Green Fingers

Dr Dou, Barcelona

Post by Green Fingers »

BCD page: Dr Dou Cannabis Club

Dr Dou Cannabis Club
Carrer del Dr. Dou, 7
08001 Barcelona, Spain
Opening hours: from 10 to 22

Hello all, I have recently been allowed to become a member of this "DR DOU Cannabis Club" and would appreciate if any one could post any updates or reviews on this club. So I was hoping someone could help fill me in on the recent info there.

1. Strains available
2. Environment inside the club
3. Ambiance
4. Quality
5. People
6. Staff

Any of this type of info would be greatly appreciated or anything else to add also. but mostly wanting to know if the Strains available are worth the
initial membership fee since my wife and I will only be there for 5 days. Wondering if we should look elsewhere.

:D 8) :mrgreen:

Wwatfa

Dr. Dou - the doc from paradise

Post by Wwatfa »

Dr Dou must have been imagined by a real doctor who went for a smoking trip and never came back ... :D ... this place is simply amazing ... its simple but at the same time creatively complex ... u feel you are stuck in an other universe ... that actually everyone there is in his own universe ...
the weed seclection is excellent .. one of my favourite is Jack SSM .. really a good sativa feel ...

one thing .. this club is really excellent .. because it feels like you are at home while knowing that this home is also shared with everyone ... so if you are a tourist i recommend to look elsewhere in order to preserve this beautiful spirit of Dr. Dou
Wwatfa

Re: Dr Dou, Barcelona

Post by Wwatfa »

Green Fingers wrote: Wed 27th Apr 2016 12:10 am Dr Dou Cannabis Club
Carrer del Dr. Dou, 7
08001 Barcelona, Spain

Hello all, I have recently been allowed to become a member of this "DR DOU Cannabis Club" and would appreciate if any one could post any updates or reviews on this club. So I was hoping someone could help fill me in on the recent info there.

1. Strains available
2. Environment inside the club
3. Ambiance
4. Quality
5. People
6. Staff

Any of this type of info would be greatly appreciated or anything else to add also. but mostly wanting to know if the Strains available are worth the
initial membership fee since my wife and I will only be there for 5 days. Wondering if we should look elsewhere.

:D 8) :mrgreen:
hi there, since you and your wife are only in barcelona for 5 days, i recommend other places, like i said in my review, i prefer to keep this place tourist free .... to preserve the general vibe of the club ...
Papi

Post by Papi »

That made me think that i'd prefer to keep The Backyard a jabronie-free place... just to preserve a general vibe of the club
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Wwatfa

Post by Wwatfa »

Papi wrote: Thu 26th Oct 2017 05:29 pm That made me think that i'd prefer to keep The Backyard a jabronie-free place... just to preserve a general vibe of the club
well thats the spirit of being true to your favourite place vibe ... i concur .... 8)