The Plug, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Papi

The Plug, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

BCD page: The Plug

Opening Hours: Daily 12:00-01:00

One of the top places in Barcelona, vast selection of really unique strains, from dna genetics, karma genetics, tga and others. Menu in the Plug changes very often, sometimes they have some limited batches of stuff from local top growers. Watch out for Purple Lemon Cookies as they are the bomb. Top of the weed menu is 13e, concentrates made mostly by Team 10 Extracts, so lots of great bho shatters and such. Hash/dry sift/isolators menu is also very very nice. And the whole location and the vibe is something that makes you wanna sit and chill there.

Last edited by Papi on Thu 20th Jul 2017 09:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
pengaldinho

Re: CLUB: The Plug, Barcelona

Post by pengaldinho »

Nice reviews papi! The Plugs Instgram makes me drool every time i look at it,really need to sort out a visit! Those karma genetics :twisted: https://www.instagram.com/theplugbcn/?hl=en
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Hey Papi, thanks for posting this. What's the protocol for getting into this club? I haven't had much luck garnering info doing searches. I'll be in Barcelona soon and would love to sample their menu.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Waldo Swan wrote: Wed 12th Apr 2017 11:34 pm Hey Papi, thanks for posting this. What's the protocol for getting into this club? I haven't had much luck garnering info doing searches. I'll be in Barcelona soon and would love to sample their menu.
DM them directly on either Facebook or Instagram, give them your name, they'll write you up on the list, then you show up and join:) Or you can always DM me:)

On a side note: Opening Hours changed to 12-1am everyday
Gsgrantos

Post by Gsgrantos »

Hey I'm in Barcelona next week how can I get in the plug this is why I am going
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Gsgrantos wrote: Sun 4th Jun 2017 12:24 pm Hey I'm in Barcelona next week how can I get in the plug this is why I am going
Try checking the post right before yours, you really didn't need to ask the question as it literally was the last post in the thread:
Papi wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2017 09:09 am
Waldo Swan wrote: Wed 12th Apr 2017 11:34 pm Hey Papi, thanks for posting this. What's the protocol for getting into this club? I haven't had much luck garnering info doing searches. I'll be in Barcelona soon and would love to sample their menu.
DM them directly on either Facebook or Instagram, give them your name, they'll write you up on the list, then you show up and join:) Or you can always DM me:)

On a side note: Opening Hours changed to 12-1am everyday
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Papi

Post by Papi »

It seems everything had been said:D
Scifi

Re: The Plug, Barcelona

Post by Scifi »

Hi papi, hope you are well.
I have emailed the plug and they got back to me asking if i had someone who is a member already to get me membership.
Im flying out to barca on fri and would love to drop by the plug.
Hope to hear from you
Sci
TANGIElove

Post by TANGIElove »

Hi Guys! I have the Same Problem Here :(
I Send Thema Email and the answere was, if I know anybody WHO is allready a Member... Can someone Please help me out 😎
Papi

Post by Papi »

For all one-posters bugging me to get the membership and then not engaging in any conversation/ not providing any info about themselves: Buy your weed from nice african dudes at la rambla:)
TANGIElove

Post by TANGIElove »

Papi wrote: Tue 4th Jul 2017 11:25 am For all one-posters bugging me to get the membership and then not engaging in any conversation/ not providing any info about themselves: Buy your weed from nice african dudes at la rambla:)
Stoners Uselly help out the Other Stoners!
The Plug Membership is Not Easy to get ( I have allready A membership for "Sticky Born"
No Problem of you Dont wanna help, but please dont think you are a "Special One" because you have a membership!
The African Dudes in the Parks are much friendlier then some "White Dudes" think about it
Regards from Hamburg Germany ✌🏽
Papi

Post by Papi »

TANGIElove wrote: Tue 4th Jul 2017 02:56 pm
Papi wrote: Tue 4th Jul 2017 11:25 am For all one-posters bugging me to get the membership and then not engaging in any conversation/ not providing any info about themselves: Buy your weed from nice african dudes at la rambla:)
The Plug Membership is Not Easy to get ( I have allready A membership for "Sticky Born"
No Problem of you Dont wanna help, but please dont think you are a "Special One" because you have a membership!
The African Dudes in the Parks are much friendlier then some "White Dudes" think about it
I wasn't talking about you man, I already pm'd you after your first post to send me all the necessary details to put you on the list:)
TANGIElove

Post by TANGIElove »

Papi wrote: Tue 4th Jul 2017 03:06 pm
TANGIElove wrote: Tue 4th Jul 2017 02:56 pm
I wasn't talking about you man, I already pm'd you after your first post to send me all the necessary details to put you on the list:)
Thanks Buddy 😘✌🏽
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Damp damp damp damp damp, seeds seeds seeds seeds. Out of 20something jars, maybe 2 looked good enough but no bombs. Place became basically a club for everyone, seriously, i can't really imagine how you can tell that the membership there is hard to get. Right now i'd say you'd have 95% of joining if you just went from the street. It became too ghetto, it's packed 95% of time, and with the owner being away in US setting up a new canna delivery business around US, you can tell that quality control went to shit around the old premises since it's stil really hyped and fuckload of people join. Seriously not impressed this time.