The Plug, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

DjShaggy

Re: The Plug, Barcelona

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: I would try politely contacting some of the clubs via social media and/or other indicated means of contact, you'd be surprised I have seen that M.O. yield results.
Can be done at the plug 👍🏻

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 23rd Jan 2019 10:11 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: I would try politely contacting some of the clubs via social media and/or other indicated means of contact, you'd be surprised I have seen that M.O. yield results.
Can be done at the plug 👍🏻
Pretty much what I did. But I went to the AMS location spoke to the big man himself. He just said DM on IG and he would sort it.

So to an extent that's how I did it, though again the prior face to face polite request could have factored in, though Shaggy's post seems to suggest that first step may not be necessary.

Still gonna say don't waste your time with Plug tbh, unless you've been to AMS location and have a feel (and affinity) for the typical/targeted clientele, (spoiler alert: the chavviest of chavvy lads on tour type in droves, ...obligatory "innit") then it can mostly warrant a hard pass.

Backyard is without a doubt superior in every single way, and that's pretty much objectivism.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I can’t help but think that people should have to progress to good places like backyard and lakalada. If you have to ask how to get in there then maybe the plug is the best you deserve. And the plug bcn is much better than the plug utopia.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986