TerpsArmy Club (Club Marley)

Moderator: Papi

RoMoney

TerpsArmy Club (Club Marley)

Post by RoMoney »

BCD Page: Club Marley (Terps Army) and new Terps Army

Address: Carrer de la Junta de Comerç, 23, 08001 Barcelona, Spain

Opens 11am - 1am.

Not so far from La Rambla, friendly staff and VERY reasonable prices compared to the Nectar Club where I'm also a member. Nice selection of dry sift which I really enjoyed smoking (the Shishkaberry dry sift in particular was lovely and had an aroma to die for). Also particularly enjoyed their Gorilla Glue, Amnesia and Critical.

Love the logo...

Nice mural on one of the walls..

They also have free stickers featuring the logo which I took a few of...

Someone asked in the chat if it's still a building site........the place has couches, pool etc. but not quite as decadent as The Nectar for chilling.

Can't wait to go back and try some more dry sift and next time I'll try their ice-o-lator stuff which I didn't get around to. I blame the dry sift and the Gorilla Glue.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Re: TerpsArmy Club (Club Marley)

Post by DjShaggy »

when i mentioned building site, it had scaffolding and tools lying about.

great spot tho the menu is fantastic.

look forward to revisiting in march!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

They got new seats in, much more comfy.

Was back for more dry sift this week. Tried the Cheese, Nicole Kush and Kritical Bilbo. All nice, but cheese one was probably my fav.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

much nicer now its finished.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Back here again many times over the last week. Had the GG4, Headbanger OG and Sunset Sherbert. Little or no Sativa flowers on the menu but I'm more into Indicas and Hybrids so usually only buy a few hazes for mornings, but for sativa heads that might be an issue. Also smoked the Barbara bud and tangie filtrados (dry sift) and the GG4 shatter from Black Pig extracts. Really enjoyed the headbanger, the dry sift and the shatter. The GG4 from Backyard was better and same price or a Euro less a gram.

I like the place, it opens at 11am, it's central and it was the first place I joined in Jan so I suppose there's an element of nostalgia there too. Friendly staff here, always really helpful with knives/plates when I brought pastries or fruit in from the outside.

Image[/url]

Image[/url]
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Had the Tangie and the Key Lime Pie, both 10/g.......liked the Key Lime Pie and went back for more. Didn't spend much time in here over Spannabis as it was too packed. It is more of a go to place for me outside of Spannabis as it opens at 11am.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Solid enough place. I appreciate the spaciousness and decor for the most part. But they're pricing compared to say Backyard always drags on me a bit. Still assuredly better than the Plug though.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Quite pricey but it is central located, a couple of mins walk from ramblas. Still a good menu and plenty of space to chill back.

Not a must go for me BUT if your in the area and fancy a smoke...
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

First time visiting here, great location, fairly spacious and clean. Large menu and seemed to be the only "main" club selling edibles this trip.

Critical Kush: Decent enough flower and for the money couldn't complain €7/8. Very musky and earthy after a day in the bag it seemed to lose all flavour and smell?

Blonde Moroccan Hash: Soft enough for the Pax, performed really well in the Argo too with good flavour and vapour production. Definitely a very clean product with very little aggravation to my airways. €5 per g, yeah "it's just Moroccan' but this shit on a lot of basic AMS hash that is 3 times the price!

Senor Gatos? Caramels: €10 Caramels(50mg total content in 3 pieces) also €20 (100mg total content)
Made with distillate so no flavour or smell of canna qualities. Whether I took a 2nd one an hour or 8 hours after the first, the effect still came on strong! Nice clean edible high for a change without feeling fuzzy, when mixed with beer it certainly acts as some form or adaptogen in my case!

Nice club for an early shift or late night cap being open until 1am. Really want to try more of the menu next visit and will certainly be acquiring more of those damn Caramels!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Per my last trip, this spot gained more favorable footing in my book:

- Only tried Critical which was decent enough at 7/8 EUR per g, which is exactly what I'd pay for this strain in AMS (outside shop sources), nothing to write home about though.

- Still as always love the spaciousness and decor of this venue.

- They had a small lone table in the middle of the room setup with an e-nail quartz banger combo. The rig itself and carb-cap were opaque which looks nice, but I like the visible feedback of the chamber milking up, so meh. Not really impressed with this setup, preferred previously when the dab-station was at the bud-counter, and multiple rigs were available.

- Senor Gato caramels - only one of my regulars carrying edibles this go around, glad to come across these. Tasty, made with distillate so no "medicated" taste, and surprisingly potent. I have a high edible tolerance, and 1.5-2 pieces of thse would knock 99% of you right in the pussy, 'blee dat.

All-in-all, still a place worth keeping on my short list for now!
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Club is closed for the next two months from today, supposedly they are working/collaborating with another club during this time so you can still buy their products.
And they are saying terps will remain at its current address when it does return?

Not sure what's going on exactly but good to know information for any upcoming travellers.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Different address, that's just it, nothing has been closed;)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Papi wrote: Wed 7th Aug 2019 01:02 pm Different address, that's just it, nothing has been closed;)
Well he didn't make that especially easy to understand and I loosely quote "we will be closed for two months but you'll be able to buy our product from another club we are collaborating with" " we will still remain at the same address *insert street name*" ???
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Sanchez_ wrote: Wed 7th Aug 2019 07:22 pm
Papi wrote: Wed 7th Aug 2019 01:02 pm Different address, that's just it, nothing has been closed;)
Well he didn't make that especially easy to understand and I loosely quote "we will be closed for two months but you'll be able to buy our product from another club we are collaborating with" " we will still remain at the same address *insert street name*" ???
That is basically what he put
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

The whole announcement caused quite a stir on Instagram, interested to see what change it brings. First club I joined so I'm more emotionally invested :)