HQ barcelona

Moderator: Papi

sneek

Re: HQ barcelona

Post by sneek »

RvanSteensel wrote: Sun 2nd Dec 2018 09:30 pm
allawy wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 07:55 pm haha im visiting Barcelona next weekend from London. I wish I was a cop id just demand membership at the door :lol: :lol:
actually cops cant do that cause theyre private clubs . they need a warrant .
If you need a good shop check out zanzi , you can enter but you gotta apply on the site first
How's the menu at zanzi RvanSteensel? Was looking to get my hands on some decent vape carts if possible and nice bit of hash not really interested in weed.

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

sneek wrote: Thu 11th Jul 2019 04:09 pm
allawy wrote: Sat 1st Dec 2018 07:55 pm haha im visiting Barcelona next weekend from London. I wish I was a cop id just demand membership at the door :lol: :lol:
If you need a good shop check out zanzi , you can enter but you gotta apply on the site first
How's the menu at zanzi RvanSteensel? Was looking to get my hands on some decent vape carts if possible and nice bit of hash not really interested in weed.
the hash couldve been better
carts suck dick so i dont know
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
sneek

Post by sneek »

RvanSteensel wrote: Fri 12th Jul 2019 10:10 pm
sneek wrote: Thu 11th Jul 2019 04:09 pm

the hash couldve been better
carts suck dick so i dont know

Cheers for the info
Bob000

Post by Bob000 »

Hi. I'm Bob 32 from Italy and i'll be in BCN next week (29/11) for a almost a week. Someone can help me to join this club?
Thanks all!