The Backyard, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

CopenhagenCouple

Re: The Backyard, Barcelona

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Beldia hash @ 6 pg is decent value classic Moroccan hash, Chemdog hash, think it was 10 pg, is a quite nice darker hash (but not sticky, easy to work with) that is good value for money. Taste profile on last one is a bit hard to describe, other than spicy and equally nice with a fruity drink or coffee to go with it... :mrgreen:

Then there's the Tangielope, which is fucking fuego 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Value for money this is one of the nicest weeds we've bought this side of the Atlantic!!! Man it is tasty AF and has a very pleasant and uplifting high, without the slightest hint of it being racey, wonderful weed this! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Strange menu here this week:

My last visit in May only had one flower @ €15 and that was OZ Kush, this time round we have +3 strains in that price bracket which include: Lemon Shocker and Rainbow Truffle.

First things first....no Haze or more head high strains available?! Little dude with the distinguishing facial marking basically told me the Pineapple and SSH they used to carry are now "gone" he seemed quite exacerbated in his tone, not sure what's happened there?

Lemon Shocker €15 - A very smooth/clean experience from this, at first I wasn't blown away but the more I came back to it the more I appreciated it and it was an excellent W&B material. A gram bag also went very far I had at least 5-6 full mighty bowls which is impressive from a gram!

Tahitian Punch €12 - very Tangie/fruity nose, typically intense Tangie start but dies down very quickly, quite a floral note coming through on this which wasn't that palatable to me at first. Again very clean and and quite a lot of flavour.

Redrum €12/13🤷🏻‍♂️ tried a friends purchase and wasn't completely bowled over by it tbh.

Critical €7 - up there with one of the best examples I've consumed, Tasty and good duration on the flavour too. No wishy washy or stale/old taste like so many similar old strains in the same price bracket. An absolute steal for the money!

Towards the end of the week they got some Amnesia Haze in but the nugs were tiny and pathetic!

Nosed the premium 2g bags @€35 some nice smells but not enough to make me part with that kind of money after grumbling about paying €15 anyway

Edibles:
Only place selling Senior Gato products this trip, Caramels (100mg) €20, Chocolate Bar (100mg), Bonbons (60mg?)
Only purchased 2 packs of Caramels but due to my edibles binge this week tolerance was up, one caramel was nice, one and a half was decent, two hit you right in the dirty spot.

Seemed to be a more relaxed atmosphere this visit compared to May and although still quiet periods didn't feel as bad as last time, the tables have had a much needed sanding down and staining so it feels clean and fresh again. They appear to have cleaned the vent intakes on the extraction system but not inside as a lot of heavy build up was still visible inside the ducting....must prepare my Karen wig for next visit and demand to speak with the manager😂
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Still holds the crown
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Bumped itself back up in the rankings, and alongside La Kalada holds the co-crown.

Perfect Tree bud was choice stuff, though quite pricey at 17.50 EUR per gram.

Agent Orange Live Budder by Team Flavor Hunting, 80 EUR/g, probably the best extracts I tried of the trip.

Mimosa freeze-dried "ice wax" by Perfect Tree was also lush, think it was 40 or 45 EUR for 0.5 gram.

To be honest, don't think any bad purchases were made here (or anywhere for that matter) all trip.
macky

Post by macky »

Explain again how this is supposed to be a co-op....member,s only ....thinking this should be at cost prices ?
Prices have really started to rise there ,where as other markets mature prices drop .
So this tells us blackmarkets ,blackmarket .....it,s all money money ....if enough punter,s keep coming prices will keep going up
The bigger the money ,the greedier gangsters ...businessmen get :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

macky wrote: Wed 11th Dec 2019 05:17 pm Explain again how this is supposed to be a co-op....member,s only ....thinking this should be at cost prices ?
Prices have really started to rise there ,where as other markets mature prices drop .
So this tells us blackmarkets ,blackmarket .....it,s all money money ....if enough punter,s keep coming prices will keep going up
Come on mate, you know that’s just for the lawmakers.
macky

Post by macky »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 11th Dec 2019 05:51 pm [quote=macky post_id=424148 time=<a href="tel:1576084636">1576084636</a> user_id=112449]
Explain again how this is supposed to be a co-op....member,s only ....thinking this should be at cost prices ?
[/quote]
Ya! Just play,n ...I got cabin fever ...it like minus some ridiculous # :mrgreen:
There is a member here who owned one of the first clubs there ...told me goverment just keeped coming back with new fees
5000 here 5000 there adds up .....sounds like cup was great time ...nice :D
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

macky wrote: Thu 12th Dec 2019 01:38 am
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 11th Dec 2019 05:51 pm [quote=macky post_id=424148 time=<a href="tel:1576084636">1576084636</a> user_id=112449]
Ya! Just play,n ...I got cabin fever ...it like minus some ridiculous # :mrgreen:
There is a member here who owned one of the first clubs there ...told me goverment just keeped coming back with new fees
5000 here 5000 there adds up .....sounds like cup was great time ...nice :D
[/quote]

It was really good, you were mentioned several times, Mackey 4 bcn 2020
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 11th Dec 2019 04:34 pm Perfect Tree bud was choice stuff, though quite pricey at 17.50 EUR per gram.
I think its mad money for Spain, but they always have great stuff available for under 10 which has me there on the regular.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

New opening hours for 2020

11am - 1am
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 1st Jan 2020 11:19 pm New opening hours for 2020

11am - 1am
Sweeeeeeet! :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was in last Friday, the refurb out back is finished, way better use of the space than before, basically same comfy seats as the main part. Got some Thin Mint Cookies for 9 or 10 a gram, tasty stuff.
Lambada

Post by Lambada »

Can anyone help to get invitation to the backyard?
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Lambada wrote: Fri 7th Feb 2020 09:09 pm Can anyone help to get invitation to the backyard?
I'm a big fan of Lambada, it's a classic, but with just one post people are less likely to want to help you, versus helping members who have contributed to the forum. Please consider posting a bit more and adding to the community here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLdoQGBchQ

Have a great day.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Whoooo..... Tossa de Mar, 1990.... Climb on! 8)