TerpsArmy Club (Club Marley)

Moderator: Papi

CopenhagenCouple

Re: TerpsArmy Club (Club Marley)

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

RoMoney wrote: Thu 8th Aug 2019 06:12 pm The whole announcement caused quite a stir on Instagram, interested to see what change it brings. First club I joined so I'm more emotionally invested :)
will give an update in a very few days :mrgreen:

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 8th Aug 2019 06:47 pm
RoMoney wrote: Thu 8th Aug 2019 06:12 pm The whole announcement caused quite a stir on Instagram, interested to see what change it brings. First club I joined so I'm more emotionally invested :)
will give an update in a very few days :mrgreen:
Any updates most welcomed!
Papi

Post by Papi »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 7th Aug 2019 11:18 pm
Sanchez_ wrote: Wed 7th Aug 2019 07:22 pm
Papi wrote: Wed 7th Aug 2019 01:02 pm Different address, that's just it, nothing has been closed;)
Well he didn't make that especially easy to understand and I loosely quote "we will be closed for two months but you'll be able to buy our product from another club we are collaborating with" " we will still remain at the same address *insert street name*" ???
That is basically what he put
Ehhh, my Italian G and his English:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Anyone got an update on the address for the new location :?:
CopenhagenCouple

Well, when we visited, it was at Sana Fe (that's what it said inside), which is the BCN directory is listed as : Marieta Club

You should be all good there with a Terps membership, just remember your chip thingy and "documentos". :D

No clue if it is a temporary thing or something more permanent, but didn't appear all that permanent (although the "move" was quite new when we were there, so they could have gotten more settled since then).
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 15th Sep 2019 06:48 pm Well, when we visited, it was at Sana Fe (that's what it said inside), which is the BCN directory is listed as : Marieta Club

Confused
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
CopenhagenCouple

DjShaggy wrote: Sun 15th Sep 2019 08:07 pm
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 15th Sep 2019 06:48 pm Well, when we visited, it was at Sana Fe (that's what it said inside), which is the BCN directory is listed as : Marieta Club

Confused
:lol: :lol: :lol: So were we, and so were the staff... :lol: :lol: :lol: But the address for the club that was "posing as Terps", when we were there in August, was at the location of the one listed in the BCN directory as Club Marieta. Either that has changed names to Santa Fe or was listed wrong to begin with, but as Santa Fe doesn't seem to be in the directory we are going with a name change. Anyways, the address is Carrer de la Creu dels Molers, 59, 08004, Barcelona.

Actually hoping it'll change back to the location near the market...

CC
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Still currently at SantaFe premises: Bright yellow painted walls with red fixed seating, particularly soulless in any form of atmosphere or ambience.

Bud counter only seems to have males working who are quite hostile in their customer interaction, a small strip of hazard tape is on the floor next to the entrance hatch of the bud counter, this where you must stand and wait your turn now in what is apparently a wider move my social clubs to have "More privacy when carrying out a purchase/transaction"

They still use the tag/fob system and advise that you are now a member for both clubs and I quote "So when Terps goes back you will be able to enter again when we return to the old place"

Flower:
Amnesia Haze €8.50 finished very well and one of the better Hazes available in the city this week.

Animal Mints €10 this had a bit of brown/orange look to it much like a lot of Spanish weed does this time of year due to the heat. Plenty of tub smell and great flavour when vaped, a very good purchase VS price.

Soma's Sour Diesel €13 excellently finished and decent feedback/ flavour, haven't had a Sour that good in a fair few years.

The quality here (like many clubs now) seems to really be in +€15 range, some gems can be found at €10 and under but this is becoming a rarity across the city in general the days.

Hash:
Blonde/Moroccan €5 super soft and consistent as ever on flavour and vape production, value buy indeed!

No edibles were available to buy during my trip here

Weird set up in the new premises, lacking a bit of magic and definitely a more authoritarian vibe to there service delivery. Always seems to be a crew of guys behind the counter sporting North Face man bags but only one serving, the female staff now seem banished to the drinks counter or entry booth?

Edit* the extraction system in this place is the best I've ever come across, bordering on excessive (but I won't complain lol) reminded me of being sat in a grow room the draft/circulation is so strong!
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

IG post few hours ago by the main man saying they are opening another new club but will be also reopening in the original site shortly.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

New location is still being fitted out, while you can find weed around 10 a g theres some spanish strains like biscotti selling for 20 a g which is a bit mad, lot of italian tourists frequenting the place.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Good place to chill but not the best place to buy
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Got some Super Silver Haze this week, reasonable stuff and it was only 6/g. Reasonably busy and still no sign of a return to the Raval location
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Address is 6 Carrer de Teodor Bonaplata since late last year.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Now reopened in El Raval again so theres two TerpsArmy clubs as the other will remain open as well.
CopenhagenCouple

RoMoney wrote: Fri 18th Sep 2020 02:43 pm Now reopened in El Raval again so theres two TerpsArmy clubs as the other will remain open as well.
Thanks for the update, Mr. Terps is only about a year late but good to know there's a club open very near our usual choices for accommodations and Canete (need a place to go smoke after our sessions at that heavenly place) :lol: :mrgreen: