Relax, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Papi

Relax, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

BCD page: Relax

Address: Carrer de Casanova, 26
Opening Hours: 10:00-01:00

Dutch-owned cannabis club, hence the very early(as for Spanish standards) opening time. Perfect place if you're an early riser and prefer to wake&bake inside rather than somewhere at the beach or wherever. Vast selection of everything, sativa/indica menu large as hell, can't decide easily especially in the morning. Tons of different hash/iso/extracts as well, oh and some cali import from time to time(Gelato 41, 33, ZkittleZ) and not for 50e/g :lol: :lol: :lol: So it's a nice chilled place, very ambient, price range nothing out of ordinary comparing to other places in Bcn.

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Papi

Re: Relax, Barcelona

Post by Papi »

Menu from today:

jjmcjohnson

Post by jjmcjohnson »

Will put this on my list
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

the 9am opening will be good for sure
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Papi

Post by Papi »

Hours changed, 10am-1am
jjmcjohnson

Post by jjmcjohnson »

This place seems to have a top menu of its ig page is anything to go by
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

So I said a few times I would not join anymore clubs, but I'm an early riser and nowhere being open early is really upsetting :lol: so I got an invite for Relax (I've a friend who's a member and speaks well of the club) as they are open at 9am (it says 10am on the thread here but it must have changed back to 9am again).

Will post a review after my trip.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Still that 9am opener attractive quality going on (considering all other clubs open at 11am at the earliest)
So the menu seems slightly smaller these days but still carrying a lot of top shelf and cali hype stuff.

I enquired about their "Spanish/local" grown stuff : Northern Lights from the tub was certainly anything but NL and was most definitely a Haze! It actually smelled amazing as a clean haze and at €8 I could not ignore, turned out to be a very good SSH! Win!

Everything else I viewed was full to the brim tubs of popcorn/lower branch fluff ball stuff. The Diesel Kush smelled very intriguing but wasn't going to chance it.
The club have now moved to a fob system and you can check or add your own credit via a vending type machine that accepts notes, coins or card!
Product here is hit and miss and anything above standard strains expect to pay an non consensual ass rubbing in the local currency.

As an early riser this place gets my vote on that alone an it plugs a nice gap between w&b at accommodation or outdoors, breakfast and then the bigger clubs opening at 11am.
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Stopped by here to use the toilet and have a quick sesh.

Usual name game on the board here, looked at Green Crack and Super Lemon Haze. Both smelled very good but there was something drawing me to the green crack (It was more of a funky haze smelling cross than anything else) I led with my nose and grabbed the imposter Green Crack. Felt a little too resinous to begin with so allowed this some out of the bag time before testing. Decent in the vape but this actually had the best burn, smoothness and enjoyment of the 3 or 4 strains I combusted pure this week.

Vending machine loading for your fob still operating here and menu large as ever with plenty of extracts and edibles albeit at inflated tourist prices.