L20 Club - Las Americas, Tenerife

Moderator: Papi

RoMoney

L20 Club - Las Americas, Tenerife

Post by RoMoney »

This club (@l20tenerife) is located in the north of Las Americas. Decent size, nice layout and really friendly staff (all English or Italian from what I saw). They have a dab rig with an e-nail, bong and Volcano all available and they stock local weed, weed from mainland Spain, UK, Cali and Canada. Prices range from 8/g to 40/g and I found quality stuff there in the 10/g to 15/g range and they had nice isolator (25/g). They seem to have a good few regulars as well which I always think is a good sign. Coffee €1 and bottles of water only 50c.

Anyway, if anyone is off to Tenerife I would recommend it. They also have two other clubs and the one in Los Cristianos (@tfs_t5elements) seems to have a great outside area for smoking whereas the club I went to was the more typical Spanish cave type club so if anyone is staying down there could be worth checking out the other place.

Contact either on Insta for invites.

Last edited by RoMoney on Wed 17th Oct 2018 06:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
djgtp

Re: L20 Club - Las Americas, Tenerife

Post by djgtp »

Thanks for the write up. Good to know bit more about what's going on in Tenerife. Hope you had a good break. Did you like Costa Adeje?
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Really good write up with pix. Cheers bud.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

djgtp wrote: Wed 17th Oct 2018 12:52 pm Did you like Costa Adeje?
Yeah it was great, it was still a bit densely populated near Torviscas Playa where I was so next time (as I plan to go again) I will stay slightly further north, around Last Toscas maybe, as it was way quieter up there. Lovely hotel and you definitely avoid the cheap beer brigade in Costa Adeje. Pretty epic coastline, loved walking up and down it with the black sands and amazing cliffs carved out by nature. Nature is without a doubt the best sculptor ever. I also like that it's the Atlantic as it's a bit wilder, the Med is a bit of a pond when you're used to the waves of the Atlantic
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Good to have this info Romo, helps us all to plan our vacations sensibly. Tenerife added as an option now !!!!
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

The guys are still going strong at L20, came back this week, no renewal fee on the membership, i still had the membership card from 2018 😀

Tried Holy Graik Kush, Orange Blossom and Kosher Kush. Loved the Orange terps of the Blossom and the Kosher Kush is a bedtime banger.

Great staff here, some of the same staff from my 2018 visit remained which was cool.

Thanks L20!