Barcelona Club Directory

Moderator: Papi

RoMoney

Barcelona Club Directory

Post by RoMoney »

This is shared on another forum but not here for some reason. I believe it's a work in progress but its still an amazingly useful resource

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/barcelona/

@Papi any chance you could pin this thread?

If people have feedback on the directory it can be shared in the below thread....

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/ ... 13&t=34575

Major kudos to Lemming, I've said it before and I will say it again, he's doing Gods work - disclaimer, I don't believe in god, it's an expression!

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Barcelona Club Directory

Post by Lemming »

Finally got around to updating the BCD a bit.
169 Barcelona cannabis clubs now.
Individual clubs linked from their pages in this sub forum.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Really nice Lemmng!! TerpsArmy address is out of date, I'll add the new one (6 Carrer de Teodor Bonaplata) to the thread in the clubs reviews.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

and can I ask Lemming, where do you get your list from? And if people have submissions what;s the best approach to submit them?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

@RoMoney - The original list came from many sources, not least this forum and the useful info posted here by good folks like yourself.

I've only been to Barcelona a couple of times so the BCD is nowhere near as accurate or comprehensive as the ACD.

There are numerous clubs that appear to share addresses with other clubs. I assume this reflects name changes but I'm not sure which are old and which new. In some cases it seems that the same club is known by different names to different people.

Regarding TerpsArmy, thanks for the new address. This is a classic example. What was the relationship with the name Club Marley? Was TerpsArmy operating within a club of that name? For the address Carrer de Teodor Bonaplata, 6, 08004, Barcelona I have a club called 'Green Paradise' listed. It’s all very confusing!

Regarding updates - yes please post them here or email me.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Terps Army appears to be more of a brand than a specific club.

It was originally associated with Club Marley at Carrer de la Junta de Comerç.
However, that club's website, which carries Terps Army branding, now has its location as Carrer de la Ribera.

Then, last autumn, CopenhagenCouple and Sanchez_ reported in the thread on this forum that Terps Army was trading from the club variously known as Santa Fe or Marieta at Carrer de la Creu dels Molers.

More recently RoMoney reported that its new address is Carrer de Teodor Bonaplata, which is the location of Green Paradise.

If anyone has any more information on this I'd love to hear from you.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

So original club I believe never changed from Club Marley in terms of name officially though ran by TerpsAmry which is an Instagram account and brand at this stage........when the club was closed (shut down) they redirected patrons and patrons to be to Santa Fe, a separate club..........I joined Santa Fe for free when I first moved over due to being a Terps member and due to the redirection......TerpsArmy then opened again late last year at a new location, didnt know another name was registered there......when they reopened Santa Fe sropped accepting Terps members for free.

Quite hard to follow it all
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I've trawled through the Barcelona database making corrections and updates. Found a few new clubs too. I've also regenerated the Barcelona map.

Oddly I've had a message from a member here saying that Terps Army don't want to be in the Directory (just when I've got it up to date!). I can't imagine why they'd want to be on Instagram, Facebook, Google and countless other sites but not here.
macky

Post by macky »

Lemming wrote: Sun 26th Jul 2020 05:19 pm I've trawled through the Barcelona database making corrections and updates. Found a few new clubs too. I've also regenerated the Barcelona map.

Oddly I've had a message from a member here saying that Terps Army don't want to be in the Directory (just when I've got it up to date!). I can't imagine why they'd want to be on Instagram, Facebook, Google and countless other sites but not here.
Unless the members name is Papi I would ignore Lem.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Walked by a strong smell of weed today and a door that looked like a club today, thanks to the google map on the directory, i had it in no time

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/barcelona/Taima.html

Confirmed as open Lemming! Will start using the map more, interesting just to know where they are when i walk about as they are usually not to obvious.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

RoMoney wrote: Thu 30th Jul 2020 07:25 pm Confirmed as open Lemming!
Good to know, thanks. Haven't got much info on that one.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

RoMoney wrote: Sun 19th Jul 2020 07:45 pm So original club I believe never changed from Club Marley ...
A guy who claimed to be the owner of Terps Army sent me a semi-naked photo as proof! Proof of what exactly I'm not sure :lol:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Very random :mrgreen:
seraphiel

Post by seraphiel »

Hi guys,

I recently moved to Barcelona and I am trying out alot of aso's in the city. I will share my experience on the ones I visited so far but I just wanted to say. This directory is great but it's I am missing alot of clubs in the map, is there any plan on adding a function to add onto the map? For example I went to Yellow Dream in sants this week which isn't there and a very good one in Poble Nou!