nice! Quality was up there as well.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 06:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

I payed 40€ membership to start and 5€ to renew it at the end of every year so quite pricey but hey... I was on my honeymoon and didn't really care just wanted to experience a club... also the product was all top top quality! Although there was only 3strains an indica, sativa and hybrid... :mrgreen:
sourdeez

Post by sourdeez »

Kingbee, I don't suppose u have any links in fuengirola nr malaga do ya? I'm going in a few weeks... Need to sus the situation out :D
Green Fingers

Post by Green Fingers »

Hello all, I have recently been allowed to become a member of this "Dragon Cannabis Club" and I notice that it's been a long while since anyone has posted any updates or reviews on this club. So I was hoping someone could help fill me in on the recent info there.

1. Strains available
2. Environment inside the club
3. Ambiance
4. Quality
5. People
6. Staff

Any of this type of info would be greatly appreciated or anything else to add also. but mostly wanting to know if the Strains available are worth the
initial membership fee since my wife and I will only be there for 5 days. Wondering if we should look elsewhere.

P.S. we also have a sponsor for Dr Dou Cannabis Club too, so if any info on that too would be much appreciated

thanks for your time and help ;) 8)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Awww the Dragon, this was my club when I lived in BCN. Excellent club, if it's anything like it was when I lived in Barcelona, than it blows any Dam CS out of the water for ambience. They got cheap beer, creative edilbes, play station, vapes dab rigs, concentrates bubble hash, dank nugs (starting from 5 a g, when I was there) and on Sundays they used to pull down a big projector screen and do movie nights! Aww great times! Probably my favorite "coffeeshop" I've ever been to!
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:Awww the Dragon, this was my club when I lived in BCN. Excellent club, if it's anything like it was when I lived in Barcelona, than it blows any Dam CS out of the water for ambience. They got cheap beer, creative edilbes, play station, vapes dab rigs, concentrates bubble hash, dank nugs (starting from 5 a g, when I was there) and on Sundays they used to pull down a big projector screen and do movie nights! Aww great times! Probably my favorite "coffeeshop" I've ever been to!
Wow! Great endorsement, gives me yet another reason to visit barcelona.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Did a lil' bit of reseach, found out that the girl Emily who runs soloweed.com wasn't so impressed by the dragon..

http://soloweed.com/dragon-club/

And all this membership mumbo-jumbo, and having a spanish address etc. puts me of a bit..seems like a bit of a hassle. Would love to see a full legalization and not this semi-legal stuff..
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Dave near London

Post by Dave near London »

According to The Times , there are now 220 clubs in Barca ......