The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

UncleSmoke

Re: The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Post by UncleSmoke »

Yes heard the laws are a bit sketchy used clubs in Tenerife loads of times no problems but Barcelona seems to be a bit different. Al try a message in IG cheers for the help bro :wink:

Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

The Nectar Club BCN
Very rude budtendress? (woman) Only with me as i saw her joking around and being more friendly to other guests.

[ ] Dankalato 1g
Smooth, Sweet/earthy slight pine taste. Pretty light grey ash - good enough. 6/10

[ ] Ice Cream Cake 1g - didnt smoke due to lots of bugs all over the bud 0/10 like when cracked open you could see these small black little shits all over the nug. Left immediately after telling them that they should check the jar. I dont know if they did or not.

I wrote this paragraph after leaving the nectar club for a second time. I think everyone deserves a second chance:

F**k the nectar btw. I returned back because it was on the way home because of all the blockades by the police (protests over the 18.-20. Oct.) and wanted to buy a bit of waterhash but the budtendress was so unfriendly and unengaging that i left. I will not return to the nectar club.

Yeah I hope the message is clear. I do not reccommend the nectar club. Its easy to get in tho
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Seems to be slipping, that’s a shame.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

It really was a shame. It was my first club i accessed in barcelona and that left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Luckily the guys&girls @ Flavourz, which was the next stop, corrected the impression and turned my expectations upside down.(in a good way :mrgreen: )
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I haven’t been in for over a year, the backyard is like 3 mins walk away 👍🏻
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Alright then, Backyard is on the list for my next trip👌🏼